Anthem, Inc. Employee Review

View all Anthem, Inc. reviews

Health Plan Advisor
Health Plan Advisor (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NCSeptember 28, 2013
Looking for Opportunity in the Financial or Insurance Industry.
I am great team play, goal oriented, and willing to adopt to the environment. I enjoy helping people so client service comes nature. I deal with people that has question about the new healthcare law and what to expect. I answer basic to complex question and update insurance information. The hardest part of the job is dealing people that have wont give you chance to explain the ACA function, but I am adopting to the changes.
Pros
Helping people
Cons
none yet.

Other Anthem, Inc. Employee Reviews

Don’t care about employees
HR Payroll Operations Sr (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INDecember 10, 2017
It was all about the business not their employees. They don’t care you. Not enough people to do the job, overworked. Letting employees go and not replacing them.
Management was not in touch with L1 techs
Senior Analyst (Former Employee) –  Cary, NCDecember 10, 2017
Management did not care abo it anything other than the SLA. My pay for my job role was not in line with the industry. And it was not just mer it was pretty much everyone there at the service desk. There is a very high turn over rate and not many people replacing them. I left on 2 week notice moving onto a contract that fell through after signing the paperwork.
Pros
Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Anthem, Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.