APAC Customer

APAC Customer United States Employee Reviews

Very productive and fun workplace
Apple Advisor (Former Employee), Saint Paul, MNMarch 5, 2015
Lot of extras for the employees.

Ping pong tables, videogames, popcorn, tournaments.

Typical workday is clocking in at 8:00am and logging in to your computer and be available for calls.

Recieve calls and handle them appropriately.

When going on breaks you could mingle in the courtyard and play ping pong . it was fun.

You get to help people all day over the phone it was great!
Fast paced, challenging job.
Chase Telephone Banker (Current Employee), Rockford, ILFebruary 14, 2015
Pros: the pay
Cons: the hours.
My day is to take inbound calls from Chase customers who have question, concerns or anything they might need answered about their personal bank account. I learned excellent customer service skills and patience. The hardest part of my job was my hours. The hours do not work with my personal schedule at all. My most enjoyable is making the customers happy with me and the company.
BE VERY STRONG IN ALL AREAS OF LIFE
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Newport NewsFebruary 8, 2015
Pros: dependability, change
Cons: communications, stability, ethics
I work independently daily making over 100 calls daily and closing as many as over 80 investigations daily.

Working together with co-working on many updates that comes out daily to help inform our customers on the latest for there process claims.

My job is very stressful to handle so many accounts and help customer find many lost personal effects that never was delivered, adds to the pressure of doing a great job for each customer.

Working for my current job gives me a smile daily as I know I will do my all to find all lost packages and and answer all calls coming in to receive updates about missing packages, I enjoy the tone I hear when a customer hears " I found your package".
PRODUCTIVE AND FUN WORK PLACE
APAC Customer Service (Current Employee), Rockford, ILJanuary 20, 2015
I AM A REPRESENTATIVE FOR VERIZON CUSTOMER SERVICE, I MAIN OPERATE WITH CELLULAR DEVICES AND I ABLE TO PROVIDE COMPATIBLE PLANS OR NEW DEVICES THAT BEST FIT THE CUSTOMERS NEEDS OR BUDGET.....
Good Entry Level Job
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Rockford ILJanuary 3, 2015
Pros: good pay and pto
Cons: there not always so flexible
A typical day at work -
Taking a high volume of calls for the project you work in.

