The Apartment Movers: CITY MANAGER-Busy Enviroment around the clock (Irving)
You do get days off and have fun while working!
$35,000 plus bonus
Flexable schedule, stabile company with over 37 years in business.
Qualified candidate must be able to effectively recruit, orient, manage and dispatch a fleet of Independent Contract Movers, with continuous focus on exceptional customer service and satisfaction.
The City Manager is also responsible for equipment and personnel productivity within a safe and compliant Intrastate NON-CDL operation. You must also be able to communicate effectively with other City Managers.
In addition, the City Manager receives, stores, issues supplies, equipment and materials; determines sources of supplies, interviews Independent Contract Moversl recruits, orients, and dispacthes ICs to perform flawlessly.
Compensation for this position includes paid training, plus a base rate and strong bonus package.We also offer Health and Dental Insurance, free parking and an energetic, fast-paced environment.
The Apartment Movers & the American Family Movers have been in business for 35 years and continues to grow with great success nationwide. This is your chance to join a stable, growing company and that is faced paced but still offers a balanced work life with a relaxed environment and better pay!
Required Skills & Experience
- Minimum of 3+ years of dispatching or logistics experience
- Bachelor's Degree Required and Masters Preferred
- Highly effective communication skills -- verbal / written
- Excellent Computer Skills- Microsoft Office 2010
- Customer service, retention and public relartions experience with track record
- Strong telephone customer service / rapport building soft skills
- Effective organizational and time management skills to excel in a semi-autonomous, fast-paced environment
- Capable of solving operation issues or problems with defined solution
The Apt. Movers, Inc
415 East Airport Freeway
Irving, Texas 75062
Located in Irving on the North side of Airport Freeway between Carl Road and O'Connor, One mile West of Loop 12.
Contact: Nils Johnson: 214-207-7099
Carrer Level Required Experienced (Manager 3+ years)