ANNA JAQUES HOSPITAL

ANNA JAQUES HOSPITAL United States Employee Reviews

Manager
Inventory Control Manager (Current Employee), Newburyport, maMarch 4, 2014
Monitor the activities of physicians and their procedures to ensure best possible outcome of inventory control. Execute maximum use of inventory control by working with OR staff to ensure preference cards and supply changes are up to date. Act as liaison between physicians and surgical management team. Respond in a timely manner to concerns raised by physicians, nursing and support staff. Interview sales representatives and recommend new products to Materials/OR Director. Participate in the annual budget planning and monitor budgetary controls while assuring quality care. Member of Surgical Task Force team.
Financial Analyst (Former Employee), Newburyport, MAMarch 26, 2013
Pros: benefits are wonderful
Great place to work. Wonderful co-workers. SMT really cares about the staff.
Learning the basics of PR
Public Relations Department intern (Former Employee), Newburyport, MAMarch 12, 2013
This internship was a great way to learn the basics of PR in a company. I was able to help with ideas for newsletters which helped me later in my academic career when asked to produce web content. I've also been able to work with the promotions department at Kiss 108 during my time there as well.
Very busy
Licensed pharmacy technician (Former Employee), Newburyport, MAFebruary 19, 2013
Pros: very busy
Cons: hard to get breaks
It was an enjoyable job because we were always busy. With all types of jobs. All the coworkers
to make our job easier.
Great place to work, community, family environment
Medical Staff Coordinator (Current Employee), Newburyport, MAJanuary 16, 2013
Working at Anna Jaques Hospital is a great experience. The administration has a straight forward transparent policy that is refreshing in this economy.
Really nice place to work!
General Housekeeping (Former Employee), Newburyport, MANovember 24, 2012
Pros: co corkers
Cons: short breaks
I really liked helping people, staff were nice. it had great hours
Fun workplace
Financial Coordinator (Current Employee), Newburyport, MANovember 18, 2012
Pros: great co workers
Cons: salary wages
Very busy facility. The days go by very quickly. The new additions are very nice .
Great place to work.
LPN (Former Employee), Newburyport, MAMay 19, 2012
Pros: short commute, great hr department, good benefit package.
Cons: vacation, very difficult to get the week you want, no matter what month
Fast paced work environment. Great and understanding co-workers. Great team work. I learned a lot working at Anna Jaques Hospital. I grew with this company and will always be grateful to Anna Jaques Hospital. I refer anyone to work for Anna Jaques Hospital. I'm sorry due to health care reform and budget concerns my position was phased out.