APEX Analytix Employee Reviews

Stay Away/ Don't Waste Your Time
Recovery (Former Employee) –  Greensboro, NCSeptember 14, 2016
I have worked in Recovery and Statements Departments.

Reading all the positive reviews on Apex makes me feel that those are utterly fake.

The management is at large incompetent, and there is tons of politics if you fancy that.

Recovery department is a dead end job that would make you hate your life and existence slaving on behalf of Halliburtons and Monsantos alike.

The firm is driven by greed and greed only. Lower level employees are the backbone of the firm, are very diverse and capable, however upper level are rotten politicians.

Bown nosing is encouraged, brains are not, hence no ability to advance.

Stay away!
Pros
NONE
Good Place to work at
Supplier relation specialist (Current Employee) –  Greensboro, NCMarch 25, 2015
My experience so far in statements department, I believe Apex is a company where you see diversity of culture. Management promotes communication, productivity and provides ample opportunities for career progression.
Pros
Job empowerment, Pay check, diverse culture awareness
Cons
Did not get chance to learn other roles
Great Place
SRS (Current Employee) –  GreenboroMarch 25, 2015
Do not listen to many of these negative comment its mostly people that did not do well in their job role. I worked for multiple respected companies and had many different job titles and Apex is one of my top 2 this is a great work place if you are willing to work. Hours are great Mon - Frid weekend off. Also to start out you receive a great amount of vacaction and great starting pay. Take my advice awesome place Love my Job
Great company to work for
Supplier Relations Specialist (Current Employee) –  Greensboro,NCMarch 25, 2015
Apex Analytix is a great place to work. I have been with Apex for 5 months and have enjoyed every minute of it. This company has such a wonderful environment.

What I learned:
I have been introduced to 3 different roles in such a short time. I like the fact that I am constantly learning new things. A typical day at work in my point of view can consist of reviewing vendor's response, researching vendor's information, or communicating directly with the vendor to obtain a statement of account.

Management and my co-workers :

Everyone is extremely friendly and always willing to help . I love the diversity and the opportunity to interact and learn from each other.

Honestly, I have not encountered a hard part of the job. I am very opened minded and enjoy what I do. I would recommend this company to anyone because Apex Analytix takes care of their employees.
Pros
Flexible, Friendly Environment, Advancement, Benefits, Pay.
Cons
N/A
Terrible place to work
Srs (Former Employee) –  Greensboro, NCJanuary 11, 2015
Don't waste your time
Horrible management.
Disrespect with employee .
Horrible leaders who have no clue of what they are doing and treat you as they feel like it that day.
Every week a couple of temps are let go without any feedback or any sort of explanation.
All other workers work in a horrible environment of insecurity and fear to lose their job and that's what apex wants .
Pros
Pay
Cons
Insecurity, lack of training, lack of respect with employee
Awful experience
SRS (Former Employee) –  Greensboro, NCOctober 29, 2014
The amount of employee turn over is unbelievable and there's a reason for it. They claim this is not a call center when in reality this is exactly what it is. You are on a constant watch, you must meet your daily calls quota, etc. Our training was supposed to last two weeks and it only lasted four days (if you can call that training). Every time a complicated subject came up, the trainer said "we will get to that later". Later never came. The trainer decided to leave for vacation during the second week of our training and did not have the courtesy to let us know. There was not a contingency plan in place during his absence. The supervisors "leads" kept telling us they would train us, but left us hanging and would blame their lack of managerial skills on "system issues". I learned more by listening to my next door neighbor than by the poor and deficient training they provided. The moment I asked for formal training, I was labeled as having an attitude. Go figure! This is not a place for professionals. Stay away!
Pros
Pay check
Cons
Awful management, very unorganized, do not deliver as promised
The management and staff were exceptional people
Assist auditors (Former Employee) –  dallasOctober 21, 2014
I went beyond daily routines to help out in the break room and assisted with light housekeeping to make the office a more cheerful place to work. I helped with phones, filing, data entry, office support to auditors.
Pros
Cons
mostly temporary
Don't work in statements division
Changes every day (Current Employee) –  Greensboro, NCOctober 7, 2014
Horrible experience. The management lacks in any sort of management skills, there is simply no room for advancement. They "leads" (supervisors?) were basically promoted because they were here longer than the current crop of hires; they operate as a click, yucking it up on long lunch breaks while employees are treated like dirt.
Environment: In a cubicle, with about 200 other cubicles, alongside other drones with whom you'll likely never speak.
Bottom line: After working at Apex for a couple weeks I now know what it feels like to have only 2% of my potential be tapped, with no room for anything else. Go work at McDonalds.
Pros
you get paid
Cons
everything else
May the odds be ever in your favor....
3rd party Recovery Analyst (Former Employee) –  Greensboro, NCJune 9, 2014
Management lacks in basic management and communication skills. They have been 'building an airplane in midair' for the last 8 years, which is frustrating as an employee. Processes and plans often change midproject with little or no advanced warning.

