APC Employee Reviews in United States

Productive.
Administrative Assistant and Cashier (Former Employee) –  Garapan, MPMay 18, 2014
To start your day to work you need to balance your money. I learned a lot, because it is my first experienced as a Cashier and Administrative Asst. The management is not quiet good because they always change rules and regulations of the Co. Co-workers, friendly but not all, the hardest part of the job is sometimes when you got short on your register, but not all time. The most enjoyable part of the job is when we got plenty of customers, It's fun dealing with customers sometimes.
don't bother
Technical Support Agent (Former Employee) –  West KingstonJune 29, 2012
Things were fine until they laid-off 80% of their RI workforce.
While people are nice and friendly, they're not really open to change around their either.
Pros
nice office, good culture
Cons
if you're not willing to plow threw the bs in <1yr then you're gone
APC Co. Limited
. ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT, (Former Employee) –  Saipan, MPMarch 15, 2014
Responsible for the general running of the office of an expanding private firm: duties included typing, filing, billing, answering phone calls, scheduling appointments, coordinates collection and preparation of operating reports, such as time and attendances record of employees, statistical records of performance data, handling inventories supplies, order purchase supplies, screening applicants, responsible for doing the annual reports, responsible of doing gaming monthly tax and revenue, I enjoy customer facing work, possess good communication skills, skills of writing and documentation.
Pros
free food.
Cons
health care.
stressful no help
receiving clerk (Former Employee) –  National City, CAMay 31, 2013
lasted as long as I could. I was the only receiving associate at the corporate headquarters with no help what so ever for two years.
Pros
health benefits
Cons
stressful
Physically Draining
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Hunt Valley, MDOctober 3, 2013
This was my job while I was attending college. Ok place to work very physically draining but it paid my bills. Some co-workers were nice others were very angry and depressing.
Cons
pay
Team player
Assembly Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Fort Myers, FLAugust 11, 2014
Working on the assembler line .Working with different personality. Ever Xmas doing toy drive.
Pros
free coffee and tea
Cons
hot
Excellent staff
Systems Engineer (Former Employee) –  Plano, TXMarch 20, 2012
The staff of recruiters at APC are wonderful to work with and very dedicated to your success.
good production
Packaging (Former Employee) –  Austin, MNMay 14, 2013
Good job , fast pace inviroment . Love packeging pizzas and seeing how they were made.