APAC Customer Services

APAC Customer Services United States Employee Reviews

Assistant Team Leader (Former Employee), Utica, NYApril 16, 2015
Pros: Good exposure to technology
Cons: Poor Benefits
I started in this company on the phone handling customer inquires for a cellular phone service provider. As I learned about the trade I started mentoring my fellow employees. I then graduated to assisting my supervisor in Team management and Supervisor callbacks. I learned to use various software to complete daily team reports. Working for APAC was a good opportunity to get my feet wet in communications technology and learning how interact with the public on a daily basis.
Great customers, great work atmosphere, just very unorganized.
super universal agent (Former Employee), Newport news, VAApril 15, 2015
Management was like an evolving door, it changed very frequently. New managers implemented new policies that were somewhat uneasy to cop with at times.
I gained so much experience with apac, I love helping customers with a one call resolution- and apac always provided the proper training to do so. The hardest part of the job had to be the constant change in management. The part I enjoyed most, is satisfying my customers.
worst work place not professional
Customer Service Associate (Former Employee), Rockford, ILApril 14, 2015
Pros: nothing
Cons: everything
People sleep with the trainers for advancement and so on. Hr is a joke they fire on maternity leaves, personal leaves,fmla.. Etc even when its approved. Supervisors will lie to you. Pay roll is a big joke nobody gets paid for the hours they worked. Supervisors will blame to you for their mistakes. They talk bad about employees in front of everybody. Customers will say the nastiest, racist, most rude things to you. They will not advance you unless your doing "personal favors" the supervisors are young males who inappropriately will touch you during work hours and then prey on all the females. Allot of harassment goes on there
APAC NEED TRAINING ON HOW TO TRAIN
Call Center Representative (Current Employee), Houston, TXApril 14, 2015
THIS WAS THE BY FAR WORSE JOB I HAVE EVER HAD. TOTALLY DISORGANZED AND EVERYDAY YOU SHOULD BE ON YOU TOES FOR CHANGE. NOTHING IS SET IN STONE. THEY DO NOT CONSIDER OUTSIDE-OF-WORK EMERGANCY. THE SCHEDULING IS NOT BASED ON WHAT BEST FITS FOR YOU. IF YOU HAVE NO LIFE AND CAN DO ANYTHING THEN THIS IS THE JOB BUT IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR ORGNIZATION, SET SCHEDULES AND WORK POSITIONS THEN I WOULD APPLY. THEY ARE NOT WATCHING PAYROLL. WEEKEND PAY ONLY CAME ONCE AND THEY FIRE YOU WHEN THEY REALIZE THEY HAVE TOO MUCH STAFF. AND TRUST THEY WILL HIRE TOO MUCH.TRAINING IS NOT WORTH NOTHING YOU ARE DOING ON THE FLOOR. NOT OVER ADDRESSING THIS PLEASE TAKE CONSIDERATION OF WHAT I SAID.
Not an enjoyable place to work
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Utica, NYApril 14, 2015
APAC was not an ideal place to work. I worked 2:30 pm- 11pm and I went in to work on numerous occasions and personal as well as work belongings were damaged or stolen. There were always a lot of rumors brewing. Management had their own little double standard. Pay was great.
RUNNNNNNN AWAYYYYYYY
Customer Service Representative/Call Center (Former Employee), Rockford, ILApril 14, 2015
Pros: Pay rate
Cons: EVERYTHING
By far the worst job I ever held... I can deal with cranky customers calling in back-to-back complaining about their bill, but it's the management and our checks always wrong that I couldn't take.. Did I mention HR was walking around in front of EVERYONE talking bad about employee's and name calling? A lot of favoritism and you have to sleep with management to get anywhere, terrible work place.
Customer Service Representative
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Greensboro, NCApril 12, 2015
Pros: One on One calls
Cons: Training, extent of knowledge of CSR's
Handling calls from customers of Verizon Wireless, and resolve all of the issues, problems that they have. It was essential to create an immediacy of empathy towards the customers concern, and insure that you do care, and can take care of the issue or concern in a confident manner.
Trainer (Current Employee), Las Vegas, NVApril 11, 2015
I have worked at APAC for 2+ years. It is a good work environment and their is opportunity for advancement. I would recommend this job to anyone who is looking for an entry-level opportunity.
Good Learning Experience
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Corpus Christi, TXApril 10, 2015
Always busy taking calls for Verizon. Always have overtime. Managers were very heplful. Employees were also helpful when needed.
good work place
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), iowaApril 10, 2015
"There are opportunities for advancement for those who show initiative" (in 76 reviews)