The office politics are frustrating, with advancement being saved for those management likes the most and not for those most qualified.

There is little care given for employees or clients. APEX management cherry picks acceptable policies and procedures based on what is most financially beneficial in the moment and has little integrity as a business.

Stay AWAY from this company!
Pros
You get a paycheck
Cons
The backstabbing and political hopscotch you play to earn it isn't worth the compensation
Do not work Here
Recovery Analyst (Former Employee) –  Greensboro, NCApril 7, 2014
There is no career advancement & is a terrible place to work. Do not be fooled by these fake reviews. Has one of the highest employees turnover rate in the triad
Great family value place to work
APEX Analytix (Current Employee) –  Greensboro, NCMarch 29, 2014
Great company that affords opportunity for family come first, paid time off and benefits are among the best I have seen
Pros
company events for family and employees
Work/life balance is lacking
Audit Advisor (Former Employee) –  Greensboro, NCDecember 20, 2013
If you enjoy being a workaholic and having no work/life balance, this is the place for you. The training was minimal and they pretty much leave you to flounder and fail.
Pros
Working remotely
Cons
Training is not good, and they leave you to flounder
Vendor Relations Specialist (Current Employee) –  Greensboro, NCAugust 25, 2013
•a typical day at work:
Collect A/R reports from businesses worldwide; analyze financial accuracy; follow-ups by phone and e-mail.

•what you learned: Accounting

•management: Open to new ideas

•your co-workers: Friendly

•the hardest part of the job: Manage follow ups based on time zones

•the most enjoyable part of the job: Deal effectively with a wide variety of people
Recovery Analyst
Client Account Analyst (Former Employee) –  Greensboro, NCAugust 7, 2013
Review claims to see if they were over payments or adjustments that to see if the customers were due refunds.
Productive and friendly place to work
Recovery (Current Employee) –  Greensboro NCJanuary 28, 2013
Apex is a diverse company that cares about it employees and promotes cultural awareness, communication, productivity, training for a more conductive business.
Pros
friendly co-workers, management that cares not only about the customer but their employees, promote within and acknowledgement of a job well done
Cons
none so far
Great Place to work!
Recovery/Claims Resolution/Statement Manager (Current Employee) –  Greensboro, NCJanuary 21, 2013
This is a diverse company that is learning about different cultures to successfully do business with them, whether internal or external.
The company really cares about their employees and wants them to be happy, encouraged and productive at work.
I enjoy working with everyone here!
We believe in the following things which makes our work enviroment successful;
1st Being Productive
2nd Showing Respect
3rd Culture of Candor
4th Having Fun!
Pros
personal atmosphere
Cons
if i have to pick something it would be taxes, but no matter the company you have them
I enjoy working at Apex!
Part of Sales team (Current Employee) –  Remote employeeJanuary 18, 2013
I truly enjoy working at Apex! I love the honesty and integrity that starts at the top and spreads through the organization. The folks are hard working and truly want to do what's right for our customers.
Pros
good people; strong software solutions
Cons
benefits are lower than other larger companies.
A good company with great opportunities
Sr Audit Advisor (Current Employee) –  MarylandJanuary 18, 2013
Apex is a great company to work for. The company supports me in all phases of my professional career and my ability to do the jobs I have been entrusted with. The benefits package is the best I've seen since the 1990's. The teams I work with at Corporate are well trained and hard working. Apex invests a great deal of resources in Data Analytix and that supports us in the field and ensures profitabilty in our Audits.
Pros
mileage is @ govt rate, meals are per diem
Cons
none so far
Apex Analytix was a great company to work for.
Data Entry (Former Employee) –  Greensboro, NC/ Jacksonville, FlDecember 5, 2012
starts @ 7:am
check emails for correspondence.
start the process for weekly claims.
pay attention to details.
my co-workers were great people to work with.
one of the most enjoyable jobs i have worked at.
Pros
hours were very flexable
Cons
insurance
Terrible communication process
Audit Advisor (Former Employee) –  Greensboro, NCJune 14, 2012
Management is often indecisive and changes processed mid-stream
Pros
excellent pay

Ask a question about working or interviewing at APEX Analytix. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9