Anthony Employee Reviews

no longer in business
Manager (Former Employee) –  New York StateOctober 25, 2017
This organization is no longer in business. I would like to say more, but there is really no point, since the organization no longer exists. Need I say more.
Fantastic work environment
Secretary III (Former Employee) –  Case Management / Social WorkOctober 17, 2017
Non-profit Catholic hospital with an amazing staff and wonderful environment. I learned a lot about the medical field, about insurance, and about social work. Highly recommend!
Pros
Work environment
Cons
Lower than average pay
Cutting Edge Technology in rapidly growing industries
Owner (Current Employee) –  Visalia, CAApril 9, 2017
Typical day at work was spent designing electro-mechanical solutions to industry problems.

Working here I have learned all about programming C code for microcontroller applications, as well as Java code for Android applications, also learned about wireless interfacing of Android products to anything else for control and data transmission.

Management was always stressed but fair

Workplace culture is one of constant learning in a fast paced competitive environment

Hardest part of the job is juggling time between design work, building, sales, shipping, and maintaining inventory.

The most enjoyable part of the job is that the business is mine
Pros
I am my own boss
Cons
Being your own boss is extremely stressfull
Decent work place bad hours
Assembler (Former Employee) –  Conyers, GAJuly 20, 2016
The work is simple and the benefits aren't expensive. Your hours won't reach 40hrs per week unless you have the authorization to work overtime free willing.
VP (Current Employee) –  Setauket-East Setauket, NYMay 5, 2016
This is a great place to work. The owners really care about their employees. They are both medical professionals and are very innovative in their care plans to help keep the patients healthy. The staff is always friendly.
great company
Mechanic (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAJanuary 27, 2016
Great place to work for enjoy working out in the field being a floor tech gives me a great enjoyment and experience of creating great customer satisfaction.
Pros
easy
Cons
moving around the equitment
slow and no communication
Furnace Operator (Current Employee) –  Madison, GANovember 3, 2014
cannot move up in the plant, take only one thirty minute break, and supervisor has no communicational skills
Pros
simple job to learn
Cons
short breaks and lack of communication
Easy-going, fast-paced environment with fun people.
Master Cosmetologist (Former Employee) –  Valdosta, GAOctober 6, 2014
Loved working here and hated to have to leave all my friends I had made at this job after finding out my family and I were moving. Anyone would love this job if given the opportunity to work here.
19 years of professional experience
Executive Admin Assistant / HR and PR Coordinator (Current Employee) –  St. Louis, MOJuly 16, 2014
I work with highly confidential information and I use the best judgment and tack when handling sensitive information. I successfully manage employees as well. I thrive in a fast-paced environment where multi-tasking is standard.
Senior Center with lots of activity
Hasslebring Senior Center (Former Employee) –  Flint, MIMay 21, 2014
A typical day at work consists of cleaning up before many seniors arrive. and continuing to up keep and manage the building throughtout the day as well as assisting any seniors with needs.
I've learned how to take care of senior citizens. Co workers tend to get lazy after a while and not clean up their fair share. The hardest part of the job was scolding and extra work from our supervisor due to lazy partnership. The most enjoyable part of work would be the pros. Being able to attend activity with the seniors.
Pros
Interaction, enjoying a game with the seniors
Cons
somewhat hard work
No Job security at all
Quality Engineer (Former Employee) –  Sylmar, CAJanuary 7, 2014
Department Management is Horrible (Quality Engineering Management), work was not reviewed and determined not acceptable based on personal opinions not on facts, no team work, and Management (Quality Engineering Management) focuses only on personal hidden agendas and not on company production and product quality
Work environment is good
Quality Control Inspector (Former Employee) –  Sylmar, CADecember 5, 2013
I never have problems. The day starts with my job tasks and following the instructions. I learned other different types of inspection in glass. With my co-workers we made a good team. Rejecting was the hardest part of the job when there not enough information. Working in the glass department was the most enjoyable part of the job
Such A Horrible Place To Work
Manufacturing Worker (Former Employee) –  Madison, GAAugust 30, 2013
Its a favoritism job its like whoever knows who gets a better opportunity. They are always rushing to try to get the job done the day it need to get shipped. Just pitiful. They also wouldn't pay you all the money you've earned.
Cons
short breaks, no bonus
Hard labor
Assembler (Former Employee) –  Sylmar, CAApril 30, 2013
low pay
co workers were friendly
dislike this job
growing company
Inventory Control Specialist (Current Employee) –  Madison, GAApril 30, 2013
Overall a stable and growing company with good benefits (expensive). Safety & perfect attendance bonuses for hourly employees.
This was a small office with three brothers that are wonderful!!
Office Assistant (Customer Service) (Former Employee) –  Stamford, CTOctober 16, 2012
This workplace was very fun to work at. It was a family business so they show us a lot of love