APEX COMMUNICATIONS Employee Reviews

Good job to learn more about project management
Program Manager (Former Employee) –  Hasbrouck Heights, NJJune 14, 2017
I enjoyed my time at Apex Communications. I learned a lot about project management and was able to create and edit parts of programs I worked on. Travel was difficult with small children so I decided to switch careers..
AT&T Retailer
Manager (Former Employee) –  Moultrie, GAMay 29, 2017
I had a great working experience with my first manager and co-worker. Apex was a great work place and I loved my customers although when I fist started my commissions were great it all changed with the new commission structure but my hourly pay was great. Apex was sold out and no longer exists but if I could go back I would definitely would.
Fun work place
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Van Buren, ARApril 11, 2017
I absolutely love my workplace! But I'm not meant to be a salesperson. It's hard for me to try and sell something I don't believe in or wouldn't agree with myself. I'm too honest of a person to lie about what I'm selling.
Pros
Fun coworkers, great benefits, boss works with my schedule
Cons
can be stressful at times trying to hit numbers monthly
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  ArkansasMarch 2, 2017
Small locations do not drive as much traffic so commission was hard to get! A lot of services were not available in the area so you couldn't bundle often. they do not have an 401K plan so you would have to find an outside company for that....all in all its okay but it really depends on your location
good company- some misleading
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Greenbrier, AROctober 14, 2016
An average work day involves working with floor traffic, cold calls, or getting out in the community passing out flyers and business cards. We work with phones, tablets, direct tv, digital life home automated security, and small business accounts. We also do some technical support, and deal with all customer complaints/concerns.
Pros
Great enviorment, great staff
Cons
Overcoming some objections and expectations that are not properly translated
Wonderful learning envoiroment
Customer Service Rep- Apex (Former Employee) –  Wynne, ARDecember 23, 2015
You would encounter all kinds of customers with different needs. I learned more about technology than I thought I ever would. My manager was the best manager I've ever had.
a lot of travel, little pay, no reward or advancement
INSTALLER (Former Employee) –  Riverside, CADecember 3, 2015
A typical day is average, go to work, do your job, go home. But you may have to spend 4 hours a day on the road getting to and from that location. If you work at the main office in the Bay Area you are okay, but if you worked for the Inland Empire office they couldn't care less about you. You are just a means to make money to them. The worst part of the job was spending hours on the road, or weeks on the road. And dealing with poor management. But that is why the Inland Empire office closed down.
terrible environment, no room to grow
Event Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Hasbrouck Heights, NJJuly 2, 2015
Huge turn over rate, employees leave in masses. Terrible pay and no room to grow. Employees are uninterested in doing actual work and company suffers due to that.
Not a good company to work for
agent (Former Employee) –  Camden, ArkansasSeptember 26, 2014
I enjoyed the customers, if you're a liar and love to lie to the people about products that is a rip off this is the job for you. A honest person will not be able to work for this company. Management is horrible.
flexible workplace
Sales Rep/ Interpreter (Former Employee) –  Hope, ARJuly 31, 2014
Sell products to both existing and potential customers and clients Explain the usage educate new customers and explain the benefits of our company and products.
Customer Service, greet, assist with bills, activations, data entry, networking, cell phone/computer programs and software.

Want to know more about APEX COMMUNICATIONS?

Ask a question
Helped build all the Co-Locations for CLEC's
Switch Technician (Former Employee) –  Va. Beach and Norfolk va.July 29, 2014
Built the Co-Locations for all CLEC's when they all came into the Telephone Company world. Building their frames inside the Verizon Switches and Central Offices.
Pros
Good pay and fun
Cons
Contracted work
Good coworkers
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Warner Robins, GAMay 22, 2014
Favoritism with management
Promises for advancement but never happens
low pay
Pros
Great Coworkers
Cons
Bad company environment
Upbeat work atmosphere.
Telemarketer (Former Employee) –  Hasbrouk Heights New JerseyApril 5, 2014
Contacted medical offices regarding seminars. faxed over confirmation sheets to book events.
My second home
Indirect Agent (Former Employee) –  Greenville, TXApril 17, 2012
Enjoyed the customers at this job and really enjoyed the way they would be smiling when they left the store because of my assistance with them! Was very self satisfying! This job required a lot of hours! 12 hours a day 6 days a week. Never had a lot of time for my daughter who is now 23. Co-workers were clowns but good at what they did. I learned so many things about cell phones.
Pros
free lunches 1 day every other week, self satisfaction, customers
Cons
long hours, on feet all day, nothing to do most of the day