Anyone Home Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Relaxed, Fun and Team Oriented.
Property Consultant (Former Employee) –  Mauldin, SCDecember 29, 2017
Anyone home is a wonderful company run by the most compassionate people I have ever worked for. It was a shame to leave and recommend it to anyone. Very fun environment and plenty of advancement opportunities in this new but quickly growing company.
Pros
Free lunches, food trucks, compassionate management, great training
This job is BS
Property Consultant (Current Employee) –  Greenville, SCDecember 26, 2017
I was an employee since the spring of 2016. I was promised a management position from the beginning as my background was quite extensive. They talked me into leaving a job I didn't like but made good money to come to them and be thrown into an hourly position with no benefits, less pay, no vacation, you had to work 2 weeks to accrue 3 hrs of PTO and they just recently implemented a sick leave policy. They lie to get you in but don't follow up on any of the stories they tell you. The job is based out of California and they try to implement the same rules as they do there in SC. I wouldn't waste my time unless you are a kid looking for something to get a paycheck. If you have kids or a family or looking to build a career this job is not I repeat NOT FOR YOU!!!
Pros
The coworkers on the floor with you
Cons
Managent lies, superrvisors are lazy, your on your own once you leave training, place is ran by kids.
Stressful and Emotionally Draining
Property Consultant (Former Employee) –  Greenville, SCOctober 25, 2017
If you can not handle dealing with people on the phone fussing at you for things out of your control 8 hours a day 5 days a week, this job is not for you! It sucks!
Pros
Coworkers, catered lunches, no dress code
Cons
Unprofessional upper management, breaks and lunch scheduled poorly, nepotism in the workplace
fun environment
Mechanic (Former Employee) –  Baytown, TXOctober 1, 2017
I love you a mechanic I know how to fix anything from motor problems to brakes an transmission overheating problems and tint windows and doors and inside problems
Pros
good brakes
Cons
Will and relaxed enviornment productive stop
Software Developer software engineering etc (Former Employee) –  Any placeSeptember 6, 2017
Manageble workload good and relixe enviornment team work is very productive good communication among team members good management not to boring for work
Pros
Na
Cons
Na
Laid back environment
Property Consultant (Current Employee) –  Mauldin, SCAugust 22, 2017
This is a small Contact Center that has lots of clients so it is very busy most of time. They take leasing and maintenance calls from various apartment communities and management companies. This company has excellent managers and its a laid back environment. This is a start up company so the software messes up often. The agents they hire come and go and its under staffed a lot of times.
Pros
No dress Code Great Management
Cons
technology is very sensitive
Very laid back and still professional.
Property Consultant (Current Employee) –  Greenville, SCAugust 21, 2017
I am a Property Consultant. I answer inbound calls
about our apartment or single family homes. I provide the prospective renters will features, amenities, pricing and available of our homes. I also set any appointment for tours of our homes.
Pros
catered lunch or breakfst
Cons
N/a
Fast Pace High Calls
Property Consultant (Current Employee) –  Greenville, SCAugust 20, 2017
Fairly new company in the area. Very high Call volume, fast learning place. Training is fast paced but covers a lot of information in a 2 weeks time.
It is a call center but the people really make the job
Property Consultant (Current Employee) –  Lake Forest, CAAugust 14, 2017
I have worked at this company for nearly 2 years and I wouldn't have stayed if it wasn't for the people. This job taught me a lot about multitasking and handling stressful situations. The supervisors are amazing and everyone is there to help each other out. Sometimes the higher ups will make changes that will make your job harder but they will make it up to you one way or another. The hardest part about this job is when it is back to back calls all day and you have no time to think for yourself except on breaks or lunches. It gets especially hard when you have rude customers calling several times in a row so it can be taxing on some people. The most enjoyable part of the job is the flexible work hours, super nice staff and the free food management will sometimes provide on a tough day for everyone.
Pros
Free lunches, flexible hours, can use computer freely if not busy, Bonuses
Cons
Short lunches, Can sometimes feel understaffed, not the best communication with upcoming changes, no raises unless moved up into a position no matter how long you have been there.
A great intro to call center employment
Property Consultant (Former Employee) –  Lake Forest, CAAugust 14, 2017
Learned some excellent job related real estate linguistics and jargon and they provided amazing (paid) job training to help prepare us for actual callers. Management is 110% on top of everything at any given time and QA is listening in to help at every turn. Workplace consists of college students to seniors looking to make some decent pay in a full time position. The hardest part of the job would be during times of high call volume where the center is understaffed and you may do as many as 10+ consecutive calls while having to keep track of personal data throughout. Most enjoyable parts are casual talks with management & QA about improving call satisfaction and watching streamed shows in between calls during times of low call volume.
Pros
Casual dress environment. Free coffee/ snacks. Decent pay and hours.
Cons
Stressful high call volume days. Dealing with stubborn prospects.
