Geotechnical Engineering firm in College Station currently seeking someone to manage and grow the location.
- Experience in Materials Testing to include laboratory and field testing (5 years of experience.)
- Must be proficient in writing, analyzing and interpreting data/plans as well as willing to work in the field when necessary to complete and manage work.
- Develop relationships with clients to secure work for the firm.
- Work with other Managers in the firm to develop good lines of communication.
- Must be self-motivated and willing to give every effort to be successful.
- Good verbal skills, positive attitude, good work ethic.
- Must have 3 years of Management of others.
- Willing to work on a multitude of different projects learning new methods and procedures to execute work.
Offer good benefits package that includes medical/dental/vision insurance along with paid time off. 401k Plan with company match after 1 year of service.
Indeed - 15 months ago
Apex is a full-service "geo-environmental" firm offering geotechnical engineering, environmental consulting and construction...