Apcon Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Good people, Bad CEO and uneasy environment
N/A (Current Employee) –  Richardson, TXMay 27, 2016
people work in fear every day in regards of the CEO decisions and attitude. never know when your last day is.
not much feedback from Management on day to days or performance. Good benefits overall. sometimes you have to show up in the middle of the night to support blades in both offices.
CEO decision final, even if no one agrees or there is other input. CEO will not listen or take any input. CEO will shift focus from day to day and week to week, and there is nothing that can be done.
Pros
benefits good people
Cons
Ceo, Business plan, little feedback
You can do better than this
Software Developer (Former Employee) –  Richardson, TXFebruary 4, 2016
The job marries the worst of both the startup world in terms of hard work/culture of scarcity and the big company red tape and politics. While working here I was isolated, and bullied by being constantly having my work nit picked and my talent remained unrecognized. CEO has a bad reputation as famously noted on glassdoor, but the worst part of having big bullies around is the little bullies that work for them learn from them. Dont go here if you want to have self esteem.
Pros
Nice collegues
Cons
Micromanaging boss
Tested and repaired network servers, and passed good products to the assembly line.
Test Technician (Former Employee) –  Wilsonville, ORMarch 27, 2014
Test post assembled products from the production line and pass on the product that passed test, for assembly into a chassis.
Later on I would repair failed product and return it, to the assembly line for a chassis installment.
The hardest part of this job was getting senior engineering to give me the software tools that I needed to do my job.
Pros
Nice place to work at.
Cons
At times it was hard to do my job, without the proper tools and some in management would laugh at you for requesting the proper tools.