Antonelli College

Antonelli College United States Employee Reviews

Amazing boss, fun place to work.
Work Study Student (Former Employee), Jackson, MSOctober 9, 2014
Had a great time working with the manager, who was also one of my old teachers. Unfortunately I had to give up my position because it was cutting into my study time.
School/ Work
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Jackson, MSSeptember 9, 2014
works around your schedule
teaches discipline
it was a work study job but helped with gas and grocery
no quality of life
Admissions Advisor (Current Employee), Cincinnati, OHAugust 12, 2014
you are only treated with respect when it benefits the school to do so, otherwise they don't care about you on a personal level
Good
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Flowood, MSAugust 3, 2014
I worked work study for this college I attended. I really like being able to put what I learned to the test and they was great about getting me prepared to do the jobs I has after leaving them.
Interesting
Full time Instructor Allied Health Department (Current Employee), Hattiesburg, MSJuly 26, 2014
Pros: co-workers
Cons: very short breacks
at Antonelli college we have the opportunity of influence and help change students future and in many cases actually see it happening;
Our work is very rewording.
Great Admissions Team
Admissions Advisor (Current Employee), Cincinnati, OHJuly 25, 2014
I truly enjoy coming to work everyday where I can be a part of a solid group of high energy fun people!
Not valued by Management
Student Accounts Coordinator (Former Employee), Naperville, ILJuly 22, 2014
Pros: coworkers and park cafe
Cons: management, ceo lack of knowledge of higher education
First let me start off by saying that you will have great coworkers, However the turnover is very high Antonelli College. They may hire you under one title but believe you me you will do the job description and more. You are not paid what your worth. And the their system is old and outdated. Everything is done Manually and backwards. This is a for profit school and all the CEO cares about is money. They don't understand balance between work and your personal life. If your looking to be stress and unappreciated this is the employer for you. Please beware of this bogus school. Here example of how crook they are if you look at HigherEdjobs.com they are hiring for a student finance coordinator and if you look at career builder it's label as billing and collection specialist. Just something to think about.
Friendly environment
AP Processor (by contract) (Former Employee), Naperville, ILJune 27, 2014
Pros: friendly
Cons: no advancement without cpa even if employee has an mba
It is a friendly environment and that's all I have to say about that.
Fun workplace
Receptionist & Student Services Coordinator (Former Employee), Hattiesburg, MSJune 3, 2014
Pros: awesome insurance!
Cons: lacked follow through with school policies
Meeting people from different walks of life was interesting. The most enjoyable part of my job was doing whatever I could to make someone else's day better.
Fine
Manager (Former Employee), Flowood, MSMay 8, 2014
A good place to work. Nice people. Good culture. I think it was a great experience, though the industry is a tough one to make it in.
Experience
Technician (Former Employee), Hattiesburg, MSApril 7, 2014
Pros: good experience
Cons: hours
Got hands on experience with PCs
Good work environment
Good company
It was flexible and fun environment
Work Study Student (Former Employee), Hattiesburg, MSJanuary 24, 2014
A typical day is like just doing basic work for the staff and helping students. I learned how to fax,file and communicate well with others. My co-workers were easy to work with, we helped each other and it never was a disagreement. I can't think of a hard part of this job. It was a easy going and fun loving job.
Energetic
Admissions Representative (Former Employee), Jackson, MSDecember 17, 2013
Pros: small work envirnoment, and helping students
Cons: no travel, not your traditional recruitment
-Small work enviroment
-Great communication skills
-Ability to screen qualified applicants
-Advising experience
-Microsoft knowledgable
-Goals required on a quaterly basis
-Sales experience
-40hrs plus work week
-Phone skills
Great Potential
Registrar (Former Employee), Cincinnati, OHNovember 19, 2013
Pros: students and co-workers
Cons: environment
Enjoyed my interaction with the students and co-workers. My role was rewarding. Unfortunately, the hours were not conducive to a healthy work/family balance.
Productive and fun workplace
Director of Career Services - Online (Current Employee), Jackson, MS (virtual)November 2, 2013
Helping graduates to attain entry into their career field. Teaching online
Good place to work and go to school
Executive Administration Intern (Former Employee), Hattiesburg, MSOctober 5, 2013
This was an intern position. At the end of every program you have to clock so many intern hours. I did this intern at Antonelli College.
Very productive and informative.
Graphic Design Internship (Former Employee), Cincinnati, Oh.September 30, 2013
Pros: great learning experience!
Cons: too much "red tape".
I was responsible for all print media for the college, including design work for all aspects of graduations. I designed and produced much of the promotional designs and maintained all printers within the design department. In addition, I was the founder and president of two student organizations and the art director of several projects.
A college organization that really cares for the education of the students.
I.T. Program Adjunct Instructor (Current Employee), West Chester, OHJune 24, 2013
Antonelli College is a nice place to work. They care not only about the students, but about the faculty as well. I have only been there for one month, but I already feel quite at home there.
Great instructors and a very true to life internship.
Graphic Design Internship (Former Employee), Cincinnati, OhJune 13, 2013
Pros: highly visible designs in the school.
Cons: sometimes i was given very little direction as far as expectations of final designs.
I was responsible for all in-house designs. I mostly handled print media which included all signage and new fire escape floor plans. I was able to handle all deadlines and excelled in my position. The typical would have me arriving about an hour before the school opened to basic students and find a work list for the day. Sometimes this list would hold long term projects as well as projects that were of a higher priority. It was then up to me to design and produce. I enjoyed having different expectations based on who assigned the job and learning to work in a real world type of environment. Also, through this work experience, I learned how to edit myself by working through several drafts and really seeing how to develop my eye and project the voice of my clients.
Good place to have a stepping stone
IT Instructor (Current Employee), Hattiesburg, MSJanuary 17, 2013
This job has provided time to move forward with certifications and degree.