ANN INC. Employee Reviews

Found 1,250 reviews matching the search
I enjoy working here, managment is great.
Team Sales Lead (Current Employee) –  Little Rock, ARJune 12, 2017
Orry is the manager at this location in little rock and I wish it was a full time position I would love to work with him every day! It's hard to find good part time help around little rock.
Pros
Cons
Not full time
not so hot
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Raleigh, NCJune 10, 2017
Work is always hectic, and managers do not respect employees. A typical day is beyond stressful. Work life balance is almost impossible. I had a horrible experience.
Pros
Good pay
Cons
horrible management
Ann Taylor Opinion
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Hoover, ALJune 9, 2017
Great place to work, the managers do their job and provide great leadership. Best part about the job is how easy and enjoyable the managers were. Great culture.
Mentoring helps to grow in leadership
Sales Lead (Current Employee) –  Nashville, TNJune 9, 2017
Overall a great company to work for, the environment is nice, good systems in place, great mentoring to help you grow in the business and learn to be a leader
Pros
flexible schedules
Cons
pay could be higher
Operations Manager (Current Employee) –  Louisville, KYJune 8, 2017
I worked at the distribution center for 18 years. Currently the distribution center is closing. :(. The most enjoyable part of the job was the summer hours. We would have every other Friday off.
Pros
Culture, work-life balance, and the people
Cons
closing
Associate (Former Employee) –  Rehoboth Beach, DEJune 6, 2017
Many people come and go here, but the few that were there my entire employment were exceptional managers, co-workers and individuals as a whole. Many became like family and were always understanding of a lot of different situations. Retail is not for the faint of heart and you must shake people off quite often. But all in all it was a wonderful experience. I left only to peruse my career in a different field.
Fun place to work
STORE MANAGER (Former Employee) –  Pleasanton, CAJune 5, 2017
The people were amazing. A great place to work. The job was exciting and the customers are great to deal with. Overall merchandising the store is fairly easy and a simple operations process.
Lively atmosphere with reliable coworkers
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Birch Run, MIJune 5, 2017
Scheduling will be an issue but your management is always looking out for you and work around school and other jobs. At some points it can be very repetitive work but it is easy work and they pay fair.
It's ok
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Times Square, NYJune 5, 2017
When I was hired they were going through a mass exodus of associates, so now, four months later, things are finally starting to calm down. I think it will get better from here.
Cons
Short breaks
Operations Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Louisville, KYJune 5, 2017
Ann inc. was bought out by Ascena and our operation is moving to Etna Ohio and Greencastle Indiana. Our LDC is closing June 9th and we are all looking for work. This has been the best place I have ever worked.
fun
Sale Associate (Former Employee) –  Rehoboth Beach, DEJune 2, 2017
it was fast pace but i loved helping people pick out clothes and checking them out
i love fashion so this was a great fit for me at the time
the managers were great
Great company to work for
Assistant Manager (Current Employee) –  Farmington, UTJune 2, 2017
Being able to work with an awesome crew, I’ve developed a ton of skills. Having to communicate well with others, help customers, work as a team, listen to what people has to say, critical thinking, and much more.
I started off as a Sales Associate. I had no retail experience, and I was glad to got the opportunity to work here. I was able togo further and get the position as an Assistant Manager. I love working here, meeting new people, and gaining new skills.
Fast-paced environment
Co-Manager (Former Employee) –  Bluffton, SCJune 2, 2017
Working with an energized team in a fast environment and having the skill of thinking and solving issues on the fly. Keeping clients and employees happy by finding the perfect balance.
Working For Ann Taylor Loft
Retail Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCJune 1, 2017
As an associate the typical work day started off cleaning and filling online orders to send out to customers.

Working here I learned alot about retail credit cards and how to get interest people in signing up for them. This helped me gain confidence in myself as a sales associate and the retail world of "selling products."

The management here needed improvement due to the lack of professionalism.

The hardest part of the job was trying to get customers to engage with you while checking out to sign up for the company credit card.

The most enjoyable part was helping customers find clothes that fit them and made sense to their style.
Wonderful workplace and amazing team!
Sales Associate/ Sales Leader (Former Employee) –  Huntington Beach, CAMay 31, 2017
I loved working at the LOFT. Such an energetic and amazing team. I really appreciated the values of the company and embracing the power and confidence in women through their clothing.
work
Distribution Technician (Former Employee) –  Louisville, KYMay 31, 2017
The job was so easy and comfortable. Everybody were so nice. I had a good benefits. I was working at shipping area. And I helped some workers what they need helped at sortors.
Amazing company
Sales Associate (part-time) (Former Employee) –  Tysons Corner, VAMay 31, 2017
Great company to work for with employee discounts. Long days at times. Friendly customers and staff. Fun place to work. Beautiful line of clothing for causal and work.
Pros
Excellent discount on clothing
great place to work
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Locust Grove, GAMay 31, 2017
They promote within, its a professional environment, they teach you a little bit of everything, the dm actually stops in to check on the store, and the manager at this location is very sweet and understand which made it even better to work at
Great Management And Place To Work
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Beachwood, OHMay 30, 2017
I worked at Ann Taylor for a Summer. They worked with the schedule of my other job at the time and always gave requested days off. Management made the job culture enjoyable.
Pros
Cons
Short shifts
Client Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILMay 30, 2017
It is a normal retail job with extras on the job descriptions. Great benefits for working there and great people to work with. Good days and bad days.
Pros
discount, People
Cons
short breaks

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ANN INC.. Our community is ready to answer.