APAC Customer Services

APAC Customer Services Employee Reviews

Customer Service Rep (Former Employee), Utica, NYJune 3, 2015
I learned a lot at the job, a typical day consists of in coming calls from Verizon wireless customer calling in about accounts, bills, payments and other Verizon needs
Terrible
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee), Greensboro, NCJune 1, 2015
Pros: Flexible for someone in college
Cons: The overall Structure
APAC is company that does not believe in rasies they believe in bonuses, if you are between the ages of 23-35 it is not the job for you. Management has favorites and APAC likes to target young adults fresh out of high school headed to college. The Supervisors make a salary based on the income of $13.50. APAC has no structure what so ever they bend over backwards to the will of the client they are contracted to, in this current case it is Verizon. as an employee you do not recieve the benefits for working the client whom you take calls for. Now with every job the personell varies but it seems the most disgusting individuals in management have the most pull and power. throughout my entire time with APAC I only seen a raise of $0.10. A lot of human resource reps from other contact centers don't even respect this companies place on a resume
Call Center with great cafe food
Customer Service Representative/Coach (Former Employee), Tampa FLMay 31, 2015
Pros: Afoordable cafeteria food
Cons: No great advancement/benefits/bonuses
Provide a customer service for UPS products through inbound calls, outbound calls, email, and on line web chats. Management is okay but could be better
customer rep
Customer Services Rep (Former Employee), Utica, NYMay 30, 2015
High call volume at time but manageable.Some supervisors weren't very nice. But as far as the workers they were kind and helpful when they could be. there was appreciation show to worker.
Productive workplace
Customer Service Specialist (Former Employee), Rockford, ILMay 29, 2015
Pros: Friendly Staff
Cons: Short breaks
Billing. Provided direct customer care to Exede satellite service customers, helping to resolve customer billing issues regarding their account.
Great Place
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Utica, NYMay 27, 2015
In terms of the pay and benefits this is a wonderful company to work for, as for the people you work with, it is like being back in high school with the drama and gossip.
would not recommend
Customer Care Rep, (Former Employee), Humble, TXMay 25, 2015
Pros: had lunch delivered on some days
Cons: very short breaks and lunches, favoratisim across board
very poor treatment of employees by management. more concerned with the contracts they had than the employees. things always were changing with no notice and write ups were given because of their lack of communication. jobs were threatened if we didn't comply with certain demands.
great opportunities and fun people to work with
Agent/Customer Service (Former Employee), Davenport, IAMay 22, 2015
i answered phones, assisted customers with their accounts and answered any questions they might of had. management was easy going, my coworkers were fun to be around and very helpfull.
An excellent company to work for!
Office Manager (Current Employee), Guntown, MSMay 21, 2015
Pros: Wonderful management.
Cons: Not a lot of room for advancement.
I work for a wonderful company who believes in work/life balance. APAC is an asphalt company and is going to be around for a long time to come. They appreciate a job well done :)
Training.... What Training?
Call Center Agent (Current Employee), Green Bay, WIMay 20, 2015
Pros: many discounts offered
Cons: Poor Human resources, and training staff
very stressful due to the lack of training before they throw you out on the calls, They will not help you and make you try and look everything up in article that do not go in depth to the point of some issues and then are upset when they must help you. They do provide a good environment for work but the support and training isn't at a equal level.
dont' work there
PATIENT ACCESS REPRESENTATIVE (Former Employee), Tucson, AZMay 20, 2015
Very unprofessional atmosphere everybody acts like they are still in high school and nobody is on the same page. If you ask the same question to 5 different people you will get 5 different answers
Awesome Company, Staff & Flexible Schedules and Jobs!
Team Manager (Former Employee), ILMay 19, 2015
Pros: Schedule, Hourly Pay & Upper Mgmt
I enjoyed working for APAC. It is a very rewarding company that values its employees opinion and great pay to be a work from home company!!
Phone calls
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Davenport, IAMay 18, 2015
Loved this job a whole lot taught me a lot about customer service. taking 100 plus calls a day was a little overwhelming especially when you have an angry customer every call.
Fun work place
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee), davenport iaMay 18, 2015
Everyone was like family. We did our job but had fun doing it. The Team leads were amazing. The only con would be the pay. I learned so much being here.
Laid back and fun
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Greensboro, NCMay 18, 2015
Apac is apart of the EGS group. High quality training and work environment, There is plenty of room to grow within the company.
Short term employment
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee), Las Vegas, NVMay 17, 2015
Apac was a call center. It was nice because they tried to work with your schedule. I worked at Apac after undergrad while I was waiting to get in grad school.
At Least I Received a Paycheck
Tier One Support Analyst for New York Life (Former Employee), Utica, NYMay 15, 2015
Very repetitive work, however I was able to learn some troubleshooting for computers in a BYOD environment. Very limited advancement and the investment in employees is more or less nonexistent. Communication with New York Life (our client) was forbidden, despite the client asking us to contact them with any concerns or questions we as individuals might have.

As a part time college gig, it wasn't a terrible paycheck. For the "entry level" or helpdesk bit to put on your resume, it's acceptable. Beyond that, I don't have any plans to recommend any persons I know to work for this company due to how little investment the company puts in it's employees.
Management discriminates, horrible working environment
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Tucson, AZMay 15, 2015
After being employed for this company for over a year it led to be let go of due to the management talking poorly to the employees. Not being accomodating for other employees and their lives outside of work. they expect you to work insane overtime hours to help them out but when you need help it is no where to be found. I would rather work fast food than for a company like this ever again.
T'was a good work Exoerience
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Phoenix, AZMay 14, 2015
Pros: Very Flexible management after training is complete.
Cons: Location was inconvenient for me.
A typical day at work was made up of interacting with many people from different diversities, handling company programs, conversing with people over the phone, and a well earned sense of gratitude at the end of every day. At APAC, I learned and improved a variety of skills, from Customer service, to handling multi-line phones, to professionally handling customers' personal information and much more. Management was pretty good. The supervisors, managers, etc., were very great with the employees. Although, the hardest part of my time spent there must have been when they had irrational shift changes. At some point they had to cut back everyones' hours, and it would happen repeatedly for about 4 weeks. I would have to say though, that the most enjoyable part of that job was definitely my co-workers.
Overworked and Underpaid- Bonus structure unattainable
Team Leader (Former Employee), Green Bay WiMay 13, 2015
Pros: If you can't find a job they will hire anyone- no need for experiance, typing, must be able to pass a background check.
Cons: No support, Very low pay, bonus unattainable, Site Director Horrible Person
Worked there for 10 years and I would highly recommend to NOT work at APAC if you are able. The support resources such as Assistant Team Leaders, Service Delivery Manger, Workforce Team and HR manager were taken away and more tasks put on the team leader and operation managers. Because of this agents/representatives receive little to know feedback or coaching and are often times written up for not meeting performance standards that are extremely unattainable and they were never coached on. The current site director is disrespectful, picks favorites with no just reason, and thinks only about making money and not his people. Recently they tried to hire everyone they fired in the past 6 months to come back making more money on another program while those performing highly were told they could not make the switch. DO NOT work at APAC Customer Services Inc. an EGS Company.

1 2 3 4 5

About APAC Customer Services

The telephone isn't the instrument of choice for APAC Customer Services anymore. The company provides outsourced customer-management – Read more

APAC Customer Services Salaries