APAC Customer Services

APAC Customer Services Employer Reviews

Create/Update new incidents for dispatch through customer extended warranty on Major Home Appliances
Customer Service Agent (Current Employee), Humble, TXJuly 29, 2014
Pros: flexable company for work hours
Cons: slow software for computers
Locate contracts, verify customer information, documentation of call, dispatch for service according to T&C's of contract.
Call center
Team Leader (Former Employee), Phoenix, AZJuly 27, 2014
Typical call center environment.
High turnover rate.
Number pushers.
Poor pay, decent professional experience
Recruiting Coordinator (Current Employee), La Crosse, WIJuly 27, 2014
Pros: hours and team oriented work
Cons: pay!
Pay could be better for the work CSRs have to deal with. The company does a great job at offering overtime and flexible hours starting. Corporately run site that does not pay competitively. Can be a little unprofessional if working as a CSR role.
Very productive, fun, place to work
Prior Authorization Representative (Former Employee), Henderson, NVJuly 26, 2014
Pros: great benefits, peaceful work place
This job I wish I would have never left, it was the best job ive had in a very long time. The staff was very professional very organized and was a peaceful and understanding place to work at.
Fun place to work laid back management
Telemarketer (Former Employee), Peoria, ILJuly 25, 2014
Pros: love my employees
Cons: upper management
on the sales floors trying to make calls and that was the hardest part of the job.
Chaotic work environment
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Davenport, IAJuly 22, 2014
Pros: paid training
Cons: work environment
I didn't really enjoy working here. The calls were constantly negative. It was so loud on the call floor because there's always people carrying on conversations, playing games, and blasting obnoxious music. The pay is terrible, too. The hardest part was showing up everyday and the best part was the paid training.
Working for APAC
unknown (Former Employee), Rockford, ILJuly 22, 2014
The most enjoyable aspect of working at APAC is the people you work with. The hardest parts are the long hours and workload at times.
had a cafe, benefits
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee), Greensboro, NCJuly 22, 2014
This was one of the most unorganized companies. Always changing policies and procedures without proper training. We had to train ourselves when we came out on the floor. There was limited floor support and was confused most of the time. It took maybe about a month to get use to everything changing but all in all it was a good paying job.
good experience for 1 time in your life
Call Center Operator (Former Employee), Tucson, AZJuly 21, 2014
Cons: 12 hr days with mandatory time off (vto) voluntary? yeah right.
Best part of the job was to solve all of the customers complaints and have a customer say thank you for helping them today.
Worst part was that the company wanted you to only spend 6 minutes on each call and have no complaints on you.
What I learned was that the top performers were not actually doing any work but they were telling the customers that – more... the system was updating and please call back so that the call would go back into Que and they would not get docked for a long call.
APAC is lying to it's clients and not providing good customer service, they are losing more customers than they are gaining. – less
phone calls
LCR for Sirus XM (Former Employee), Davenport, IAJuly 21, 2014
Pros: free lunchs
phone calls nonstop
angry customer
but overall good easy pay
relaxing professional work environment
UPS packages as a Custom Service Representative (Current Employee), Newport NewsJuly 21, 2014
tough dealing with the inappropriate customers & different work hours
This job allowed me to get the best experience in customer service while broadening my skills.
CSR (Former Employee), Green Bay, WIJuly 18, 2014
• Answering inbound calls, placing outbound calls, dealing with customers financing, customer service, problem solving with online shopping and cell phone issues
Great work place but not for everyone
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Onalaska, WIJuly 17, 2014
Pros: flexible scheduling, allows you to split your breaks up to avoid stress, provides free coffee in the morning with snacks, supportive management team
Cons: you begin to dislike clueless people very much.
typical day you arrive clock in and find your seat at a small cubicle and you have on average 5-10 to open up all required programs on the computer for the day and you begin taking calls for Verizon wireless customers and handling sensitive information that at no point will be recorded on anything that you could take with you. Management is very supportive – more... and caring about you as an individual and will do most anything that is within their power to ensure that you can function as a person within the APAC family. Every person that i have met at APAC is a great person and come from all different walks of life. How ever the part that I believe is one of the better qualities of the company is that overtime is optional but always available. – less
Good Employer
Billing Supervisor (Former Employee), Manila PhilippinesJuly 16, 2014
Company is very supportive of the team and they care about career growth of each employees.
Not long term working environment
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Newport News, VAJuly 15, 2014
Pros: learning experince
Cons: short breaks, need more family benefits.
From Working with Apac Ive learned good and bad things. Alot of set rules that not only agents dont follow but higher management doesnt either. I like to further my career within a company this isnt to much growth.
Typical call center.
Customer Service Representative/Sales Trainer (Former Employee), Cedar Rapids, IAJuly 14, 2014
Pros: flexible scheduling
Cons: wage.
Apac in my opinion was extremely stressful low paying Job. For the amount of work vs what you were being compensated for was not worth it. The mangement was awesome and deserve all the credit in the world but Apac was something not for me.
Call center for several different companies
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Humble, TXJuly 12, 2014
Pros: being able to utilize my computer skills.
Cons: short lunches, supervisors don't care about their team, management isn't the best.
Work consists of going in, logging into my computer, and proceeding to chat with customers and assist them in anyway I can. Management isn't the best. They have a weird "points" system where you'll get a certain amount of points for: leaving early, calling in, no call no show...etc. Some co-workers are amazing, others are kind of rude. Lunch break os – more... only 30 minutes, The most enjoyable part of the job is being able to utilize my computer skills. – less
Fun summer job
Customer Care Sales Associate (Former Employee), Humble, TXJuly 8, 2014
Was my first job , wasn't quit ready to work yet, but I learned a lot.
Customer service
Web Support Representative (Former Employee), Davenport, IAJuly 8, 2014
The job as a telecommunicator for a mail order pharmaceutical company is lack luster. The working conditions and pay is not satisfactory. The job in itself is very stressful.
good first job
Team Leader (Current Employee), La Crosse, WIJuly 6, 2014
Pros: co-workers
Cons: inconvenient schedules and no time off.
A typical day as a supervisor was very busy. You would always be moving from one area to another to help agents with their customers. I learned a lot about people and building interpersonal skills with agents and customers. The management team did the best with what they had to work with. My immediate manager was fantastic and very motivational. My – more... co-workers were always supportive and friendly. The hardest part of the job would be the inconsistency of the daily workload. The best part is being able to help develop and motivate everyone around me. – less

1 2 3 4 5

About APAC Customer Services

The telephone isn't the instrument of choice for APAC Customer Services anymore. The company provides outsourced customer-management – Read more

APAC Customer Services Photos