Anthelio Employee Reviews in United States

Definitely more interested in quantity not quality
OP Coder II (Former Employee) –  RemoteMarch 10, 2016
Started for the company but they didn't start me coding for over a month. Then when I did begin coding they put me with a new auditor that didn't keep me informed on how I was doing. Then when I discovered that she wasn't doing what she was supposed to be doing and brought it to my supervisor's attention, it was made out like it was my fault and then when people were laid off not long after I was included.
Pros
Lots of training opportunities
Cons
Poor communication
Disappointing
Remote Coder (Former Employee) –  TexasFebruary 15, 2016
After 8 years of employment, I have experienced my immediate managers have quit, and many fellow coders, benefits have decreased, including bonuses and internet reimbursements, lack of proper training, poor communication, lower than average pay rate, raise freezes, poor organization, lack of work, and known fellow veteran coder fired for refusal to work mandatory overtime.
Pros
managers were nice while they lasted
Cons
poor communication, poor organization, poor training, lower pay rate than most other companies, bonuses-benefits have been taken away, company getting too big, employees getting too insignificant, dismissal for refusal of overtime, raise freezes
Not A good Job place
Field Service Technition (Former Employee) –  chattanooga,tnAugust 28, 2015
Your work is based on quantity not quality . The environment is not healthy physically or emotionally . They have very high turn over rate .
Pros
Company paid celebrations with liqior paid for.
Cons
Common sense is not welcome .
once was a great company with alot of security till changes took effect
Adjuster (Former Employee) –  Sherman, TXApril 28, 2015
when I started with the company we were under one name, as a branch of a company located in Anehiem CA, where the company owner made you feel as if you were family, and had job security, but then was bought out by another company that processed to make changes which were not beneficial to the employees. After about another year , company was once again bought out, and while employees were guaranteed that there would be no lay offs or chances, layoffs began after about 2 weeks. During my time there, the COO as well as office director changed numerous times, as well as the supervisors, and CEO's. I enjoyed working in the CBO field but as things changed within the company the duties of each person changed for mysterious reasons.
Productive surroundings but policies could have been better.
HIM PROCESSOR II (Former Employee) –  Detroit, MIAugust 22, 2012
A typical day of work was fast paced and stressful. I learned that quantity was more important than quality. The management was okay and my co-workers were great. The hardest part of the job was when the machines would go down, and the most enjoyable part was having team player co-workers.
Pros
constantly introduce to new ideas.
Cons
deadlines were to short.