AOC Solutions

AOC Solutions Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Great Company
Associate, Federal Financial Manager (Current Employee) –  Washington, DCNovember 11, 2015
AOC is a great company to work for and I could not have been more happy. They are experiencing growth and the CEO has his employees' best interest at hand.
Full of it
QA (Former Employee) –  ChantillySeptember 25, 2015
This company lures you in with showing you their Best Companies in DC awards, and how much they do for their employees. They are so full of it.
If you are an executive, director or developer then life is pretty good.
Beware of the HR department.
Very Productive company.
Data Entry Specialist (Former Employee) –  Washington, D.C.March 3, 2015
I worked with a some what small team but, we were very effective on a everyday basis with the projects we were given. I learned a lot of different financial skills, as well as auditing skills, and much more that is displayed in my resume. Working with the same group of people was great because we were always on the same page, and we became accustom to the way we worked together and it just made things that much easier for a task that may have been tedious. I would have to say the hardest part was in the beginning getting adjusted to the work environment which didn't take long, which also was eventually the most enjoyable part because I learned so much within the company.
Pros
trips, company events, etc.
Cons
health care, progession within the company.
A good entry level job but not for a working professional with experience.
worker (Current Employee) –  morgantown, wvFebruary 2, 2014
Leary of the future of this company. Known for hiring recent WVU grads for positions that require a high school diploma. A good entry level job but not for a working professional with experience.
Pros
free lunches
Cons
pay, training, social clubs
Family oriented and Corporate Office
Administrative Assistant / Private Contractor (Former Employee) –  Chantilly, VANovember 5, 2012
My position was great, had the flexibility to take care of my personal affairs, as long as my work got done. Had plenty of team building and company bonding events. The staff were all professional, friendly, and actually enjoyed each others company.
Pros
pizza every wed., company team building events, room for advancement
Cons
pay could have been better