APAC Customer Employee Reviews

No communication.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Rockford, ILOctober 16, 2017
There is no communication. Everything is play it by ear. No set schedule and you have to work every holiday. They do not close for any thing. They are always open.
Pros
flexible hours
Cons
no communication
Productive fun workplace
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Tucson, AZOctober 2, 2017
Great call center. Vibrant go-getters. Very strong work culture. Wear your badge and wear respectable clothes and you'll be fine here. The glass windows on one of the call floors really made it uncomfortable but I was able to move no problem.
Pros
team work orientated and incentives
Cons
parking lot vandals
Yyy5
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Davenport, IASeptember 19, 2017
You learn to work with credit cards take payments.Your learn how to start and stop servic on radios.You get great customer service with talking and meeting new people.
Stressful Workplace
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  National Capital RegionSeptember 13, 2017
I handled insurance in this company and work is stressful in itself. Providers call in to check for coverage. Depending on the area of assignment, maybe one can get good offer.
fun place to work
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  illinoisSeptember 12, 2017
Apac is very competitive and is a fair place to work you have to have patients with working wifh all types of ppl and love to talk and persuade you will love the job.
The company is place that focuses on the welfare of their employees. It allows room for growth; with a strong opportunity to succeed.
Package Investigative Associate (Former Employee) –  Newport News, VASeptember 8, 2017
Working for APAC was an experience that I will never forget. It trained me to be the best Customer Service Representative allowing me the opportunity to experience other avenues of the company. The management staff are very supportive towards the agents regardless of the situation - good or bad.
Pros
Employee Appreciation Celebration
Cons
Negativity between agents
stepping stone environment
Call Center Representative (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVAugust 29, 2017
Apac is a Mail Order Pharmacy working there i learned how to identify prescription refills, inform doctor offices of information updates, ship and send medication, i enjoyed the experience.
Pros
learned a lot of things
Cons
no structure
Do you like being yelled at over the phone?
Systems Support Specialist (Former Employee) –  Joplin, MOAugust 23, 2017
Management only tells you to take calls. You get no sympathy if you get on one of those calls where the caller is pretty sure everything is all your fault and no one else's. If you have to use the restroom a lot, you only get 2 15 minute breaks and 1 half hour lunch break. So you get to try to spread those out evenly and not be a second late.
Pros
Paycheck is mostly reliable
Cons
Everything else
great job, great people, good benefits, stability issues
Accounts Payable Specialist (Former Employee) –  Overland Park, KSAugust 7, 2017
I loved working at APAC. I would still be there now if the company would not have downsized. I worked with great people and it felt like a family environment. The hardest part of the job was being the only person left in the department when they all quit. This was the first time, the company informed us they would sell out. I was responsible for all payments of vendors and check runs. That was a difficult time but i was determined to maintain our services. Once fully staffed again, it was great. I always maintained a great business relationship with all my vendors. They ended up downsizing in Sept. of 2016, thus eliminating my position.
Pros
great people
Cons
not much stability
Starter job
Telemarketer (Former Employee) –  Clinton, IAJuly 24, 2017
Calling costumers with the best promotion available to them trying to sell items to the costumers for phone companies got good bonuses if you made good sales.
I liked it
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Newport News, VAJuly 24, 2017
Great atmosphere as fair as management. They always kept motivation high and offer many incentives. Management also provided coaching and mentoring to better employees.
Good
Agent (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCJuly 14, 2017
Good company great customer service 10 key collections, call center, people skills,computer skills also company energy impact the pushes me to give the company advice and also ideas to Grow.
Productive and fast paced
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Utica, NYJune 10, 2017
Take anywhere between 30-50 calls a day
Learn about cell phone plans hidden fees and hold times
Excellent management
Hardest part was sitting awhile.
Pros
4 day work week. competitive pay
Cons
Alot of customers dont like verizon and take it out on represenatives
Customer service rep
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Corpus Christi, TXMay 16, 2017
A typical day at work was taking inbound customer service calls for a Verizon Wireless . I learned how to take payments for customers cellphone bills.
Help a Customer
Customer Services Representative (Former Employee) –  Davenport, IAMay 2, 2017
Help low here Apr transfer balance that where high it was doing Christmas time to help get things for her kids and parents and more at a zero percent
not workable
CSR - Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Mendota Heights, MNNovember 22, 2016
very unorganized, not very friendly environment, doesnt support what they tell you, says they will pay you one thing then you dont get paid the correct amount. consistently screws up your hurs and paychecks, you dont get your corret breaks.
professional environment with helpful management
CSR - Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Corpus Christi, TXOctober 24, 2016
typical day was answering incoming calls and answering questions on members insurance. as to why they were not able to refill their prescriptions at that time at a local pharmacy or how to get their medications a little early for vacations. would refill, take payments and make sure shipping addresses were correct. co-workers and management were amazing. very helpful in answering questions and making sure you had the correct training to do your job correctly.hardest part of the job was dealing with peoples breakdowns when calling in to terminate a loved ones account due to passing away. my most enjoyable part of they job was communicating with people from all over the u.s. hearing about the weather and where they relocate for different seasons.
Okay
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Utica, NYAugust 9, 2016
It's a job you have to learn quickly. The customers are usually always rude and if you're upset the managers don't really care they make you continue. Unless you warn them before hand you get no time off.
The company is great to work for, however the management don't carry out the company's work culture with integrety.
Patient Care Advocate (Former Employee) –  Davenport, IAJune 18, 2016
There needs to be a shift in the seriousness of the work ethic. And what the company stands for. They don't have a moto or anything that says:" we are APAC and this is our business creed, we hold these standards and we want you to work here and enjoy it."
A Bridge to No where
Customer Solutions Representative (Current Employee) –  Newport News, VAJune 5, 2016
It's a place to work if you are desperate need for a job. It's really a dead in job. The employees are treated like cattle and there's often mandatory overtime.