ANNE CARLSEN CENTER

ANNE CARLSEN CENTER Employer Reviews

Fun Challenges
Team Lead (Current Employee), Jamestown, NDSeptember 15, 2014
Anne Carlsen is a fantastic place to work. It is difficult at times because of the high stress, but very rewarding. I loved working with the clients and families on a day to day basis.
Team Lead (Current Employee), Fargo, NDSeptember 5, 2014
Working with clients who are differently abled is the best part of this job. Seeing my clients grow and learn is fulfilling.
An organization with an opportunity for growth
Director of Community-Based Services (Current Employee), Fargo, NDSeptember 26, 2013
Pros: co-workers
Cons: time spent in meetings
I don't have a typical day at work. My energy and time are spent on the locations that need me.

I learned it does not take a title to be a leader. We have leaders and teachers around us everyday.

It seemed to take a long time for management to make a decision because instead of just moving forward we would have meetings on the topics that could continue – more... for 6 months with no answers.

My co-workers/the folks I supervised are amazing! I have enjoyed watching them grow and develop into the leaders they were meant to be.

The most enjoyable part of my job was watching people believe in themselves, the staff and the clients. – less
its a fun place to work with kids
DSP (Current Employee), Jamestown, NDJuly 8, 2013
Its a great place to work if you like working with handicapped kids. You learn a lot with working with these kids.The hardest part of the job is when the student leave to go to another home or they pass away.

About ANNE CARLSEN CENTER

The Anne Carlsen Center for Children offers a rich tradition of residential, therapeutic and educational services on one campus, – Read more