"They care about work life balance as well as overall employee to company engagement"
very friendly and comfortable enviroment to work at.
Prior Authorizations Representative (Former Employee), Phoenix azApril 10, 2015
A typical day at work would be to clock in, get your computer ready for the day and tjen just take calls for the day. Very friendly enviroment.
able to quickly advance.
Commercial Team Lead (Current Employee), Houston, TXApril 9, 2015
It is ok to start and gain experience. It is a fun relaxed environment, however I am a more structural person and I am looking to be in a environment I can potentially retire from.
Terrible Management
Customer Service (Former Employee), Davenport, IAApril 7, 2015
The Management at APAC really did not care about their employees at all. Upper management keeps most of the money from client in their pockets and gives the employees the bare minimum. Management also has no communication skills whatsoever, and blames their employees for not being up to date on the always changing information. Turn-around shifts are required, and holiday shifts are always confusing. It is difficult to advance in the company, and it is difficult to change departments.
Productive, great team that works together with amazing team lead
Prior Authorization Rep Work @ Home Agent (Current Employee), Phoenix, AZApril 7, 2015
Pros: team work, great attitudes, great supervisor, good hours, at home
Cons: Nothing
Training in person at Apac was great. Our team lead listened to each and every one of us and answered helped each one of us with our individual concerns until we all grasped concept of the job - he provided not only notes, but games to help us learn and worksheets and allowed us to work in teams to figure out how to do our jobs in ways we'll enjoy and actually soak and remember. Since we've completed in class training, we've all saved one chat room as a team and we all work together to search and find answers for questions others have if others are too busy to chime in. I love this job and I love the people here, the only reason I am exploring other options is because I need something with a little more income to live more comfortably.
Customer Service Associate (Current Employee), Tucson, AZApril 6, 2015
This is a nice place to work if you love the call center environment. management is nice and understanding of any issues you may have. fast paced and strict.
Great Place to work
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Rockford, ILApril 6, 2015
Pros: Flexible hours
A typical day at work is chating on line assisting others with there phone bills and providing technical support.

I have learnded how to assit others on line with there bills.
NA
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Newport News, VAApril 3, 2015
LITTLE PAY AND BENEFITS. NOT ENOUGH HOURS OR VACATION TIME. UNORGANIZED AND INCONSISTANT STAFF AND MANAGEMENT. NON FRIENDLY ENVIRONMENT. NO CHANCE FOR ADVANCEMENT HIGH TURNOVER RATE
Poster boards of progress
Enrollment Specialist (Former Employee), Phoenix, AZMarch 31, 2015
Pros: Good hours, Good lunch breaks, Nice staff
Cons: Long commute
We would start taking inbound calls an once a week we had to be evaluated on our customer service an how helpful we were for the customers. The management was very encouraging for the employees to do their best. They always had prizes for attendance a for being a helpful Enrollment Specialist. Also other incentives for being a good employee. The hardest part of the job was that it was unfortunately a seasonal position. The co workers were a good contribute to it being a good company to work for they created a great atmosphere.
productive environment
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Greensboro, NCMarch 31, 2015
fast pace, customer centered environment. pay is good and there is a long training period before production. there are many incentives and employees are pretty nice
Great workplace with job advancement. Able to learn new things in this workforce with a great work environment. Co-workers are awesome!
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee), Cedar Rapids, IAMarch 31, 2015

1 2 3 4 5

About APAC Customer Services

The telephone isn't the instrument of choice for APAC Customer Services anymore. The company provides outsourced customer-management – Read more

APAC Customer Services Salaries