AOC Solutions Employee Reviews

Productive an a fun working environment.
Merchant Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Morgantown, WVOctober 4, 2017
Made incoming and accepted outgoing calls from merchants. Enrolled merchants for credit card payments. I worked with excel an Microsoft word. Sent out confirmation emails to all the merchants who approved.
Pros
good benefits.
Excellent Company
Customer Service Rep. / Assistant Trainer (Current Employee) –  Morgantown, WVAugust 10, 2017
Amazing place to work, people are great, relax atmosphere, the bosses/owners are very generous. The company is growing tremendously. Different locations, jobs to offer from support to web development (IT, Writers, QA etc). They do have outside functions like Baseball trip to Pittsburgh, a family Kennywood day and even flown us to Cancun Mexico. The workload is not over bearing. Just cannot say enough wonderful things about this company.
Pros
Awesome work environment! Great vacation time, health benefits are amazing. Feels like a big family. Most people stay with the company, not a ton of turn over!!!
Cons
Lack of advancement in the smaller locations due to lack of turnover.
Professional company to work for.
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Chantilly, VAAugust 1, 2017
The position was only temporary. I would have liked to work there full time but there were no positions available when my term was up. The management team was always professional. I was given work to do from other departments which kept me busy all day.
Pros
Great company and environment to be around.
Cons
Being the receptionist was not my favorite position
Overall Below Average
IT employee (Current Employee) –  Chantilly, VAFebruary 27, 2017
AOC Solutions seems like a good company to work for, on the surface. After being here for several years a few things become apparent, such as employee favoritism, limited job advancement and a documented history of limited financial compensation: if you are lucky to get a promotion, you will not be getting a salary adjustment to compensate. The company is in favor of outside hires instead of promoting from within.

This is a company that has grown way faster than it can handle. It still has a small business management mentality, but it is an unsustainable model. As such, many long term employees are feeling left behind and ignored.

When you approach HR with problems, you do not get solutions. You are labeled a problem employee by your manager and told to look for a new job if you don't like it.
Pros
Sadly only pro is free pizza in HQ once a week. A very low bar.
Cons
limited income, advancement, and unsympathetic HR
Great company to work for!!!
Programmer (Former Employee) –  Chantilly, VAJanuary 19, 2017
Keep up the positive management. Great place to work, flexible work schedule and management that goes above and beyond. Opportunity to grow and to a part of a great company.
Pros
Positive work environment, causal dress. Pizza every Wednesday. Great benefits, overall a great place to work.
Love the team effort
Cashier/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Sylacauga, ALJanuary 8, 2017
Thanks for a great team we all work great together and i will always be thankful for the support it is a very reliable company to work for
Great Company
Associate, Federal Financial Manager (Current Employee) –  Washington, DCNovember 11, 2015
AOC is a great company to work for and I could not have been more happy. They are experiencing growth and the CEO has his employees' best interest at hand.
Full of it
QA (Former Employee) –  ChantillySeptember 25, 2015
This company lures you in with showing you their Best Companies in DC awards, and how much they do for their employees. They are so full of it.
If you are an executive, director or developer then life is pretty good.
Beware of the HR department.
Very Productive company.
Data Entry Specialist (Former Employee) –  Washington, D.C.March 3, 2015
I worked with a some what small team but, we were very effective on a everyday basis with the projects we were given. I learned a lot of different financial skills, as well as auditing skills, and much more that is displayed in my resume. Working with the same group of people was great because we were always on the same page, and we became accustom to the way we worked together and it just made things that much easier for a task that may have been tedious. I would have to say the hardest part was in the beginning getting adjusted to the work environment which didn't take long, which also was eventually the most enjoyable part because I learned so much within the company.
Pros
Trips, Company Events, etc.
Cons
Health care, Progession within the company.
A good entry level job but not for a working professional with experience.
worker (Current Employee) –  morgantown, wvFebruary 2, 2014
Leary of the future of this company. Known for hiring recent WVU grads for positions that require a high school diploma. A good entry level job but not for a working professional with experience.
Pros
free lunches
Cons
pay, training, social clubs
Family oriented and Corporate Office
Administrative Assistant / Private Contractor (Former Employee) –  Chantilly, VANovember 5, 2012
My position was great, had the flexibility to take care of my personal affairs, as long as my work got done. Had plenty of team building and company bonding events. The staff were all professional, friendly, and actually enjoyed each others company.
Pros
pizza every wed., company team building events, room for advancement
Cons
pay could have been better