Apartment Marketing Systems is a small, locally owned business specializing in Social Media for multi-family housing properties around the country. Our Social Media Made Easy™ service is designed to make Facebook, Twitter, and Google+ a snap for our clients.
We create and maintain a variety of Social Media for apartment communities, working closely with property managers and specializing in exemplary customer service. We are looking for an intelligent, enthusiastic Social Media Project Manager to help with our expanding customer base.
Our Social Media team handles the growing number of customer service requests and daily Social Media maintenance tasks, so flexibility and teamwork are a must! You must be able to direct a team of Social Media Specialists in addition to working as a member of this team. We like to promote a healthy, fun work environment, and we are dealing with the realm of Social Media, so we are looking for someone with a positive, can-do attitude to join our team.
Essential Functions/Major Responsibilities:
- Understand the strategy and the role of Social Media as it relates to apartment communities
- Serve as the company’s Social Media Lead. You must be comfortable presenting and explaining Social Media and how our service model works to a broad based audience via web based demonstrations, over the telephone as well as in-person.
- Maintain key client relationships with property management companies across the United States.
- Set-up Facebook, Twitter, and Google+ Pages for clients
- Stay abreast of new social media trends and integrate into company strategy.
- Maintain positive open lines of communication with the Team including the Operations Director and CEO.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Responsible for the day-to-day management of a team of Social Media Specialists.
Highly organized & high attention to detail
Ability to multitask multiple projects
Ability to keep big picture in mind and project manage/supervise customer service team
Strong customer service skills
Strong written and verbal communication skills
Ability to take direction as well as work independently
Strong attention to detail and ability to follow written instructions precisely
Excellent writing skills including; grammar, spelling and composition
Ability to learn new technologies quickly and thoroughly
Highly motivated / team player
Computer and Software Skill Requirements:
Facebook Business Page management
Google Applications – Gmail, Calendar, Google+, Google Docs
Basecamp or other project management software
Highrise or Sales Force
GoToMeeting / Online Presentations
Microsoft Word – Intermediate to Advanced
Microsoft Excel – Intermediate to Advanced
Microsoft PowerPoint – Intermediate to Advanced
Education and/or Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent and or experience specializing in marketing, public relations, journalism, communications or related field.
- Previous professional social media experience required.
36-40 Hours per week Monday-Friday
As you will be the project coordinator you must work from our office location in Beaverton, Oregon
$15-$22 per hour with limited benefit package (DOE) including Paid Holidays and Vacation/Sick Days