AOC Solutions Employee Review

View all AOC Solutions reviews

Family oriented and Corporate Office
Administrative Assistant / Private Contractor (Former Employee) –  Chantilly, VANovember 5, 2012
My position was great, had the flexibility to take care of my personal affairs, as long as my work got done. Had plenty of team building and company bonding events. The staff were all professional, friendly, and actually enjoyed each others company.
Pros
pizza every wed., company team building events, room for advancement
Cons
pay could have been better

Other AOC Solutions Employee Reviews

Productive an a fun working environment.
Merchant Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Morgantown, WVOctober 4, 2017
Made incoming and accepted outgoing calls from merchants. Enrolled merchants for credit card payments. I worked with excel an Microsoft word. Sent out confirmation emails to all the merchants who approved.
Pros
good benefits.
Excellent Company
Customer Service Rep. / Assistant Trainer (Current Employee) –  Morgantown, WVAugust 10, 2017
Amazing place to work, people are great, relax atmosphere, the bosses/owners are very generous. The company is growing tremendously. Different locations, jobs to offer from support to web development (IT, Writers, QA etc). They do have outside functions like Baseball trip to Pittsburgh, a family Kennywood day and even flown us to Cancun Mexico. The workload is not over bearing. Just cannot say enough wonderful things about this company.
Pros
Awesome work environment! Great vacation time, health benefits are amazing. Feels like a big family. Most people stay with the company, not a ton of turn over!!!
Cons
Lack of advancement in the smaller locations due to lack of turnover.