ANNA JAQUES HOSPITAL Employee Reviews

Great Atmosphere
Central Sterile Technician (Current Employee) –  Newburyport, MAJune 5, 2017
Fast paced and challenging. A pleasant working environment. Great supportive management and coworkers. Inadequate pay for the knowledge that I have acquired.
Nursing Student
Nursing Student (Former Employee) –  Newburyport, MAMarch 13, 2017
This was another unpaid internship opportunity for me within nursing, so I was performing a required clinical rotation. The nurses are wonderful and are always willing to teach and provide superb care to their patients.
Secretary
Medical Receptionist (Current Employee) –  Newburyport, MAMarch 9, 2017
This place is terrible. They have too many chiefs and not enough Indians. They set unrealritic goals and make it impossible to like your job. Biggest problem here ----Untrustworthy leadership.
Pros
Cons
Decent CAF
Plain awful!
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  NewburyportFebruary 14, 2017
Unhappy staff and unhealthy environment. Wish I knew what it was like before taking this job. Patients have put their thoughts on facebook and other patient revie sites and it sends a pretty clear message, the hospital cares about one thing- MONEY! The most political and judgemental environment! Do yourself a favor go to one of the other many other hospitals in MASS. You'll be better off.
Pros
There's an exit
Cons
Too many to list
Great company
Phlebotomist (Former Employee) –  Newburyport, MAOctober 27, 2016
HCA is a great company to work for. They are friendly, helpful, and easy going. All staff is great. If you havea problem in workout outside of work they are there for you . Always looking for help in other areas and willing to train. They dontoverloadyou with everything at once like most companies. Room for advancement there as well.
Pros
Friendly coworkers
Cons
Learned a great deal of experience working there
See Resume (Former Employee) –  Newburyport, MAJune 1, 2016
Arrive at work at 7pm go to directed area of maternity such as labor and delivery , mother baby,nursery or special care. Work 12 hours go home repeat the next night,
Enjoyable & professional
Volunteer (Current Employee) –  Newburyport, MAAugust 17, 2015
Good group of people to work with. Very professional & someone always lending a hand. Flexibility, excellent training
Great place to work.
Financial Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Newburyport, MAApril 13, 2015
I enjoyed working at this hospital. It was small enough to feel like a family atmosphere. Most workers lived locally and had worked there for many years. I worked as a Financial Coordinator assisting patients who were either uninsured or underinsured complete the necessary paperwork to apply for possible benefits thru the Free Care Pool of Massachusetts. I felt I was a real help to many of the patients. It was a rewarding position.
Pros
Meeting all different kinds of people and making a difference.
Cons
The other Financial Coordinator quit her position and wasn't replaced.
Manager
Inventory Control Manager (Current Employee) –  Newburyport, maMarch 4, 2014
Monitor the activities of physicians and their procedures to ensure best possible outcome of inventory control. Execute maximum use of inventory control by working with OR staff to ensure preference cards and supply changes are up to date. Act as liaison between physicians and surgical management team. Respond in a timely manner to concerns raised by physicians, nursing and support staff. Interview sales representatives and recommend new products to Materials/OR Director. Participate in the annual budget planning and monitor budgetary controls while assuring quality care. Member of Surgical Task Force team.
Financial Analyst (Former Employee) –  Newburyport, MAMarch 26, 2013
Great place to work. Wonderful co-workers. SMT really cares about the staff.
Pros
benefits are wonderful
Learning the basics of PR
Public Relations Department intern (Former Employee) –  Newburyport, MAMarch 12, 2013
This internship was a great way to learn the basics of PR in a company. I was able to help with ideas for newsletters which helped me later in my academic career when asked to produce web content. I've also been able to work with the promotions department at Kiss 108 during my time there as well.
Very busy
Licensed pharmacy technician (Former Employee) –  Newburyport, MAFebruary 19, 2013
It was an enjoyable job because we were always busy. With all types of jobs. All the coworkers
to make our job easier.
Pros
very busy
Cons
hard to get breaks
Great place to work, community, family environment
Medical Staff Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Newburyport, MAJanuary 16, 2013
Working at Anna Jaques Hospital is a great experience. The administration has a straight forward transparent policy that is refreshing in this economy.
Really nice place to work!
General Housekeeping (Former Employee) –  Newburyport, MANovember 24, 2012
I really liked helping people, staff were nice. it had great hours
Pros
co corkers
Cons
short breaks
Fun workplace
Financial Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Newburyport, MANovember 18, 2012
Very busy facility. The days go by very quickly. The new additions are very nice .
Pros
great co workers
Cons
salary wages
Great place to work.
LPN (Former Employee) –  Newburyport, MAMay 19, 2012
Fast paced work environment. Great and understanding co-workers. Great team work. I learned a lot working at Anna Jaques Hospital. I grew with this company and will always be grateful to Anna Jaques Hospital. I refer anyone to work for Anna Jaques Hospital. I'm sorry due to health care reform and budget concerns my position was phased out.
Pros
short commute, great hr department, good benefit package.
Cons
vacation, very difficult to get the week you want, no matter what month

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ANNA JAQUES HOSPITAL. Our community is ready to answer.

ANNA JAQUES HOSPITAL Reviews by Location