Anna's Linens

Anna's Linens Employee Reviews

good store good sales
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Oxnard, CAMay 16, 2015
Pros: fun place to work at
big store great place to work at and has a lot of bedding items. Great customers and easy to put things away. The pay is ok the workers there are friendly as well .
overworked and underpaid
SUPERVISOR (Current Employee), Compton,CaMay 9, 2015
would not advise working here. they do not appreciate their employees and are very very cheap. they want to have their cake and eat it to meaning they overwork you and underpay you.
Productive and great team management skills
Store Manager (Current Employee), Decatur, GAMay 3, 2015
Pros: Promote within, paid vacation time
Cons: Healthcare, staffing, hours, and benefits
A typical day at work consists on constantly re merchandising the store. Management is easy but at times it seems as if you aren't paid good enough for everything that is required of you. The most important part of my job is teaching my team to stay positive no matter what and teach them team management skills.
Productive and fun workplace
Cashier (Former Employee), Alameda, CAApril 27, 2015
Pros: the management are wonderful
Cons: Not enough hours
I learned a lot with dealing with cash I was mostly on registers. This was my first job and I was a fast learner when it came to customer service, merchandising, and registers. My co workers were so sweet they loved me. The enjoyable part of the job was team work we all worked together and we were all like family.
Easy Work
Sales Associate and Cashier (Current Employee), San Antonio, TXApril 27, 2015
Pros: Discounts
Cons: Not Enough Hours
Great place to work just not enough hours. Management is great compensation not so good. Providing great customer service is key.
Horrible Company
Sales Associate (Current Employee), Stockton, CAApril 1, 2015
Pros: none
Cons: everything
I would not recommend working for this company AT ALL. They do not care for their employees what so ever. They treat them horribly and give them horrible hours. They are only there to make money.
Liked this Line of work A lot
Clerk/Cashier (Former Employee), Killeen, TXMarch 30, 2015
Pros: The store itself.
Cons: Fluctuation in hours
Liked the enviroment. Liked my co-workers. Liked what the Job entailed. Liked customer service and the type of store it was. Loves What I was selling and its quality.
Do NOT work at Anna's Linens
Supervisor (Former Employee), Burlington, NJMarch 6, 2015
Unless you have a store manager who actually cares, you will be miserable. The higher-ups in corporate don't really acknowledge or praise you (unless you're a store manager of course) other than when you make the company a big sale and it's broadcast via email to all the stores in your district. The pay is fine and basic for associates, but management isn't paid nearly the adequate amount for all the work they have to do. Just, don't work there!
Productive and active workplace
Sales Supervisor (Current Employee), Caguas, PrMarch 3, 2015
We have an excellent management team. We all focus in bring the best customer service in ours areas. We have sometimes heavy days and slows days, but no matter what we all maintain all movement for improve the sales of the days.
This company help me everyday my knowledge, and im growing in this campus everyday with everything.
Fun work place to work
Supervisor (Current Employee), Temecula, CAMarch 3, 2015
Pros: meet great people
Cons: no benefits, no hours
Management is great in stores, No benefits no pay vacation or sick time. Great job for a first job not a long term job. Great deals and great place to shop as but work for ill double think about it.
Good Company
Retail Sales Associate (Former Employee), Tamarac, FLFebruary 18, 2015
Pros:
- the ability to learn different decor styles
- hands on work
- face to face interaction with customers
- the pay is decent
- the environment is nice
- loved working in different depts; bathroom, bedroom, etc
- the employee discounts
- the merchandises that the store has to offer

Cons:
- the ability to advance in the company seems slim
- your hours typically are cut
- your work more harder than what you get paid for
- no recognition when you go over and beyond
- lack of communication between employees and supervisors
- their was always disagreements and trash-talking amongst the women
- no good benefits
Not my cup of tea
Supervisor (Current Employee), El Paso, TxFebruary 18, 2015
Compensation and upward advancement were definitely not adequate. I do not enjoy working with this company at all. There is no communication or proper training.
Fun food
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Daly City, CAFebruary 16, 2015
this was a great job for the summer my first job and it was one i will never forget learning cooking and how fun it is. it gave me confidence to new things and to always cook with love and laughter
Nice place to work
SALES ASSOCIATE (SEASONAL WORKER) (Former Employee), Greenville, NCFebruary 12, 2015
Enjoyed my co-workers the most
Steady work pace but not too much
Really enjoyed helping the customer
We worked together as a team
Typical Day at Anna's Linens
Sales Associate/Stocker (Former Employee), Bossier City, LAFebruary 11, 2015
Pros: employee discounts
Cons: long hours standing without a break
a typical day- would enclude going to the bank, restocking shelves, greeting customers as they came in, helping customers with the products, answering phone, make displays, fronting merchandise; i have learned- take everything with a grain of salt or consider the source and move on; and management- was a challenge on some days; and the co-workers- were a blessing at times, and they were fun and hard working group; the hardest thing for me was- seeing the store close; i enjoyed the customers the most--
Company made a mistake by closing this location
Assistant Store Manager (Former Employee), Crossroads shopping centerFebruary 6, 2015
Great place to work. We were a small team of 8 employees and were like a family. We were always very busy with lots of projects, everyone knew what they were supposed to do and got it done.
Friendly eviroment
Stock Supervisor (Former Employee), Rio Hondo, PRFebruary 5, 2015
Pros: relax and friendly
Cons: no healthcare
Good company with good people. The hardest part of the job was the stockroom area. A lot to process in short time but not imposible.
n/a
Sales Associate Seasonal Customer Service (Former Employee), San Antonio, TXFebruary 5, 2015
Friendly environment
Co-workers extremely nice with new employees
it is a big store and may take a few weeks to know whats all in the store and where exactly located.
Fun enviroment
Assistant manager (Former Employee), Houston, TexasFebruary 4, 2015
Pros: employee discounts
Cons: insurance
The most enjoyable part of the job was the work enviroment. We would merchandise the store to standards. The training for the company was very precise and to the point.
Excellent management and great teamwork
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Montebello, CAJanuary 8, 2015
Pros: money for lunch during holidays
Cons: short breaks
I learned to understand some people need more assistance than others. Management was great, they were able to manage my school schedule with my work schedule. My co-workers were understanding and helpful when any of us had trouble with products or customers. The hardest part of my job was giving up on trying to find certain products for our customers. I loved getting customers the products they were searching for.

1 2 3 4 5

About Anna's Linens

Headquartered in Costa Mesa, California, Anna’s Linens is the 14th largest retailer of home textiles and home décor – Read more

Anna's Linens Salaries