APAC Customer Services

APAC Customer Services Employee Reviews

would not recommend
Customer Care Rep, (Former Employee), Humble, TXMay 25, 2015
Pros: had lunch delivered on some days
Cons: very short breaks and lunches, favoratisim across board
very poor treatment of employees by management. more concerned with the contracts they had than the employees. things always were changing with no notice and write ups were given because of their lack of communication. jobs were threatened if we didn't comply with certain demands.
great opportunities and fun people to work with
Agent/Customer Service (Former Employee), Davenport, IAMay 22, 2015
i answered phones, assisted customers with their accounts and answered any questions they might of had. management was easy going, my coworkers were fun to be around and very helpfull.
An excellent company to work for!
Office Manager (Current Employee), Guntown, MSMay 21, 2015
Pros: Wonderful management.
Cons: Not a lot of room for advancement.
I work for a wonderful company who believes in work/life balance. APAC is an asphalt company and is going to be around for a long time to come. They appreciate a job well done :)
Training.... What Training?
Call Center Agent (Current Employee), Green Bay, WIMay 20, 2015
Pros: many discounts offered
Cons: Poor Human resources, and training staff
very stressful due to the lack of training before they throw you out on the calls, They will not help you and make you try and look everything up in article that do not go in depth to the point of some issues and then are upset when they must help you. They do provide a good environment for work but the support and training isn't at a equal level.
dont' work there
PATIENT ACCESS REPRESENTATIVE (Former Employee), Tucson, AZMay 20, 2015
Very unprofessional atmosphere everybody acts like they are still in high school and nobody is on the same page. If you ask the same question to 5 different people you will get 5 different answers
Awesome Company, Staff & Flexible Schedules and Jobs!
Team Manager (Former Employee), ILMay 19, 2015
Pros: Schedule, Hourly Pay & Upper Mgmt
I enjoyed working for APAC. It is a very rewarding company that values its employees opinion and great pay to be a work from home company!!
Phone calls
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Davenport, IAMay 18, 2015
Loved this job a whole lot taught me a lot about customer service. taking 100 plus calls a day was a little overwhelming especially when you have an angry customer every call.
Fun work place
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee), davenport iaMay 18, 2015
Everyone was like family. We did our job but had fun doing it. The Team leads were amazing. The only con would be the pay. I learned so much being here.
Laid back and fun
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Greensboro, NCMay 18, 2015
Apac is apart of the EGS group. High quality training and work environment, There is plenty of room to grow within the company.
Short term employment
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee), Las Vegas, NVMay 17, 2015
Apac was a call center. It was nice because they tried to work with your schedule. I worked at Apac after undergrad while I was waiting to get in grad school.
At Least I Received a Paycheck
Tier One Support Analyst for New York Life (Former Employee), Utica, NYMay 15, 2015
Very repetitive work, however I was able to learn some troubleshooting for computers in a BYOD environment. Very limited advancement and the investment in employees is more or less nonexistent. Communication with New York Life (our client) was forbidden, despite the client asking us to contact them with any concerns or questions we as individuals might have.

As a part time college gig, it wasn't a terrible paycheck. For the "entry level" or helpdesk bit to put on your resume, it's acceptable. Beyond that, I don't have any plans to recommend any persons I know to work for this company due to how little investment the company puts in it's employees.
Management discriminates, horrible working environment
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Tucson, AZMay 15, 2015
After being employed for this company for over a year it led to be let go of due to the management talking poorly to the employees. Not being accomodating for other employees and their lives outside of work. they expect you to work insane overtime hours to help them out but when you need help it is no where to be found. I would rather work fast food than for a company like this ever again.
T'was a good work Exoerience
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Phoenix, AZMay 14, 2015
Pros: Very Flexible management after training is complete.
Cons: Location was inconvenient for me.
A typical day at work was made up of interacting with many people from different diversities, handling company programs, conversing with people over the phone, and a well earned sense of gratitude at the end of every day. At APAC, I learned and improved a variety of skills, from Customer service, to handling multi-line phones, to professionally handling customers' personal information and much more. Management was pretty good. The supervisors, managers, etc., were very great with the employees. Although, the hardest part of my time spent there must have been when they had irrational shift changes. At some point they had to cut back everyones' hours, and it would happen repeatedly for about 4 weeks. I would have to say though, that the most enjoyable part of that job was definitely my co-workers.
Overworked and Underpaid- Bonus structure unattainable
Team Leader (Former Employee), Green Bay WiMay 13, 2015
Pros: If you can't find a job they will hire anyone- no need for experiance, typing, must be able to pass a background check.
Cons: No support, Very low pay, bonus unattainable, Site Director Horrible Person
Worked there for 10 years and I would highly recommend to NOT work at APAC if you are able. The support resources such as Assistant Team Leaders, Service Delivery Manger, Workforce Team and HR manager were taken away and more tasks put on the team leader and operation managers. Because of this agents/representatives receive little to know feedback or coaching and are often times written up for not meeting performance standards that are extremely unattainable and they were never coached on. The current site director is disrespectful, picks favorites with no just reason, and thinks only about making money and not his people. Recently they tried to hire everyone they fired in the past 6 months to come back making more money on another program while those performing highly were told they could not make the switch. DO NOT work at APAC Customer Services Inc. an EGS Company.
it was a fun place to meet new people of all walks of life
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Corpus Christi, TXMay 12, 2015
Pros: good break times nice peple friendly eager to help out
Cons: no smoking no cells
the day started by taking inbound calls from customers concerning their refills of their medication as well as taking payments,and answering any questions they had about their plans or medicare part D.
the only thing that kept me working there were the people
sales representative (Current Employee), Humble, TXMay 11, 2015
The company is very unorganized, there is always last minute changes, they are strict for nothing, but the co-workers were fun. Management was very unethical.
Great Opportunity for advancement
Billing Representative (Current Employee), Tampa, FLMay 10, 2015
Pros: Cafe, Benefits, Discounts
Cons: No permanent shift
This job is a pretty good for a call center job. The people that work here are usually helpful and eager to help you advance with the company which is very possible. Within 6 months I went from a Customer service rep to a Billing Rep making more money. Pretty good benefits and discounts as well. Check this place out!
Great Personal
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Tucson, azMay 9, 2015
I learned a lot working at Apac I worked there for 2 years and it was an amazing place to work until they shut down the department that I worked for witch was H & R Block
Very productive and a fun environment. Great place to work!
Inside Sales Representative/Account Manager (Current Employee), Fargo, NDMay 7, 2015
My co-workers, trainers and supervisors are great! Everyone here works hard and makes it a really fun place to work. I'd have to say the hardest part about the job would be managing numerous accounts, however, as long as you're organized it all goes very smoothly. I love interacting with others and getting them excited about new opportunities to grow within their organization
very fast paced, friendly place
Customer Service Representative (CSR) (Former Employee), Greensboro, NCMay 7, 2015
Took incoming calls from customers about cell phone accounts and billing questions. The most enjoyable part of the job was helping my customers!

1 2 3 4 5

About APAC Customer Services

The telephone isn't the instrument of choice for APAC Customer Services anymore. The company provides outsourced customer-management – Read more

APAC Customer Services Salaries