Great starter job
Property Consultant (Current Employee) –  Greenville, SCAugust 7, 2017
Anyone Home is s great place for people who are fresh out of high school or college and just looking for something temporary, this would be the place to go. This is not a long term job unless you have a management position. The call volume is extremely high from March-Mid-August, you get back to back calls non stop, so you get stressed and frustrated.. clients/customers on the phone get easily frustrated because you don't have all the information they are looking for which is unhelpful . management is extremely poor and do not care about the employees. They only care a little bit when they provide food every now and then. That does not suffice for us working hard and dealing with ungrateful people all day . Also there is no pay increase or much room for advancement unless you're super cool with management. Everyone is for themselves. The atmosphere is pretty relaxed, they are very lenient. would not recommend this job unless you absolutely love talking on the phone for 8-9hrs a day, staring at a computer screen and being repetitive. If not then you will not like it here, unless it's short term.
Pros
Relaxed atmosphere
Cons
Management, stressful, and no advancement
Easy Money and Decent Benefits, But Monotonous, Grinding Work and No Incentives
Property Consultant (Current Employee) –  Lake Forest, CAJuly 5, 2017
The job itself isn't difficult; what's difficult is staying sane when in that cubicle, answering over a hundred calls a day back to back. I am no stranger to call centers, but this job was easily the most stressful. The calls are virtually nonstop, except on the holidays, of which there is no holiday pay. They also have a strict system and order for the information required, and do not enjoy deviations from this flow. It can be very frustrating to do well in a customer service capacity, and then be told that you failed a call because you did not confirm the spelling of their last name (this is a true example). That being said, there is very little actual feedback given from management, as the call-flow is so high that there is no time for any communication between staff.

The money is decent enough for a starter job, but the turnover ratio is high and the work unenviable. There is also virtually no chance for advancement, as there are only a handful of supervisory positions that are always rationed out on a seniority basis. Call center jobs in general are uniquely draining, but this one surpassed the others I've had; its single-minded focus, lack of growth, no incentive and uncaring management (shocker) have made the job untenable for anyone who has a modicum of ambition.
Pros
Acceptable starting pay, good health benefits and free food on occasion.
Cons
Unending work load, no inter-employee communication, no incentive for better performance and drastic disconnect between management and employees.
Okay If you enjoy talking on phones
Property Consultant (Former Employee) –  Greenville, SCJune 23, 2017
This job is an okay job if you are able to handle talking on the phone all day. If you do not like talking on the phone all day and staring at a computer, then this job is not for you, you will get burned out within the first month of working there. I loved all my coworkers and my supervisor was pretty good, but I just got burned out and couldn't handle the job any longer than I did.

(I also never revived the packet about getting health benefits and you have to work on all holidays with no holiday pay of any sort)
Pros
Pay, Free food every now and then, coworkers
Cons
Stressful job, No holidays off, No holiday pay
very nice, alsways had lots food and t.v, kids were angels
Babysitter/Housekeeper (Current Employee) –  Colorado Springs, COMay 20, 2017
A typical day was to come over around 8:00pm and the parents left around 9:30. I worked till about 3:00am till the parents came home( I never fall asleep on a job). I watch up to five kids per night and it was 20 dollars per kid. The hardest part of the job was if I was watching a baby which is complicated because the can wake the rest of the children if they cry, and a baby cant tell you what they need so you have to stay very focused. My favorite part of this job was meeting the kids and making them happy.
Pros
Free food, cable tv, very nice people
its better
Security Guard (Current Employee) –  Home, PAMay 6, 2017
I want training. I'm very brave boy. I'm 21 years old. I'm active in all my duties. I do not do this job before it's my first experience. I promise you that i work well with you and make my duties very well. Thanks
Pros
free lunch and cigarettes.
Cons
short breaks only.
Good company that cares about their employees.
Call Center Agent/Data Entry Clerk (Former Employee) –  Lake Forest, CAFebruary 7, 2017
The company is mainly known for handling heavy call volume for prospective residents looking for a new home to rent whether it be an apartment or house. The company mainly hires for property consultants/contact center agents because of the fluctuating volume of phone calls and any other behind-the-scenes positions are quickly filled. The company has a great lounge with bean bag chairs, break room with vending machines and free coffee, and allowed to spend availability time between phone calls leisurely. Be mindful that they also expect employees to work weekends and holidays. There is no extra holiday pay, but overtime is offered and overtime pay incentive is undeniable.
Pros
Great managers, random holidays celebrated with complimentary food in the breakroom, bean bag chair room, easy work load.
Cons
Work load quickly gets repetitive, difficult to advance, not a career company, must work holidays with no holiday pay incentive.
I work with anyone at their home my home doesn't matter
Babysitter (Former Employee) –  Flushing, MIJanuary 22, 2017
It was fun seeing and working with different kids.I enjoyed making meals and it's actually not a company but it's anybody who lives in flushing.
Pros
Cook clean
Very Calm work atmoshphere
Property Consultant (Current Employee) –  Lake Forest, CASeptember 21, 2016
Regarding my time here, I was very comfortable there, even though the calls that came through were very stressful. It is a company that works for Property management companies across the country and we take customer service, maintenance, and leasing calls. The hardest part of the job was speaking with escalated callers who just wanted someone to yell at, but through my years in customer service, it helped me take care of their needs first. My favorite part of the job was the comfort of not having to wear a uniform or necessarily have to "dress to impress". My co workers also made the job much more enjoyable.
Pros
Themed lunches.
Cons
Callers kept me stressed out.