We are actively seeking the right candidate to join our Product Marketing Group. This position is full-time, exempt.
Primary Objectives for the Client Relationship Manager:
- Conduct strategic implementation planning meetings with clients during web tool launches to ensure web tools are linked with all relevant client initiatives, visible to all potential users, and promoted in a way that drives usage and supports clients' business objectives;
- Ability to accurately forecast and successfully renew web tools licenses annually. Facilitate renewal conversations and process renewal agreements;
- Continuous client communication; quarterly meetings, review usage, goal settings, communicate new features/changes, discuss upcoming internal initiatives, re-launch strategies, renewal negotiation, etc.;
- Develop ongoing knowledge of clients' global initiatives and Partner with the Client Strategy team to identify opportunities to expand accounts (Learning Paths, other web tools/assessments, trainings, etc.);
- Coordinate quarterly GlobeSmart Community events such as Collaboration Forums & the GlobeSmart Exchange newsletter;
- Design & deliver customized client demonstrations, presentations and marketing materials;
- Act as a Tools Subject Matter Expert by joining client calls to facilitate Q&A on tool functionality to ensure they are positioned to best respond to client needs;
- Channel client feedback to the Web Tools team, and test development ideas with clients to ensure that new development ideas are on target. Specify market requirements for current and future products through client interactions and competitive analysis.
- Minimum 4 years experience managing global clients
- Strong marketing and writing experience to create materials positioning our tools and services for a variety of client audiences and objectives;
- Comfort working with software technologies and solutions;
- Ability to communicate technical information to a wide variety of audiences;
- Proven customer service and project management skills;
- Strong ability to state the business case for clients renewing tools licenses;
- Strategic thinking - able to grasp long and short-term goals with each client;
- Strong face-to-face, telephone and email communication skills;
- Experience living, working or traveling extensively outside of home country.
Please send resume and cover letter highlighting relevant experience and general salary expectations. Please reference the job title in the subject line. Be prepared to provide a professional writing sample if selected for interview.
For more information, check our website at www.aperianglobal.com. EOE
Indeed - 17 months ago
Aperian Global is a small, privately-held global consulting, training, and web tools firm, expert in
facilitating talent development and...