AOC Solutions

AOC Solutions United States Employee Reviews

Very Productive company.
Data Entry Specialist (Former Employee), Washington, D.C.March 3, 2015
Pros: trips, company events, etc.
Cons: health care, progession within the company.
I worked with a some what small team but, we were very effective on a everyday basis with the projects we were given. I learned a lot of different financial skills, as well as auditing skills, and much more that is displayed in my resume. Working with the same group of people was great because we were always on the same page, and we became accustom to the way we worked together and it just made things that much easier for a task that may have been tedious. I would have to say the hardest part was in the beginning getting adjusted to the work environment which didn't take long, which also was eventually the most enjoyable part because I learned so much within the company.
A good entry level job but not for a working professional with experience.
worker (Current Employee), morgantown, wvFebruary 2, 2014
Pros: free lunches
Cons: pay, training, social clubs
Leary of the future of this company. Known for hiring recent WVU grads for positions that require a high school diploma. A good entry level job but not for a working professional with experience.
Family oriented and Corporate Office
Administrative Assistant / Private Contractor (Former Employee), Chantilly, VANovember 5, 2012
Pros: pizza every wed., company team building events, room for advancement
Cons: pay could have been better
My position was great, had the flexibility to take care of my personal affairs, as long as my work got done. Had plenty of team building and company bonding events. The staff were all professional, friendly, and actually enjoyed each others company.

About AOC Solutions

Since 1996, the AOC mission - to aggressively solve the business and technological challenges of our clients – is the core – Read more