ANTONIO'S PIZZA Employee Reviews in United States

productive for 21 years
Owner/Manager (Former Employee) –  Nanticoke, PAMarch 29, 2016
productive for 21 years, great experience, long hours shifts yet profitable. Co-workers were very reliable. Long hours of 12 hours/day.
I enjoyed my work and keeping contact and meeting with the clients .
Pros
Good income
Cons
Too many hours and stressfull
Good Part-Time Job
Delivery Driver (Current Employee) –  Avon, OHApril 24, 2015
I love working at Antonio's. It's a great part-time job, but I would not try to make it a career. If you're looking for a good 15-40 hour work week delivering pizzas and making $13-20/hr, then this is the job for you. It includes a great work environment with good employees who work as a team. A typical day includes delivering pizzas, folding boxes, cleaning dishes, and other general cleaning. The management is good and does the best it can with the limited employees we have. The coworkers are good as well and work well as a team. The hardest part of the job is making sure that timed orders get out on time when we're in the middle of a rush. The most enjoyable part of the job is putting smiles on customers faces when they realize that their high quality food is being delivered in a reasonable amount of time.
Pros
Good management, free food (sometimes), good employees
Cons
No real benefits
Food service
General Manager (Current Employee) –  44139May 10, 2016
Working at Antonios has/is one of my all time favorite jobs. Its fast paced and a fun environment. I love working for such a great company.
Pros
High Volume and great ownership.
Cons
Have to work through every Holiday and major event.
great place to work
Cook/Manager (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVFebruary 3, 2016
a small mom and pop shop and a great place to work. too bad it had to close up shop. I will definitely miss working there. all the people there were good to work with
A Good First Job, Commute Too Long
Kitchen Staff/Cashier (Current Employee) –  Medina, OHAugust 19, 2015
I was originally hired by Antonio's to train in their closest location (Medina) for the new location opening in Wadsworth. However, the opening date has been continuously pushed back and the commute is simply too long for me to keep making it, as the job itself isn't paying for much more than gas. The commute is not the only reason I am making the decision to leave, though. I have decided that food preparation is simply not for me and that I would like to have a job more customer-oriented. I found that my preference was in working the cash register (ringing people out, taking orders, answering phones) as I consider myself very kind and overall personable. I was not unable to perform any of the tasks asked of me at this job and would perform them without hesitation or protest, but being in an environment that is more centered around customer service than filling orders.
Cons
Short and infrequent breaks during long shifts; hot, confined workplace;
productive workplace
Pizza Maker/ Delivery Driver (Current Employee) –  North Royalton, OHAugust 4, 2015
Make pizzas and other food to order
o Work ovens, cooking pizzas and other food to the proper specifications
o Deliver pizzas in a quick, sufficient manner, making sure all items on delivery orders go out properly
o Make pizza dough and weigh out to size and produce sufficient amount of dough to last the day
o Answer phones and take orders and work the cash register and give the customers a proper, family oriented welcome
Small staff, but great owner
Delivery driver (Former Employee) –  East Palatka, FLAugust 17, 2015
Typically, I did a little bit of everything here. I learned great customer service and my manager was awesome. I only had a few co-workers and most of them didn't stay very long.
Pros
Earning tips
Cons
Last minute scheduling
horrible
Waitress/cashier (Former Employee) –  Norfolk, VAJuly 1, 2015
the place was full of unprofessional people. they was always arguing between different employees in front of the customers. a lot of work for very little pay unless you did cashier and waitress. they cut a lot of hours unknowingly. the scheduled had never stayed the same which interfered with you personal life.
Awful. Simply awful.
Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Avon, OHJanuary 23, 2015
If you want to work like a dog and be treated like one, then Antonio's in Cleveland is the place for you. The only reason people know that Larry, Curly and Moe don't run the company, is that people know that Larry, Curly and Moe have passed many-moon-ago. The premise of the business runs on which of the 3 owners can have the biggest house, the most expensive car, and the best "custom tailored" shirts. There is no "I" in Team, but there is definitely one in "Anton"I"os." Save yourself the headache. Shoveling cow manure is more rewarding than working here.
Cons
the list is too long
Fun work environment, can be slow at times
Crew Member (Current Employee) –  Westlake, OHMay 12, 2014
A job that I enjoy working at and am good at doing. Its a place where people like to have fun while working. The management is good and can relate and communicate well with its employees. The hardest part is simply how busy it can get on weekends, sometimes people get a little stressed when its busy. The most enjoyable part is the people I have met and just enjoy to work with.
Pizza-by-the-slice Restaurant
Shift Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Providence, RIMarch 23, 2015
Their Amherst, MA location is fantastic and they have recently opened two new locations. The Providence store is good and busy, though not to the same level as the original. Good, hard-working staff.
Bad Manager
Cashier, Cook, Dishwasher (Former Employee) –  Beaumont, CAApril 13, 2014
I'd tell people not to work there, its dirty, the methods are unsanitary, hours don't match pay, the owner pays under the table.
Pros
free food
Cons
everything other than the food
A great place to work
Pizza Cook (Former Employee) –  Seekonk, MASeptember 12, 2012
I really enjoyed my time at Antonio's.
The job was fun, my bosses were really great people, and my coworkers were easy to like. When it got busy and we had too many orders to count, we could all keep cool and get things done.
Not a friendly place to work
WAITRESS (Former Employee) –  New Kent, VAJuly 21, 2014
rules and guidelines get changed everyday. many other staff was rude to the customer's
Pros
getting to work with the public
Cons
everything eles
nice place to work in
Line Chef, Line Supervisor, Bookkeeper (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVNovember 20, 2013
old family friends place that was in business for 32 years. good people, fast paced work and lots of food to cook
Pros
free food, small kitchen
Cons
las vegas heat was tremendous
Great Place
Bus Boy (Former Employee) –  Jupiter, FLFebruary 20, 2013
Handle take out orders, set up delieverys. Clean off tables, clean after hours. Prepare soup, salad, drinks, rolls. Managed inventory
Pros
free lunch
Cons
short breaks