Apex Healthcare Inc. is a URAC Accredited Management Service Organization (MSO) that provides Customer Service, Claims, and Utilization Management services to healthcare organizations throughout the Chicagoland area. With the steady growth of our company, Apex is looking for qualified candidates for the Programmer Analyst position.
Responsible for developing and maintaining web application and SQL database operations
PRINCIPLE DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develops, analyzes, and modifies programming systems including front-end user interface and back-end database, encoding, testing, debugging, and documenting programs.
- Provide SQL programming support to ensure the continuous reliability, integrity and improvement of relational databases throughout our organization.
- Enhance and develop new database objects/packages to meet business needs.
- Work from specifications drawn from software developers by analyzing user needs and designing software solutions.
- Assess the impact of upgrades and changes to the database system and address opportunities for improvement.
- Writes codes for database access, modifications, importing/exporting, and constructions including stored procedures
- Troubleshoots, debugs, and implements software code
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field
- Related Certification preferred
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
- Experience with SQL server
- Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills are required
- Ability to function independently and work effectively when under pressure
- Demonstrate accountability with productivity and timeliness
- Demonstrate detailed action planning, prioritizing, analyzing of data, and evaluating measured outcomes
*Moderate local travel may be required
- Occasional off-hours may be required (flex-time must be used)
Please submit your resume and cover letter to be considered for this position
No phone calls please
Indeed - 9 months ago
Apex Healthcare, Inc. is a for-profit company based in Naperville, IL that is dedicated to providing technological healthcare solutions to...