APAC Customer Employee Reviews

not workable
CSR - Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Mendota Heights, MNNovember 22, 2016
very unorganized, not very friendly environment, doesnt support what they tell you, says they will pay you one thing then you dont get paid the correct amount. consistently screws up your hurs and paychecks, you dont get your corret breaks.
professional environment with helpful management
CSR - Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Corpus Christi, TXOctober 24, 2016
typical day was answering incoming calls and answering questions on members insurance. as to why they were not able to refill their prescriptions at that time at a local pharmacy or how to get their medications a little early for vacations. would refill, take payments and make sure shipping addresses were correct. co-workers and management were amazing. very helpful in answering questions and making sure you had the correct training to do your job correctly.hardest part of the job was dealing with peoples breakdowns when calling in to terminate a loved ones account due to passing away. my most enjoyable part of they job was communicating with people from all over the u.s. hearing about the weather and where they relocate for different seasons.
The company is great to work for, however the management don't carry out the company's work culture with integrety.
Patient Care Advocate (Former Employee) –  Davenport, IAJune 18, 2016
There needs to be a shift in the seriousness of the work ethic. And what the company stands for. They don't have a moto or anything that says:" we are APAC and this is our business creed, we hold these standards and we want you to work here and enjoy it."
A Bridge to No where
Customer Solutions Representative (Current Employee) –  Newport News, VAJune 5, 2016
It's a place to work if you are desperate need for a job. It's really a dead in job. The employees are treated like cattle and there's often mandatory overtime.
Awsome job.
Telephone Operator-Team Lead (Former Employee) –  Davenport, IAMay 24, 2016
Great place to work room for growth and co workers are awesome. Very fast paced environment and lots of things to learn. Would recommend anyone to work there.
Fast-paced stressful job, comfortable environment, good compensation
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  La Crosse, WIMay 3, 2016
The job itself was very stressful, management was quite unorganized, not many opportunities for job advancement, but good compensation and decent benefits. Management recognized working for the business more than for the customer, unfortunately losing good employees and promoting selfish, and often times, lazy employees.
Pros
Good pay, good hours, overtime opportunities.
Cons
Bad management styles and organization, stressful work.
Great place to start off
Team Coach (Former Employee) –  Brandon, FLApril 29, 2016
The people here are genuine and extremely helpful. The calls can get pretty hectic but overall I loved working here. Oh and the food is amazing!
Pros
Great Chefs, healthcare, family oriented
Cons
short breaks, difficult customers, long hours
Ok place
CSR (Former Employee) –  Davenport, IAMarch 30, 2016
good place to work if you need money but not fair in advancing the upper management is horrible and they are all over the place
Nice Job
Call Center Representative (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZMarch 28, 2016
Working for APAC was a nice job. It was a supportive and joyful atmosphere. My co workers became like my family. I still keep close contact with them. The hardest part of my job would have been nothing really. The management carried themselves with a professional manner. They properly trained everyone.
Pros
games/ raffles to make the job fun
Cons
short breaks/ benefits
Awesome
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Humble Colorado Camp, TXFebruary 26, 2016
Overall great customer service platform and was awesome at training their associates and providing excellent customer service. I enjoyed my time working here.
Company ups was a good company
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLJanuary 30, 2016
You come in put on your head set and start answering phones.There was no enjoyment to this job. It there were never any fun times or interaction with others
Productive and fun enviroment
customer service (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVJanuary 6, 2016
A typical day at work is answering inbound calls , giving benefit information , claim information and billing. Always having fun when the time is right. I learn something new almost everyday that I thought I would never know. The management here is easy to talk to and get the job done. my coworkers are very helpful and everybody gets along with one another. When you ask for help they are there and not rude at all. I don't think I find anything hard about my job at all.
apac
csr (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLDecember 28, 2015
management was poor but I received phone customer service experience. I was able to learn how to multi task and still be able to answer the customer needs.
Productive Workplace
customer service (Current Employee) –  Davenport, IADecember 19, 2015
Answering Phones
Helping customers
One Call Resolution
Management was great very informative and helpful.
Working with the people around did become a competition but also a learning benefit because you take bit and pieces of their work and incorporate them into your own to make the call helpful.
The most enjoyable part was when the call was left on a great note then you felt accomplished.
Pros
Bonus
fun workplace
customer service representative (Former Employee) –  Utica, NYDecember 13, 2015
they would do a wheel spin and that could get you free giftcards or a extra hour lunch or days off. when you work in a customer service setting you have to make sure you have a smile on your face, the customers will know if you are angry.
Pros
could do over-time anytime
Cons
short breaks
fun at times
Customer service (Current Employee) –  Hampton, VANovember 30, 2015
Met a lot a people, good and bad. Able to interact with the public. Messy at times and lost appetite for McDonald's after couple months working there
Pros
free food
Cons
food got old
Fun and interesting place to work
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Greensboro, NCJuly 30, 2015
My day was to answer calls all day and I got to speak to some very nice people and I learned to really listen to people who were upset and deescalate calls on my own by knowing the policies and what powers I had as customer service rep....I made many friends...the hardest part of the job was if I had to tell a little lie to the customer to satisfy or if there was nothing that I could do for a customer....
Pros
no pros
Cons
lunch not long enough
A great learning experience!
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Utica, New YorkJuly 23, 2015
APAC was a great company to work for as I begin a career within the call center world. Life was not always perfect but the pros surely outweighed the cons. I was promoted three times during my tenure. As a result of the effective training I received to this day I utilize some of the key traits I learned and it plays a vital role in my success.
Pros
Coaching and development structure, recognition, fun environment that motivated you to do well.
Cons
Years ago, heavy micro management style
Call Center
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  La Crosse, WIJuly 12, 2015
A typical day consisted of taking phone calls and assisting customers with any and all problems they may have with their Verizon Wireless service or accounts.
Good Job
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Tucson, AZApril 9, 2015
A typical day at work is very stressful because the calls can be back to back and can not be in acw because they will come down on you. They also come down on you about anything you do wrong.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at APAC Customer. Our community is ready to answer.