Antonelli College Employee Reviews

Know Before You Apply
Instructor (Former Employee) –  Jackson, MSMay 9, 2017
It is not about what you know, but who you know. Antonelli College has a long history of hiring and promoting those of a certain race, despite their lack of education and experience.
Pros
Cons
Too many to list
Poorly managed
Staff (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHApril 23, 2017
Unfortunately, ownership greed prevails over sound educational concerns. The faculty and staff are there to provide a valid education to the students as best they can. The classroom is not the priority for the ownership and upper management team, which is a shame.
Pros
Nice coworkers
Cons
Ownership
N/a
Director of Admissions (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHApril 9, 2017
N/A not sure if they are in business still my time was spent well there. The school is more of an mom and pop type of school and it works for some.I wish them all the best if there still open.
Most Willing Learning Institute
Work Study Student (Former Employee) –  Hattiesburg, MSMarch 10, 2017
This is the most willing institute to help students in all their endeavors to obtain their degree and careers. They will go over and above any expectation for anyone trying to succeed
Great school.
Graphic Design Internship (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHJanuary 12, 2017
Unfortunately the school has now ended the traffic design program that started it all, graphic design. The instructors were fantastic and really helped to make sure that every student understood the material and the program.
Pros
Staff, information
Cons
students, location
Great Team
Adjunct Clinical Instructor (Current Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHOctober 19, 2016
It means a lot to work with a great team and being back in education. I look forward to the growth and opportunities with Antonelli College in the future.
Don't do what's best for students
Student Services (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHOctober 13, 2016
Profit is the bottom line here. They don't care about their students or employees. Benefits are horrible. Student and employee turnover is horrible. Violate federal laws.
Pros
Flexible Schedule
Cons
Everything else
Great working environment
Student Worker/Office Assistant (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHOctober 3, 2016
Fun working environment. Great people. Really no hard part except knowing this was a work-study position and that it would end.
Pros
great people, good variety of tasks, little chance for bordom
Cons
work study position so pay was not the best and the position ended upon graduation
Challenging work environment because of repeated change in key leadership positions
MARKETING & RECRUITING MANAGER (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHAugust 26, 2016
A really good concept that unfortunately has had some challenges to see full potential. Operations and Procedures where lacking which hindered to success of the programs
Pros
Working w/ Students and HS
Cons
Funding / Leadership
Not the best places to work
Admissions Advisor (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHJuly 11, 2016
Work there at your own risk. Management has no integrity and will ask you to change students information just to come out on top of the quotes that they are to have.
Pros
Cons
everything
great teachers and a lot of hands on
Work Study (Current Employee) –  Jackson, MSJuly 7, 2016
The staff at Antonelli College is the best by far. They take time out of their schedules to explain the things you do not understand.
It was a good learning experience
Work Study Student (Former Employee) –  Hattiesburg, MSApril 26, 2016
This was a student work study job. I was able to make some money while on campus. I learned how to use micro soft and help students with resume's and find jobs. I learned how to balance life, work and school. I made some life long friends and my manager was very helpful.
Pros
made money while in school, good job experience
Good job
BUSINESS DEPARTMENT CHAIRMAN (Former Employee) –  Hattiesburg, MS 39401February 22, 2016
Management was the hardest to get along with. Always carried an air of superiority. Co workers were great and you had something to give
I was a full time student at Antonelli College.
Antonelli Work Study Student (Former Employee) –  Flowood, MSJanuary 7, 2016
My schedule was at college to attend classes and when I wasn't taking classes I was a work study student. I worked for the career services department and learned a lot from the director of that department. I was paid minimum wage but it was enough to help my expenses while I was in college. I helped the director find jobs for the recent graduates in their fields of study. I made phone calls trying to reach out to the previous students who had not yet found jobs. I truly loved the experience I received while attending this college.
Evening Receptionist
Evening Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Jackson, MSJune 17, 2015
Entering data on new students and entering attendance of students daily, answered multi-line telephone system.

I enjoyed working and interacting with the students, as I was a student myself. My co-workers made it an enjoyable experience and I really can't state of anything that was the "hardest" for me.
Great place to work, worked around my school schedule
Work Study (Former Employee) –  Jackson, MSMay 27, 2015
My teacher I was assigned to allowed me to get over the maximum amount of hours to help me with my household bills. When I wasn't in class I was working and did so until class resumed. It was very easy going and an easy position to fulfil. I enjoyed my job and the teacher I worked for.
Pros
Didn't have to make an extra trip to go to work.
Cons
No benifits
A great School
Adult Admissions Representative (Former Employee) –  Jackson, MSApril 26, 2015
Antonelli College is a great school and has a group of the best teachers in the state of Mississippi. All of the teachers really do care about the students.
Pros
Pay is good
Cons
Healthcare is expensive
Amazing boss, fun place to work.
Work Study Student (Former Employee) –  Jackson, MSOctober 9, 2014
Had a great time working with the manager, who was also one of my old teachers. Unfortunately I had to give up my position because it was cutting into my study time.
School/ Work
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Jackson, MSSeptember 9, 2014
works around your schedule
teaches discipline
it was a work study job but helped with gas and grocery
no quality of life
Admissions Advisor (Current Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHAugust 12, 2014
you are only treated with respect when it benefits the school to do so, otherwise they don't care about you on a personal level

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Antonelli College. Our community is ready to answer.

2.6