Anti-Defamation League

Anti-Defamation League Employer Reviews

Organization mission is incedible and very important in the world today
Associate Director of Development (Former Employee), Boca Raton, FLSeptember 5, 2014
Pros: all the holidays and vacation time
Cons: too many meetings
My day began with calls to my donors and engaging them in the incidents of ADL's day to day alerts. I learned more about the anti-terrorism and extremist activities that ADL was involved in. The management in the New York office was always there to assist us. My colleagues in the Development Team were terrific. They were all very professional and we – more... worked together as a great team. The hardest part of my job was the reporting system that was available to us. The most enjoyable part of my job was building the strong relationships that I developed and those people will always be a part of my life. – less
Best Experience
Internship (Former Employee), Manhattan, NYMay 28, 2014
Pros: free lunch on wednseday
The day would consist of ice breakers and getting to know the interns. Each supervisor would have a task for each intern and each intern attended a meeting every week. In the meeting interns learned about resume writing, financial aid and college prep.
Family environment
Summer Intern, Investigations Department (Former Employee), Chicago, ILOctober 12, 2012
Pros: family environment, work hand in hand with the community, educate people on the issues we face everyday
Cons: only a summer internship
working at the ADL was like working with your family, everyone was very friendly and willing to help if ever there was an issue. Working for a non profit really opens your eyes to the issues we all face.
easy going working enviroment
Marketing Coordinator (Former Employee), New York, NYMay 2, 2012
Employees meet with their mangers often and ADL offers a lot of training courses which is a plus.