ANOMATIC CORPORATION Employee Reviews

Horrible job
Quality Inspector (Former Employee) –  New Albany, OHSeptember 22, 2016
I can't honestly say anything positive about this place. People were always unhappy and mean. Including the bosses. The pay was decent but you never knew if you were going to get to work a full 8 hours or get sent home immediately after arriving.
Good place to work.
Assembley (Current Employee) –  Newark, OHApril 10, 2016
My day would start with logging into my computer and logging into the telephone. In about ten minutes later the first phone call would come in. We would have an hour meeting on fridays to catch up on where the company was at and how sales were doing. We also found out what came up missing on the truck route and who could drop something off. What sales were up and down , and what price cheese was at, whether 1.69 a lb. or 1.71 a lb. to keep customers currrent on pricing for that particular week.
Pros
Monday thru Friday. 8:00 am- 5:00pm
Cons
No sick days. Not a good insurance. No breaks
not that productive
Assembler (Former Employee) –  Newark, OHSeptember 3, 2015
It was a very nice place to work. The hardest part of my job was staying awake. Everything about this job was very easy. the co-workers were all very nice. The best part about this job was when i was able to talk to my friends while working and when i was able to leave to go home because it was hard to stay awke.
Fun laid back environment
Racker (Former Employee) –  Johnstown, OhioMay 13, 2015
Taking off or hand racking ionized metal parts on an assembly belt. I learned how to rack on all three lines of operation. The manager's name was Tom and he was very easy going to work for. Coworkers were entertaining and kept the day interesting. The hardest part of the job was keeping up with the moving parts on the assembly line.
Boring and the People Suck
Hand Racker (Current Employee) –  Newark, OHApril 1, 2015
It is a dead end job where you are not appreciated because they can and will replace you easily. The job is easy all you do is stand there, until they tell you it is your break time, placing pieces on the belt.
Productive place to work
Inspector General (Former Employee) –  Newark, OHSeptember 18, 2014
I really enjoyed this job I had been there for a long time. I met a lot of great people and really matured a lot by having worked there.
Project Engineer
Project Engineer (Former Employee) –  Newark, OHSeptember 6, 2014
• Work as a project engineer in the Engineering Department, participating in building a new factory in China.
• Plans and coordinates activities concerned with design, construction, modification, and maintenance of equipment, machinery, structures and buildings.
• Responsible for maintaining master files of drawings and bills of material for machines and all plant equipment. Establishes standards and policies for the installation, modification, testing, operation, inspection, and maintenance of all plant equipment in compliance with sound engineering principles and safety specifications
Managing Clients Orders
Take-off (Former Employee) –  Johnstown, OHAugust 16, 2014
You are required to place order for client, and maintain a good relationship with them.
great place to work
teir 3 racker (Former Employee) –  newark ohDecember 10, 2013
loved going to work with frendly ppl an learning to buff parts an rack them the managment was very understanding an considerate of my learning disaplity an i found i actually didnt have one there
Pros
fun ppl
Cons
no heathcare till after four months
...
Flex Team/Take Off (Current Employee) –  Johnstown, OHOctober 23, 2013
Anomatic plays favorites with employees. The less work you do, the more you get away with.
A Leading Innovative Company
Program Coordinator (Current Employee) –  New Albany, OHJune 28, 2013
A family oriented company that continues to grow and expand with the economy.
With the fast pace of the Beauty and Cosmetic Industry, I enjoy being a part of an organization that is leading the way to introduce new products and designs to meet the customers needs.
Pros
good work environment, great benefits
unless u cannot gain other employment do not work
assembly machine operator (Former Employee) –  new albanyApril 18, 2013
I completely agree with the other reviews listed. This place sucks. They do not value employees at any rank or position. Are completely unorganized and unprofessional
Micro-management Hell for salaried employees
Engineer (Former Employee) –  Newark, OHFebruary 26, 2013
Poor communication across organization. Micro management from founding family management ranks. Lack of ethics, honesty and character in executive offices.
Nothing butt he truth
machine mechanic (Former Employee) –  newark, ohioAugust 31, 2011
Glad I no longer work there, worst job I ever had, the employees were great, but don't deserve such miserable conditions...
Pros
it's a job
Cons
hot miserable work conditions

Comment – March 27, 2014

Not sure why this has 4 stars?? wouldn't recommend worst enemy to work here!! No work life balance, Except for racking and print shop area, the rest is hot and miserable, unsafe work conditions especially in stamping department...

2.6