ANN INC. Employee Reviews

Found 1,243 reviews matching the search
Least Favorite
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  West Palm Beach, FLApril 23, 2017
Working for this company has been my least favorite position I've held, however, I did enjoy assisting clients in putting outfits together. I enjoyed making the clients feel good about themselves.
Fun place to work
Sales Lead (Current Employee) –  ConnecticutApril 22, 2017
Fun place to work. Co-workers become close friends. Get to style and talk with clients all day. The hardest part of the job is dealing with unsatisfied customers. Staff is constantly changing, including management. Store changes often.
Pros
Friendly enviornment
Cons
High turnover rate for managment
Productive and enjoyable work atmosphere
Logistics/Clerical Associate (Current Employee) –  7101 Distribution Drive- Louisville, Ky 40258April 22, 2017
I enjoy coming to work at my job. When i first started out as a employee i was given many opportunities to learn new and challenging things. I learned the excel, word and data entry more proficiently. I love learning new things and a challenge at times. I feel the more i learn the better equipped i am at taking on new tasks.
Pros
learning new things and challenges
Cons
short breaks and lunches
higher end retail
cashier/sales associate (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVApril 21, 2017
very high end retail verses normal department stores. sometimes difficult to meet slaes quotas, also had to open numerous cr3edit cards. but very good company
Pros
enviorment
Cons
sales quotas
good
Sales Lead Manager (Former Employee) –  Fairfax, VAApril 20, 2017
Experienced retail professional looking for a key holder or management position with a growth-oriented company offering opportunity for advancement and professional development.
Great atmosphere
Co-Manager (Current Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PAApril 20, 2017
The company has a great work/life ballance agenda. The clients are great and have usually shopped with Ann for many years. Upper management does a great job learning about everyone on staff and learing about their career goals.
Fast-paced and fun place to work!
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Myrtle Beach, SCApril 19, 2017
Working at Ann Inc has given me the opportunity to truly my inner businesswoman and to know what it is like to truly multitask. Ann Inc thoroughly trains their associates to know that they will best suit their company. The company culture, as well as the people that work there, are a blast. Ann Inc is a wonderful place to work and I would recommend it to anyone. The hardest part about this job is probably inventory shifts, as they do take a lot of energy and time. However, you do get paid accordingly. I have learned time management, multitasking, and the ability to market to others.
Pros
Discounts
Cons
The occasional attitudes you receive from clients
Fun workplace
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Wrentham, MAApril 17, 2017
It is a fun environment with a good management team. It is busy but always a fun time. The people are great to work with and the pay is good. the day goes by quick
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  New York, NYApril 17, 2017
Loft is a relaxed place to work. As a visual merchandiser, it is fun to come in everyday and organize the store to appeal to clients. Management is very pleasant. The managers are very friendly and they are always there for you on a personal level.
Productive work place
Associate (Former Employee) –  New York, NYApril 17, 2017
You begin to love your coworkers. But hours become very slim picking. Can't really live off of the pay here. They expect you to handle multiple roles here.

Want to know more about ANN INC.?

Ask a question
Organized and extremely professional
Store Manager (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVApril 15, 2017
Not only were the clothes well made but also very fashionable.
The company is extremely organized from every aspect while running very cohesively.
Pros
Organized, easy to manage, great clothes, great discount, great upper management
Cons
Customer Clientele selling expectations and delivery in higher volume stores
Flexible
Sales Lead/Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  New York, NYApril 12, 2017
If you love fashion and find yourself in a transitioning phase in your life Ann Taylor will fill the void you are missing. The job is flexible and the team can be fun to work with once you get accustomed to the culture. A typical day will include greeting and acknowledging customers. You will be expected to style them, and perhaps take on mundane tasks in between sales. Learn how to multi-task and take the initiative to look busy when business is slow and you should be fine. The hardest part of the job will be management. Promotion does not correspond to what you know, or how you perform, but more so if you are well liked. I've been to several Ann Taylor location's and the management is usually no where to be found or hounding their already overworked employees. Good luck!
Pros
friendly staff, flexible hours
Cons
low pay, overworked employees
Poorly Managed, but Good Work Environment
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Baton Rouge, LAApril 12, 2017
This location was poorly managed and not prepared for the amount of daily foot traffic it received or the amount of sales it made. I think overall Ann Taylor is a good company to work for, this location just missed the mark of a successful branch.
fun place to work
Sales Associate Part Time (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLApril 10, 2017
i am happy with my team that i am working with but not getting enough hours to work and no full time positions.
I enjoy meeting people from around the globe. I have had great experience pushing myself to learn time management and to help create that ultimate look that the client is looking for.
Pros
meet good people
Cons
short breaks
Good environment
Visual Specialist (Former Employee) –  New York, NYApril 10, 2017
Overall the environment at Ann Taylor was good, however opportunity to advance was was not as good and found myself looking for a job where I could grow.
Pros
Work environment
Cons
Opportunity to grow/competitive salary
Fun work environment
Sales Lead/Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Washington, DCApril 8, 2017
Working at Ann was a great retail work experience. Fun work environment and store manager was understanding with my school schedule. I love fashion and working hands on with people so everyday was different. I just wish they would've rewarded us better for our hard work.
Pros
Fun work environment, flexible schedule
Cons
No good incentives
Family environment
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Buffalo, NYApril 6, 2017
Co-workers were all very passionate about their job. Everyone did their role and there was not much slack to pick up during shifts. The company has nice values.
Good part time job
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAApril 6, 2017
My time at Ann Taylor was pleasant, it was a great part time job I did not see my self there in the long term. Not a lot of growth within the company,
Productive Workplace
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Edina, MNApril 5, 2017
Strong employees and management, friendly and very clean environment. Enjoyed working there a lot. Constantly working, no one is ever slacking off while on the clock.
I loved this place
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Watertown, MAMarch 31, 2017
I loved working at Ann Taylor. They have the best customer's in the world. It is fun being around beautiful clothes. Management at the time was very crazy. The manager based all her decisions with emotions. Other than that the environment was great.
Pros
Discount
Cons
Not a lot of raises

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ANN INC.. Our community is ready to answer.