Part-time ($12.00 per hour)
The CRM Administrator performs general maintenance and customization on our SalesForce.com system. This person will interface directly with various business units to ensure that we are maximizing efficiency and capitalizing on the full features and benefits of the system. To be successful in this role, candidate must be a self-starter with the ability to manage multiple tasks and projects simultaneously, while prioritizing workload effectively.
- Customize Salesforce.com fields, page layouts, record types, reports, forecasts, and dashboards
- Maintain users, roles, security, profiles, workflow rules, etc.
- Manage mass imports and exports of data
- Create workflows and assignment rules
- Provide on-going support and system administration
- Integrate SalesForce tools with Outlook
- Facilitate user training
- Remove or merge duplicate entries
- Oversee SalesForce “chatter”
- Track mobile phone usage
Required Education & Experience
- 1-3 years of administration experience using Salesforce.com
- BA/BS in a technology or marketing-related field, or working toward a similar degree
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to interact professionally with a diverse group of users, team members, managers, and executives
- Thorough understanding of how to interpret business needs and translate them into useful SalesForce.com application
Apex CoVantage is a leading US provider of high-value, knowledge-based business services. We offer a full suite of epublishing, engineering,...