AP Professionals Employee Reviews in United States

See reviews about:
Quickly finds assignments
Accounts Receivable Specialist (Current Employee) –  Rochester, NYNovember 1, 2015
AP Professionals has been an outstanding place to work. They provide me with support when on my assignments as needed and they are always eager to know how things are going as time goes by.
Run Run Run
Technical Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZDecember 12, 2014
Just like any other contracting company. Lied about the contract situation you are getting into. Empty promises, and not much to look forward to. If this company contacts you say thanks but no thanks. You're better off going to a more reputable company that knows what they are doing.
Cons
too many to list
AP Professionals Review
Resident Service representative (Current Employee) –  Rochester, NYAugust 8, 2014
I love my agency. The staff is polite, professional and are always smiling. My coworkers are friendly, professional and reliable. I learned to expand my knowledge by learning new programs.
Proactive, responsive, and friendly staff.
Contractor for Climax Molybdenum HR Generalist (Current Employee) –  Scottsdale, AZJanuary 4, 2013
AP Professionals has been a wonderful orgnanization to work with.
Pros
very attentive and provide opportunities that could lead to lont-term employment.
Cons
temporary work
Enjoyable work environment.
Data Entry Specialist (Former Employee) –  Rochester, NYDecember 12, 2012
The work was fast paced and very interesting. I found out that I could do more in a shorter time than ever before. The people were very nice and helpful. I enjoyed working every day.
Pros
interesting work
Great Company
Telephone Project Assistant (Former Employee) –  Rochester, NYAugust 6, 2014
They were supporative, answered any questions you had. Responded promptly.
work environment
Medicare Enrollment Processor (Former Employee) –  Williamsville, NYMarch 18, 2014
awesome place to work. fun environment, clean office, and much to learn.
Worked in Trimble Corp. "The Pit" 24/7/365 Global Support Core
GLOBAL SUPPORT HELP DESK (Former Employee) –  Tempe, ArizonaApril 30, 2013
The Pit support Trimble Corp products distributed in a global setting.
Handled english and spanish speaking customers world wide. The daily situation was dynamic and fast pace utilizing global support group strategy and associated tools. The product included a very intricate firmware unit with sat, cellular connectivity including firmware updates and SQL server data flow from unit thru client site servers updating corporate master database. Handled daily problem tickets with high percentage first call resolution. Also VPN or collab client server and workstation software install and troubleshooting. Server installation, setup, and followup through anomalous challenges. Update to Remedy Help Desk software and accounting and CRM salesforce data. Rollout and associated problems. Also tag team for Citrix server and client challenges. This situation contained high volume dealing with Coporate principals down through technicians. The challenges of OJT with little documentation created great learning curve but satisfaction through process success utilizing vast skillset gained over entire IS career.
Pros
ability to create my own process to solve everyday problems with minimal supervision
Cons
shift start to end challenge maintaining ticket sla matrics

Want to know more about AP Professionals?

Ask a question