What we're looking for
Apartment Friendly is looking for friendly, professional individuals who want to build their real estate careers with our unique and growing company. Specifically, we're looking for Leasing agents. We also have a sales division for interested brokers.
Why we're unique
While other apartment locators are being slammed on Yelp for shady sales tactics, Apartment Friendly remains true to its name. We understand the key to keeping our tenants happy is keeping our agents happy.
We achieve this by allowing our agents to work smarter, not harder, via our custom built technology. Also, we understand that friendly agents need to be properly incentivized by their employer to ensure the smile on their face is genuine and not forced.
We're all about having fun! We believe in being professional but we're not fans of uptight corporations that take themselves too seriously.
What we offer
- Generous commission splits with potential bonus plans and other incentives
- High quality leads
- Proprietary technology to automate most processes so you can work smarter, not harder
- Opportunity to grow with the company
- Communicate often with clients and respond lightning fast when clients contact you
- Conduct searches online and schedule showings
- Show apartments to clients and submit clients' applications
- MUST BE FRIENDLY! MUST NOT BE PUSHY SALESPERSON!
- Active leasing license or willingness to obtain one (15 hour course)
- Valid driver's license, reliable car, and insurance
- Smart phone and computer
- Good writing skills that utilize proper grammar and spelling
- Minimum High School Degree or GED Equivalent
- Flexible schedule
Additional qualifications we'd like to see but can be taught/acquired if needed
- Member of the Chicago Area of Realtors
- Understanding of or experience in web-based technologies
- An understanding of Chicago's various neighborhoods
- Prior sales experience is good but we don't want pushy or backhanded sales techniques!