Antech Systems, Inc.

Antech Systems, Inc. Employer Reviews

Experience
Lab Tech (Former Employee), Tampa, FLJuly 15, 2014
Great experience to work.

Never worked at Lab before.

Met good people
A good place to work
Laboratory Supervisor / Laboratory Technician (Current Employee), Las Vegas, NVJuly 2, 2014
Veterinary Diagnostic Laboratory.
Comes with Benefits
Most information is specific to the actual job.
High paced
Laboratory Technician (Former Employee), Smyrna, GAJune 7, 2014
Pros: great networking for potential in advancment in the medical field.
Cons: long working hours, and mandtory 2 hours overtime everyday.
I was able to work in a high paced environment. I used all my skills learned in EMT school.
Great Lab wit some of the best employees!!
Log-in Lead (Former Employee), Oak Brook, ILJune 6, 2014
Pros: good environment, fun work.
I loved my time with this company and would'nt trade it for the world, I made a few lifelong friends during my time with this company. The work environment was excellent, there was great leadership from majority of the upper-management!
Great Laboratory
Regional Manager (Former Employee), Smyrna, GAJune 1, 2014
Learned a lot on the Job. Great company to work for. Great staff and upper Management.
Not a good place to work
Laboratory Technician (Former Employee), Lake Success, NYMay 8, 2014
Pros: people working there are friendly
Cons: less pay, no insurance and no job security
Management is not very dependable
There is no growth or advancement
fast pace
Lab tech (Current Employee), Decatur, GAMarch 27, 2014
nice place to work, with chance for advancement.to finish on time can be hard when there is a lot of work.
data entry
Data Entry (Current Employee), oakbrook,ilMarch 26, 2014
i go in each night and recieve the testing papers from clinics and enter them into the computer systen
Productive and efficient work place
Specimen Processor/Sorter (Former Employee), Southaven, MSMarch 17, 2014
Antech was a laid back workplace despite being based on production.
terrible place
Distribution Clerk (Former Employee), New YorkMarch 17, 2014
It was my job to stain histology slides, cover slip them, match them with paper work and pack them up to their respective doctors and pathologists. I don't mind doing hard work but I had to do all of this at the same time, with a massive work load. Antech cared more about getting the shipments out at a certain time, then doing an accurate job. Also, – more... the paperwork was extremely disorganized and it took a lot of time to find the files. I was being called in to work 6 days a week, and on Sundays working ridiculous hours. My shift was supposed to be 12 pm to 8:30 pm but I freuqently have had to stay overtime. I'll take the money but I was accused of taking advantage of the system. There was just a ton of work and I wanted to do it right, not quicker. But for antech, it's all about the money.

What made me quit was that after I had stayed until 11 pm the night before, the next day, my boss said that you have to reduce your overtime. But.. the kind of job I had, I could not just leave, I had to get the packages packed up. He basically wanted me to sign out around 9 pm and just work for free. I should be fair- it was probably his boss from management that told him that they can't pay for that much overtime.

I was working my hardest and to be labelled as taking advantage of the system to get more overtime is extremely insulting. Some of the other issues I had was the attitude I got when I called in on a snow day. It was extremely icy, and because I work into the evening, I was concerned about getting home. Basically, my boss told me that everyone else is here, why am I not here. No concern for my safety with this nasty attitude.

Anyways,
I lasted almost 3 months, and I burned out. It was very stressful going to work and I would NOT recommend this place at all. The other employees were nice, but they seemed very over worked and did not enjoy being there. Too much is expected of people there, and there is a lot of tension there. – less

18rfitvm15n8geco – June 27, 2014

Did anyone else have this experience? This was at new hyde park, ny but I'm guessing it is very similarly stressful.

Great company to work for
Part-time courier for Veterinarian Hospitals (Former Employee), Los Angeles, CAMarch 15, 2014
Co-workers are great, the clientele are awesome, management works to make everything run smooth
Steady work
Data Entry Operator (Part-Time) (Current Employee), New Hyde Park, NYMarch 7, 2014
I like working at Antech Diagnostics because the workflow is steady and continuous.
I really enjoyed working at Antech. Very fun job.
Medical Laboratory Technician (Former Employee), Irving, TXFebruary 4, 2014
I worked third shift, and really liked it there. Very low stress, although very high volume. I streamlined the department and improved turn around times, and decreased overt time. I had to move back to Oklahoma to care for a terminally ill family member.
THIS IS ABOUT THE CONSTRUCTION COMPANY
Sales Rep (Former Employee), Tucson, AZJanuary 29, 2014
Pros: there were a few employees who genuinely cared about doing a good job.
Cons: poor management, no control over the employees, dirty environment.
There are many Antech's, some have to do with lab work or veterinary medicine, but this review is about the construction company.

Probably the biggest problem is the weak and ineffectual management at the top makes for a miserable job experience. I stayed less than a month because I could not stand the A). yelling; B). lying; C). filthy work environment.Yes, – more... people regularly scream at each other, especially management.

The most ruthless and despicable employees are favored while the rest suffer. In my short time there, three people gave notice and not one had been there longer than six months. The culture can best be described as dysfunctional and backstabbing. In the job I had, no one had stayed longer than six months for the previous three years, people routinely quit their first week on the job. – less
Wonderful people in a great industry
CRM Administrator (Current Employee), Carlsbad, CAJanuary 27, 2014
Pros: casual dress, dog friendly office, outgoing and positive people
Cons: going through some growing pains integrating throughout the different organizations.
Some of the best people I've met are at Sound-Eklin. The industry is rewarding if you like animals and the office environment is dog friendly. Very outgoing and semi casual environment. There are some challenges that are being addressed with operational inefficiency but do to the outstanding quality of the people therein, solutions are always found.
Specimen Processor (Former Employee), Memphis, TNDecember 24, 2013
The company did not have a good management team. open door polices is what i was used to from past jobs.
Fund and productive place to work
Territory Manager (Current Employee), Portland, ORDecember 11, 2013
Pros: good management
Cons: advancement
*8-10 physical visits a day to doctors.
*How to prospect and maintain business
*Work for a great manager
*Good co-workers
*Company Focus
*Prospecting, and providing growth opportunities for clients
Very Productive, Job Security
Data Entry Operator/Specimen Processor I (Former Employee), Atlanta, GANovember 5, 2013
Pros: job security
Cons: long hours, no saturday's off
Well a typical day starts off by greeting and assisting couriers, receiving specimens for count down, then distribution to employees for break-down processing, scanning & keying, work balancing, booking. Minimumn supervision was needed because the job was somewhat simple but kinda (nasty) if you have a weak stomach in dealing with specimens. It was – more... definitely a daily learning experience though. New breeds & new diseases to be discovered. The hardest part of the job was not getting Saturday's off EVER! This made it difficult to plan barbques, & other outings with your family on the weekend. Plus it was a 3rd shift position making it even harder. The most enjoyalbe part was we were thought about having pot luck's, lab week, prizes given to encourage employees dispite the hard work that was constanly on us. But it was great job security! – less
Animal Laboratory
Specimen Processing Lead (Former Employee), Irving, TexasNovember 2, 2013
Management did not have an open door policy, no incentives, no room for career advancement
Fun place to work
Clerical (Former Employee), Irvine, CAOctober 30, 2013
Pros: food truck would come, free coffee, breakfast on fridays
I have nothing negative to say about Antech! It was the best thing and experience ever. The people were so nice and friendly. They would help you if you needed help with something, and treated me nice. I loved everything about it, the vibe, environment, people, workplace!

1 2 3