Anti-Defamation League Employee Reviews in United States

See reviews about:
Good mission; disconnected management
Office Manager (Former Employee) –  Seattle, WAJanuary 4, 2016
My day consisted of maintaining the office and the supplies we needed to keep it going. I would monitor and processes accounts payable and receivable. There was event planning for large and small events. I scheduled travel for supervisor and completed the expense voucher after her return. I monitored the budgets as well as projected budgets for the coming year.
Pros
Generous leave
Cons
Financial compensation was poor
Everyday is like working with Family.
Information Processing Supervisor (Current Employee) –  New York, NYAugust 6, 2015
I process donations from our donor's that come in via Lock box download, white mail, or transmittal's sent in from our 30 offices across the country. I am also responsible for the up keep of the donor's accounts, address changes, phone numbers, and the changing of their credit card information. I run weekly credit card download's via Convio website. The coworker's here are like family because we have been working so long together. The most enjoyable part of work here is dealing with my coworkers in the regions. They are a good group of people. I have learned a lot from my managers from dedication, better supervisory skills, and being efficient.
Pros
boss shows us appreciation, and the amount of days off for holidays.
Cons
our slow season.
Organization mission is incedible and very important in the world today
Associate Director of Development (Former Employee) –  Boca Raton, FLSeptember 5, 2014
My day began with calls to my donors and engaging them in the incidents of ADL's day to day alerts. I learned more about the anti-terrorism and extremist activities that ADL was involved in. The management in the New York office was always there to assist us. My colleagues in the Development Team were terrific. They were all very professional and we worked together as a great team. The hardest part of my job was the reporting system that was available to us. The most enjoyable part of my job was building the strong relationships that I developed and those people will always be a part of my life.
Pros
all the holidays and vacation time
Cons
too many meetings
Amazing Work
Legal Intern (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAMay 18, 2015
A great place to work with a fantastic office. Great coworkers with special clients. A truly fulfilling work experience with exciting tasks and interesting issues
Best Experience
Internship (Former Employee) –  Manhattan, NYMay 28, 2014
The day would consist of ice breakers and getting to know the interns. Each supervisor would have a task for each intern and each intern attended a meeting every week. In the meeting interns learned about resume writing, financial aid and college prep.
Pros
free lunch on wednseday
Pleasant Work Place
Information Processing Clerk (Current Employee) –  New York, NYMarch 27, 2014
My work days are typical calm and easy. I enjoy my work environment everyone is helpful and friendly.
Pros
very flexible
Cons
no room for growth
easy going working enviroment
Marketing Coordinator (Former Employee) –  New York, NYMay 2, 2012
Employees meet with their mangers often and ADL offers a lot of training courses which is a plus.

Want to know more about Anti-Defamation League?

Ask a question