Ann Taylor

Ann Taylor Employer Reviews

Uptight environment
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Washington, DCJuly 9, 2014
Did not allow employees to be much of themselves. Possibly because of the clientele. Customer service reps should be friendly and welcoming, and it seemed as if they expected you to be more robotic and follow a script when approaching or dealing with clients.
fun work place
Fashion Consultant (Current Employee), Limerick, PAJuly 9, 2014
fun work place, friendly understanding management, every associate understands and does their job within a timely fashion. They work to satisfy the client.
great work environment, supportive managers
Visual Merchandising Manager (Current Employee), Scottsdale, AZJuly 6, 2014
I have loved my four year career at Ann Taylor. The company really supports its talented employees and nourishes growth. Good work life balance. HIghly recommended.
fun atmosphere
Sales Associate (Current Employee), Rehoboth, DeJune 25, 2014
great fun atmosphere kind of a laid back enviornment with alot of praise on your work ethics
nice place
Sales Lead / Co-Manager (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAJune 18, 2014
Been working here for seven years and I love it. I have been in several positions here but I cam say I enjoyed them all.
Great Experience
Manager (Current Employee), New YorkJune 5, 2014
I have had a great experience working for Ann. Through the years, I have worked with great co-workers and managers. Highly recommend.
Workplace Review
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Riverhead, NYJune 2, 2014
Pros: great co workers, long breaks
This was my first retail experience. It was hands down one of the most challenging jobs that I've had. I loved my co-workers they made my job more entertaining. Management was perfect, I loved the managers they were very humble and down to earth. The entire job was a learning experience for me but the one part of the job that was difficult was being – more... a saleswoman. The most enjoyable part of the job was being with great co-workers. – less
Fast past environment
Logistics/Merchandising Specialist (Current Employee), Houston, TXJune 2, 2014
recruiting, hiring/firing, conduct interviews, conduct employee training, uphold day to day store functions, employee scheduling and payroll amendment, shipping and receiving, implementing/enforcing procedures in the store aligned with corporate standards.
Retail
Sales Lead (Former Employee), Hagerstown, MDMay 29, 2014
Pros: great company to work for.
Cons: healthcare
Ann Taylor is a great company to work for. There is room for growth and they care about their employees.
Fun and energetic work environment
Ecommerce/Fulfillment Manager (Former Employee), Salt Lake City, UTMay 29, 2014
Ann Taylor offers a fast-paced work environment with ever changing product and challenges. It offers a constant learning and growing opportunity.
Loft is a fun place to work.Employee recognition rewards are frequent and yes, the discount is great!
Seasonal Sales Associate (Former Employee), Stamford, CTMay 23, 2014
Pros: special events and recognition rewards.
Cons: short breaks and not enought working hours.
The loft customer is one who knows what she wants, it somewhat traditional and knows how she wants to look. Management takes pride and passion in the way the store is presented to customers – it’s like a second home. All hands on deck when it comes to merchandising not just visual staff. A typical day involves briefing on sales events and promos, meeting – more... and greeting customers encouraging them to become a part of the brand by opening a Loft store card – one that provides a ton of savings and rewards. However, the toughest part of the job would be convincing customers that the benefits are greater than they can see in an open sale and does not realize the savings they can sum up just by having the card. The Loft card points system offers 100 percent of saving and cuts a customer’s purchases by more than half of the regular selling price. The best part of the job would then have to be the passion to do all possible to save every Loft customer any amount regardless so that she remains a loyal Loft friend and serving her in a personal way that she appreciates the service and remains a loyal shopper – less
Great company!
Key Holder/Sales Associate (Former Employee), San Francisco, CAMay 22, 2014
Pros: availability to grow
This location is closed now, but it was a wonderful place to work while open.
fun place to work
packing (Former Employee), Louisville, KYMay 22, 2014
Pros: short hours off weekends
Cons: cant say i have any
packing product into boxes so they could be shipped out to customers, management was nice ,co workers was nice ,when you walked into work they made you feel like part of the company and the chutes made you think of willy wonker and the chocolate factory lol.cant say their was a hard part to this job.
Wonderful Company!!!
Stocker (Former Employee), Dallas, TXMay 22, 2014
Pros: excellent company!!
Cons: you and learn daily on how to become a great customer service rep!! awesome benefits!!!
I really loved working for AT!!! Loved the atmopshere!!! Had awesome Management and fabulous co-workers.
Excellent career oriented company
Quality Control Manager (Former Employee), New York cityMay 14, 2014
Pros: excellent health benefits and perks
Cons: 9 to 6 excluding lunch hour
Ann Taylor was the most enjoyable career In my employment history.
sales associate
Desk Associate (Former Employee), Schaumburg, ILMay 9, 2014
sales, stock, retail, merch, cash handling, floor sets, customer service.
Fun and fashionable
Assistant Manager (Former Employee), Boston, MAMay 8, 2014
Pros: excellent employee discount
Cons: opportunities for growth
Ann Taylor is an amazing place to work! The clientele is loyal to the brand and she knows what she wants. Working there was like being a personal stylist. I learned everything from fabrications to operations. They are amazing at giving recognition to associates and management for stellar performances.
Productive work environment
SALES ASSOCIATE/Cashier (Current Employee), Wayne, NJMay 8, 2014
Pros: nothing
Cons: lack of hours
I enjoy working here but I would like to receive more hours. The managers are nice but sometimes they don't understand the meaning of school is important and I need it to better my career. They would rather you work then get a degree.
Educational
Stock/Greeter (Former Employee), Laguna Hills, CAMay 7, 2014
Ann Tayler provided the platform to work attaining people skills and customer relations.
Favorite place to work
Sales Lead (Former Employee), King of Prussia PAMay 7, 2014
Pros: flexible schedule, great product
Cons: no career advancement
Loved everything about this company unfortunately, working in a retail store there is no real way to advance other than to leave.

About Ann Taylor

ANN: a name favored by royalty and commoners, as well as a company recognized for its aspirational luxury and feminine wear-to-work – Read more

Ann Taylor Photos