AP Professionals Employee Reviews

AP Review
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Williamsville, NYJune 12, 2017
Due to this being a temp agency, I have had little interaction with them since my being placed at my job. Not very helpful when I had questions. Also changed their name and location and did not notify me. Zero opportunity for advancement once placed.
They found me work
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Rochester, NYMay 17, 2017
They found me work... but i tend to find the nature of work agencies a bit annoying. They work on the employer's and their behalf to give you the short end of the stick (no benefits/low pay). Do it if you have too.
Pros
they found me work
Cons
they are a middle man to your employment and money
My experience with AP Professionals, though brief was excellent
Temp Assignment- ABVI-Goodwill (Former Employee) –  Rochester, NYJanuary 19, 2017
All the office staff at AP Professinals are pleasant and pro active.
I appreciate the job lead they gave me, it was a good experience.
Though I knew it was only a temp assignment I took it and am hoping for a lead to a permanent placement.
Excellent
Repricing Claims Specialist (Former Employee) –  Syracuse, NYNovember 27, 2016
This was an excellent company to work for. The people and staff were and still are very nice people and friendly. I love the fact that they are very professional and do call an check on you to see how things are going, and make you welcome to contact them with any questions and concerns that you may have while on assignment. I would recommend them to anyone that wants to work for a temp agency.
Pros
Work hours, compensation, location of the assignment, the staff.
Cons
Productive, Friendly, Professional Environment.
Honor Health Field Service Tech (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZJune 16, 2016
I enjoyed working with AP Professionals at Honor Health. Everybody I got to know was friendly and professional. I learned alot from my lead. He was open and understanding. Management was flexible. My co-workers where professional and reliable. The job was not too challenging and rather easy. We relied alot on applications team as the deployments went on. It is understandable that they were very busy although they tried their best to respond quickly. I truly enjoyed working with AP Pro's
Pros
Salary
Cons
No benefits due to contract position
Quickly finds assignments
Accounts Receivable Specialist (Current Employee) –  Rochester, NYNovember 1, 2015
AP Professionals has been an outstanding place to work. They provide me with support when on my assignments as needed and they are always eager to know how things are going as time goes by.
Run Run Run
Technical Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZDecember 12, 2014
Just like any other contracting company. Lied about the contract situation you are getting into. Empty promises, and not much to look forward to. If this company contacts you say thanks but no thanks. You're better off going to a more reputable company that knows what they are doing.
Pros
Cons
Too many to list
AP Professionals Review
Resident Service representative (Current Employee) –  Rochester, NYAugust 8, 2014
I love my agency. The staff is polite, professional and are always smiling. My coworkers are friendly, professional and reliable. I learned to expand my knowledge by learning new programs.
Great Company
Telephone Project Assistant (Former Employee) –  Rochester, NYAugust 6, 2014
They were supporative, answered any questions you had. Responded promptly.
work environment
Medicare Enrollment Processor (Former Employee) –  Williamsville, NYMarch 18, 2014
awesome place to work. fun environment, clean office, and much to learn.
Worked in Trimble Corp. "The Pit" 24/7/365 Global Support Core
GLOBAL SUPPORT HELP DESK (Former Employee) –  Tempe, ArizonaApril 30, 2013
The Pit support Trimble Corp products distributed in a global setting.
Handled english and spanish speaking customers world wide. The daily situation was dynamic and fast pace utilizing global support group strategy and associated tools. The product included a very intricate firmware unit with sat, cellular connectivity including firmware updates and SQL server data flow from unit thru client site servers updating corporate master database. Handled daily problem tickets with high percentage first call resolution. Also VPN or collab client server and workstation software install and troubleshooting. Server installation, setup, and followup through anomalous challenges. Update to Remedy Help Desk software and accounting and CRM salesforce data. Rollout and associated problems. Also tag team for Citrix server and client challenges. This situation contained high volume dealing with Coporate principals down through technicians. The challenges of OJT with little documentation created great learning curve but satisfaction through process success utilizing vast skillset gained over entire IS career.
Pros
ability to create my own process to solve everyday problems with minimal supervision
Cons
shift start to end challenge maintaining ticket SLA matrics
Proactive, responsive, and friendly staff.
Contractor for Climax Molybdenum HR Generalist (Current Employee) –  Scottsdale, AZJanuary 4, 2013
AP Professionals has been a wonderful orgnanization to work with.
Pros
very attentive and provide opportunities that could lead to lont-term employment.
Cons
temporary work
Enjoyable work environment.
Data Entry Specialist (Former Employee) –  Rochester, NYDecember 12, 2012
The work was fast paced and very interesting. I found out that I could do more in a shorter time than ever before. The people were very nice and helpful. I enjoyed working every day.
Pros
interesting work