Anti-Defamation League Employee Reviews in United States

See reviews about:
Good mission; disconnected management
Office Manager (Former Employee) –  Seattle, WAJanuary 4, 2016
My day consisted of maintaining the office and the supplies we needed to keep it going. I would monitor and processes accounts payable and receivable. There was event planning for large and small events. I scheduled travel for supervisor and completed the expense voucher after her return. I monitored the budgets as well as projected budgets for the coming year.
Pros
Generous leave
Cons
Financial compensation was poor
Amazing Work
Legal Intern (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAMay 18, 2015
A great place to work with a fantastic office. Great coworkers with special clients. A truly fulfilling work experience with exciting tasks and interesting issues
Organization mission is incedible and very important in the world today
Associate Director of Development (Former Employee) –  Boca Raton, FLSeptember 5, 2014
My day began with calls to my donors and engaging them in the incidents of ADL's day to day alerts. I learned more about the anti-terrorism and extremist activities that ADL was involved in. The management in the New York office was always there to assist us. My colleagues in the Development Team were terrific. They were all very professional and we worked together as a great team. The hardest part of my job was the reporting system that was available to us. The most enjoyable part of my job was building the strong relationships that I developed and those people will always be a part of my life.
Pros
all the holidays and vacation time
Cons
too many meetings
Best Experience
Internship (Former Employee) –  Manhattan, NYMay 28, 2014
The day would consist of ice breakers and getting to know the interns. Each supervisor would have a task for each intern and each intern attended a meeting every week. In the meeting interns learned about resume writing, financial aid and college prep.
Pros
free lunch on wednseday
Pleasant Work Place
Information Processing Clerk (Current Employee) –  New York, NYMarch 27, 2014
My work days are typical calm and easy. I enjoy my work environment everyone is helpful and friendly.
Pros
very flexible
Cons
no room for growth
Family environment
Summer Intern, Investigations Department (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILOctober 12, 2012
working at the ADL was like working with your family, everyone was very friendly and willing to help if ever there was an issue. Working for a non profit really opens your eyes to the issues we all face.
Pros
family environment, work hand in hand with the community, educate people on the issues we face everyday
Cons
only a summer internship
easy going working enviroment
Marketing Coordinator (Former Employee) –  New York, NYMay 2, 2012
Employees meet with their mangers often and ADL offers a lot of training courses which is a plus.

4.4