Anritsu Company Employee Reviews

financially rewarding enviorment
Inside Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Richardson, TXNovember 21, 2017
Very competitive but rewarding environment depending on your job function. Sales is the best group to be in as an Applications Engineer or Sales Engineer
Review Anritsu
Event Coordinator / Marketing Specialist (Current Employee) –  San Juan Capistrano, CANovember 14, 2017
Anritsu has been a good company, they have good salaries, good benefits. Management could be more forthcoming in the communications area.
Days are always kept busy and I feel I can get my job done with the tools I am provided.
Fast paced and wide scope of duties, Admins with Anritsu are expected to know something about everything and alot about a handful of duties
Customer Service / Sales Administrator (Current Employee) –  Richardson, TXOctober 11, 2017
Customer service is paramount with Anritsu. Anritsu has provided many tools and training to all employees which has assisted in the best possible customer service experience one can offer. Many changes and organizational issues has led to a high level of imbalance within the organization over the last couple of years. The company is currently downsizing and reassigning & combining roles.
Pros
PTO can be used year round for whatever you like
Cons
Job security
Lots of good people, good work-life balance, good benefits
Firmware Engineer (Former Employee) –  Morgan Hill, CASeptember 1, 2017
The technology and the work is quite interesting. The company is growing very slowly. There are many activities during lunch. Management is okay but could be better.
I enjoyed the work experience with Anritsu Company
SOLICITATIONS ADMINISTRATOR (Former Employee) –  Richardson, TXAugust 22, 2017
I really like the fact that I was challenged and trusted to respond to important matters on my own and I was not micro-managed. Management trusted my work ethic and valued my opinions.
Pros
I was not micro-managed
Cons
Consistant mangement roles changed.
Friendly and good place to work
RE-HIRED IN TEMP (Former Employee) –  Morgan Hill, CA 95037August 17, 2017
There is a good and friendly for me to work for. There are many chances and opportunities for you to get the promotion. There is always the chance for you to get higher level.
Pros
Cons
No comments
Fun and conducive atmosphere to work with. Lots of sports activities outside of work. (basketball, volleyball courts, table tennis, gym, etc.)
Tax Accountant (Former Employee) –  Morgan Hill, CAJune 29, 2017
Work at Anritsu is both fun and challenging. Fun because of the many fringes it offers to employees like sports amenities and friendly co-workers. Challenging because, while the company is engaged in technology, the company is somewhat behind in technology when it comes to its ERP system (QAD).
Work culture is okay with friendly and professional employees. Camaraderie is great.
Hardest part of the job is the lack of a fully integrated ERP system (Vertex not fully integrated with QAD).
Most enjoyable part of the job is the opportunity provided to grow professionally by way of continually upgrading skills through seminars/training and confidence building.
Pros
Macro-managed; Emphasis on individual responsibilities
Cons
Very long commute from my residence.
good long term company to work for
District Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  Irvine, CAJune 26, 2017
spent 19 years with company and advanced with in the sales organizations. Unfortunately due to market conditions I was laid off.

I managed 5 outside sales enginners

company products are good , high quality reliable with repeatable results
Good place if you're on cruise control
Undisclosed (Current Employee) –  Morgan Hill, CAApril 3, 2017
Lots of good people here and in Japan. The biggest issue is that they have been shrinking in the last few years and struggle to turn the ship around. Good talent is constantly getting shoved out the door.
Pros
Good folks. Some very good products.
Cons
Japan management is immune to business issues.
Productive and fun place to work with Volleyball and Basketball
Project Manager (Current Employee) –  Morgan Hill, CAMarch 28, 2017
Good place to work with a good culture. Plenty to do with possibility of growth. People are easy to work with and the company is worldwide so there is a possibility of travel.
Loved my employment here, fun times had and hard working times. Good Balance
Sales & Marketing Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Richardson, TXMay 26, 2016
Go to work at 8:30 support my sales engineers with presentation preparations, sales notebooks updated and forwarded on-site and other offices in the US. Anritsu rewarded hard work and provided time for us to do fun things together also. This is one of the best companies I have ever worked for. The personnel all knew each other and helped each other. Team effort. Out at 5 and looking forward to the next day.
Pros
Free coffee, snacks, treated us to occasional lunches and outings.
Cons
911 hit and layoff.
Lots of trainging lunchs and Free coffe and icrean
RF and Microwave Technical Support Engineer (Former Employee) –  Richardson, TXSeptember 25, 2015
Good international environment to work. most of time training was available. Always new product introduced to the customer.
International customer support.
Pros
learn oportunities
Cons
not secure job. with always layoffs
What I learned
Commodity Manager (Former Employee) –  Morgan Hill CaliforniaFebruary 20, 2015
I learn how to identify the workplace values of my team, and my new recruits ... My workplace values are the guiding principles that are most important to me ...
Pros
Flexible hour
Cons
Can't work when I am sick
Learning and comfortable environment
Software Intern (Former Employee) –  Richardson, TXNovember 5, 2014
- Co-workers are inviting and willing to help
- Learn about the expectations and communications between different regions and companies
Wasn't Aware Job Position Was Long-Term Contract Only
Senior Buyer (Current Employee) –  Morgan Hill, CAOctober 12, 2014
The procurement department was very enjoyable to work with. I could go to anyone within the department to resolve any inquiry. They would try to have monthly birthday luncheons as well as ice cream socials. I would have enjoyed converting to a permanent job position; however, due to their budget, I was recently informed this job position is long-term contract only.
Great work/life balance
PC Technician - Information Systems (Current Employee) –  Morgan Hill, CASeptember 7, 2014
Excellent pay and benefits
Best part of the job is interacting with the user community and resolving their computer issues.
Co-workers are great.
Management fosters a team environment
No overtime required.
Pros
Work/life balance
Cons
Somewhat short staffed
Long-in-the-tooth culture
Software Engineering Manager (Former Employee) –  Morgan Hill, CAJune 20, 2014
Anritsu is a bit old-school. The carry-over of Bill & Dave (HP) spin-off culture is still alive and well after more than 50 years. There are many employees who have never worked anyplace else. Generally speaking, they are influential and innovative, but they are not as wordily as most people in Silicon Valley.

There is a bit of an upstairs/downstairs mindset. Management and engineering are upstairs, with manufacturing and production downstairs. When times are tough the downstairs people are shown the door. The good news is that the management is mindful about growth. They have a pay as you go mindset, so reductions in workforce do not occur very often.

Compensation is okay and the management team does its best to keep pace with its competitors' compensation packages, but it falls below other technology sectors in Silicon Valley.
Pros
Great place for anyone passionate about RF & Microwave Technology
Cons
Everything seems a bit dated.
Overall great place to work with fun lunchtime activities.
Sr. Mechanical Design Engineer (Former Employee) –  Morgan Hill, CAApril 25, 2014
Good atmosphere, very engineering oriented place to work. Currently going through some re-organization and time will tell if things remain status quo. Most co-workers were pleasant, some remain friends to this day...many having been there for over 20 years! Some days, like at many companies, were muddled with endless meetings with much ado about nothing, but for the most part, the environment was relaxed and enjoyable. One thing to pay attention to if deciding if Anritsu is right for you, there seems to be a disproportionate number of managers vs regular employees...
Pros
Health focused, lunch time sports (basketball, volleyball, weight room)
Cons
Curently re-organizing
PC Technician - Information Systems (Current Employee) –  Morgan Hill, CAMarch 24, 2013
Great place to work. Hard working co-workers. Great atmosphere. Best of all, the work/life balance is exceptional.