What I learned- I learned a lot about banking

Management- Was great for the most part

Hardest part of job-
You don't know how mean people can be on the phone, when we try our best to assist(some of us i know there unhelpful people too) them their somethings that are just out of our control and their rules we have to follow and some customers didn't like it very much when we told them we couldn't help them for those reason. I never in my short life ,heard so much Rudeness and Cussing it's sad the world has gotten so bad I kinda wish sometimes I wasn't born into this generation there no such things as manner anymore and they talk so terrible its doesn't make them look good and they lie , I Hate when they do that like seriously why lie to me when i can see what your saying has never happens has happen multiple times. And sometimes other representatives are so rude or won't do there job when they work there and that's why customers can be rude too because they may have had a bad Rep. that wasn't helping them and sometimes other reps add to the difficult time your having with some customer. and i know i am just typing up a storm forgive me there are nice customer on the phone too so it's not always so bad its so my hardest part of the job can be come of the customers.
not exactly work
Customer Care Agent (Former Employee), Tucson, AZDecember 13, 2014
Pros: two 15 minute breaks plus an hour lunch
Cons: bed bug infested environment
This place reminded me of my high school days more than anything. In some aspecs it was a good thing, but in others, such as being belittled in the work place, were bad. I hate to complain because the company was understanding of my lack in desire for empoyment at said company but did make small adjustments to try and accomidate my needs for comfort.
Communication skills
Customer service (Former Employee), Cedar Rapids, IAOctober 23, 2014
Pros: i liked working in inbound
Cons: outbound calls
I learnt great communication skills during all these years.
Transition Job
Customer Service Rep (Current Employee), Rockford, ILOctober 22, 2014
Pros: the people.
Cons: pay, no overtime, poor mangment
Apac is great place to work if you're a teen trying to get a job.
work place
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Waterloo, iaOctober 6, 2014
Dealing with the clients about the GE credit card account and helping them set up better due date
Fun enviornment with games you can play but very busy during the week.
Dealer Support Rep (Current Employee), Davenport, IAJuly 4, 2014
Pros: they have raffles and prizes all the time to win
Cons: short breaks and lunches
On a typical week day you are taking phone calls back to back all day. The co-workers are all very friendly and accepting. The hardest [art about the job would be taking the calls where the people are cussing you out and yelling at you. The best part about this job would be that you have the opportunity for overtime and benefits.
Fun work
Customer Representative (Former Employee), Davenport IowaJuly 2, 2014
I like a desk job. And answering non-stop phone calls. It was very good job to work at
A horrible place to work. The worst job I've ever had.
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee), Greensboro, NCJune 24, 2014
Pros: unlimited overtime during the holiday.
Cons: everything else
We were promised bonuses and gift cards we never received. Were scheduled at times we had set forth that we could not work at the beginning of employment. Missing hours on checks...
Busy, fast paste, and fun work place enviornment.
Sales Rep. (Former Employee), Humble, TXMay 27, 2014
Work shifts would go by pretty fast because of the high call volume. I learned the process of data entry through different systems. The management was a little unorganized for awhile but then they got it together. My co-workers were mean, nobody would speak or introduce themselves but I got used to the environment. The hardest part of the job was when we were getting calls from a different dept. because the calls were routing everywhere. It was difficult because the systems we used wasn't the system needed to assist the customers and we couldn't transfer the calls to the right dept. either. I enjoyed my team because we worked hard and always got rewarded for it.
Very exciting!
Customer service (Former Employee), Phoenix, AZApril 18, 2014
overall it was great, we had tons of fun working there even though there were challenges with the phones but it was quickly fixed.
Never a dull moment
Workforce Analyst (Current Employee), Newport News, VAMarch 30, 2014
I enjoy the colorful people I work with.
A typical day at work is pretty hectic.
I've learned how to manage in a leadership position.
My coworkers are awesome.
I enjoy getting off of work even though I like the job.
Best Buy Client
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee), Greensboro NCFebruary 18, 2014
Calls Came in from best buy customer or potential customers concerning products.
This job helped me to understand how a lot of items the store carriers work
The management were sometimes helpful but not very dependable when it came to questions
The Hardest part of this job was fully knowing and understanding the stores procedures
The most enjoyable part was the incentives and prizes that were given out
Great place to Start
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Green Bay, WIDecember 1, 2013
Pros: gain job experience
Cons: strict standards, few (and expensive) benefits, low pay, low job security.
APAC is a great place for people who are not professionals yet but can become professionals with training. This is not a great environment for those who have already worked in a professional setting. APAC generally offers immediate employment and a variety of clients to work for--this also comes with varying pay. The pay is not quite enough for anyone who has major bills: house payment, student loans, or other large payments each month. APAC does promote quickly for motivated individuals often within the first year, but since it is an outsourcing firm it also means that any client can leave at any time and that means less job security for its employees. APAC does work to try and find work for the displaced employees but can not always offer permanent positions or equal pay.
fun atmosphere
csr (Current Employee), Green Bay WINovember 11, 2013
Pros: paid time off the first year
Cons: short breaks
Apac is a really awesome place to work, every week they give out bonuses on your check if you reach your monthly goal. The co-workers are awesome it is definitely a fun place to work. We play games and trivia during customer service week.
bad experience
Customer Service rep (Current Employee), Joplin, MOSeptember 27, 2013
Pros: great wages
Cons: no compassion and understanding. training totally sucks.
started out trying to like something new. thing was thrown into something I don't understand. management didn't have any compassion to understanding. Floor support treat you BAD when your new.
Call center environment with a whole variety of different people desperately trying to make ends meet.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), 6320 Pecos Road, Suite 123 Las Vegas, NV 89120September 11, 2013
Pros: incentive's to get bonus
Cons: short lunch to many demands and requirements to keep your job aka ultimatums daily.
I'd arrive into Apac 15 minutes early before my daily shift would start at 5AM. I would leave my home an hr early to get to work on time. It was my first full time job as well. Employers were set up in two section departments. One upstairs one downstairs. I was in the customer service section. My job was to meet a goal of at least ten calls an hour. All calls were expected to be about five minutes long and we were expected to follow script. All calls were recorded for legal purposes. At Apac we were a mail-order service pharmacy. My job was to assist members calling in with any need's regarding their prescription medication. I would be required to identify them as members, access their accounts and then be ready to assist them. I mostly would be filling/refilling their medication. Transferring their prescription from local pharmacies. Relay information on their insurance plan, whether certain medication or alternatives to medication's would qualify to be accepted under their specific insurance plan. Inform all member's on medication that they already were taking, if it were able to be switched from brand to generic to help cost. As well as transferring certain member's over to different department's they were under. I learned a lot in the short amount of time I was there. As Apac was ever-changing the company was always letting associates go and hiring new associates based on statistical information. Management was a cut throat business a fight over who were the best to enable keeping their job's. Their bosses up the leader ladder were always on their back about keeping associates – more... in check. It made working their a huge challenge, very stressful, very intense. It became a daily struggle to apply everything I had learned in a collective way to do my job. And follow the strict rules of what management said we had to do in order to keep our jobs. More and more members would call in just to vent and have someone to unleash their frustration onto. Management started letting people go left and right over the smallest things. And ultimately I ended up in the hospital due to over working and stress, that is when I decided to quiet my job. I learned a lot and have grown because of the experience I had. – less

APAC Customer Salaries