AOS Employee Reviews in United States

CIO (Former Employee) –  Marion, IN 46952June 9, 2016
CIO was a great company to work for. They treated there employees with the upmost respect. They took our thought s into consideration.
This is new public company, business turn very bad this year
Director, Worldwide PIC Testing (Former Employee) –  Sunnyvale, CADecember 9, 2013
1. Although the company is not very big, management structure come to big, managing level people sometime more than hands on engineers;
2. Although the company is not very old, it seems run out of steam;
3. A lot of quality issues;
4. Can not make money lately.
Pros
Cons
ok
Be prepared and have some backup!
Commercial Collections Specialist (Former Employee) –  Overland Park, KSSeptember 28, 2013
I interviewed for a position as a Commercial Collection Specialist after the Recruiter pursued me after seeing my resume on Linkedin. I have all the qualifications that they were looking for. I have 7 1/2 years of Commercial Collections experience, I made bonus 95 percent of the time and I was even rewarded a trip to Cabo San Lucas Mexico. It obviously wasn't enough. So my advice to you is you better come in with some backup because after numerous emails and two interviews, I still didn't get the job.
Pros
great pay, 8 to 5 monday to friday; no weekends nor nights
Cons
they seem to be meticulous about who they hire for this position. too many interviews
AOS-Regal
PP Machinist/Trainer/QC Specialist (Current Employee) –  Mount Sterling, KYJune 19, 2013
Good position with established company. Company will be relocating to McAllen Texas.
7:30-4:00
Business Manager (Current Employee) –  Orrington, MEApril 30, 2013
Everyday I am able to come to work with my children and they head down the hall to class as I start my work day. It is a very family oriented enviroment.
I am the only full time employee in my office and have many things to accomplish throughout the day but have assistance whenever I need it.
Pros
my children can have access to me whenever it is needed.
Cons
n/a
Fun place to work at.
Account Manager/Sales (Former Employee) –  Gainesville, GAAugust 14, 2012
I was an account manager for AOS. I liked the position I had there but there was not any stability or longevity. That was the hardest part of the job there. I typically would call customers and offer our updated catalogs. At the end of my shift I was responsible for coordinating a delivery route for the delivery drivers for the next business day.
Pros
always work to do, great co workers.
Cons
no benefits, short term employment.