ANTONIO'S PIZZA Employee Reviews

Good Part-Time Job
Delivery Driver (Current Employee), Avon, OHApril 24, 2015
Pros: Good management, free food (sometimes), good employees
Cons: No real benefits
I love working at Antonio's. It's a great part-time job, but I would not try to make it a career. If you're looking for a good 15-40 hour work week delivering pizzas and making $13-20/hr, then this is the job for you. It includes a great work environment with good employees who work as a team. A typical day includes delivering pizzas, folding boxes, cleaning dishes, and other general cleaning. The management is good and does the best it can with the limited employees we have. The coworkers are good as well and work well as a team. The hardest part of the job is making sure that timed orders get out on time when we're in the middle of a rush. The most enjoyable part of the job is putting smiles on customers faces when they realize that their high quality food is being delivered in a reasonable amount of time.
Pizza-by-the-slice Restaurant
Shift Supervisor (Former Employee), Providence, RIMarch 23, 2015
Their Amherst, MA location is fantastic and they have recently opened two new locations. The Providence store is good and busy, though not to the same level as the original. Good, hard-working staff.
Awful. Simply awful.
Delivery Driver (Former Employee), Avon, OHJanuary 23, 2015
Cons: the list is too long
If you want to work like a dog and be treated like one, then Antonio's in Cleveland is the place for you. The only reason people know that Larry, Curly and Moe don't run the company, is that people know that Larry, Curly and Moe have passed many-moon-ago. The premise of the business runs on which of the 3 owners can have the biggest house, the most expensive car, and the best "custom tailored" shirts. There is no "I" in Team, but there is definitely one in "Anton"I"os." Save yourself the headache. Shoveling cow manure is more rewarding than working here.
Not a friendly place to work
WAITRESS (Former Employee), New Kent, VAJuly 21, 2014
Pros: getting to work with the public
Cons: everything eles
rules and guidelines get changed everyday. many other staff was rude to the customer's
Fun work environment, can be slow at times
Crew Member (Current Employee), Westlake, OHMay 12, 2014
A job that I enjoy working at and am good at doing. Its a place where people like to have fun while working. The management is good and can relate and communicate well with its employees. The hardest part is simply how busy it can get on weekends, sometimes people get a little stressed when its busy. The most enjoyable part is the people I have met and just enjoy to work with.
Bad Manager
Cashier, Cook, Dishwasher (Former Employee), Beaumont, CAApril 13, 2014
Pros: free food
Cons: everything other than the food
I'd tell people not to work there, its dirty, the methods are unsanitary, hours don't match pay, the owner pays under the table.
nice place to work in
Line Chef, Line Supervisor, Bookkeeper (Former Employee), Las Vegas, NVNovember 20, 2013
Pros: free food, small kitchen
Cons: las vegas heat was tremendous
old family friends place that was in business for 32 years. good people, fast paced work and lots of food to cook
Great Place
Bus Boy (Former Employee), Jupiter, FLFebruary 20, 2013
Pros: free lunch
Cons: short breaks
Handle take out orders, set up delieverys. Clean off tables, clean after hours. Prepare soup, salad, drinks, rolls. Managed inventory
A great place to work
Pizza Cook (Former Employee), Seekonk, MASeptember 12, 2012
I really enjoyed my time at Antonio's.
The job was fun, my bosses were really great people, and my coworkers were easy to like. When it got busy and we had too many orders to count, we could all keep cool and get things done.