Antioch University Midwest Employee Reviews in United States

See reviews about:
Work-Life BalancePay & BenefitsJob Security & AdvancementManagementCulture
Engaging and challening work environement that is creative and rich with unique experiences
Associate w/ Conflict Analysis and Engagement Dept (Current Employee) –  Yellow Springs, OHOctober 29, 2012
While working with the department faculty @ AUM I was constantly challenged to perform to meet goals with support and encouragement. The biggest takeaway from that experience was being exposed to all types of people and situations while learning and practicing reflection in action and reflection on action. What did I learn today? What can I work on to be more effective? Working in a culture that supports personal growth is an opportunity to learn more about oneself and the experiences they are having. I found it to be very inspirational.
A fun institution to work as a creative person
Marketing Assistant/Graphic Designer (Current Employee) –  Yellow Springs, OHAugust 23, 2012
A typical day for me at Antioch University Midwest starts out with new projects that I usually complete by the end of the day. The most enjoyable part of my job is the creative freedom I have on projects. The people I work with daily are kind-spirited, thoughtful, and encouraging to my path as a professional. I am fortunate that Midwest has such great leadership in their management because the Federal Work Study program provided me with the opportunity to maintain my current field working as a Graphic Designer. I have become confident in my abilities to take on new and exciting task that would normally not be a part of my daily schedule. My growth as a human and as a professional has lit my path for success.
Pros
this is a federal work study position that has allowed me to attend to my classes.
Cons
on the limited income of the federal work study program i could not carry health insurance

Want to know more about Antioch University Midwest?

Ask a question