APEX is a technology driven statement processing company, headquarted in Saint Paul, Minnesota. Our primary services include statement processing, statement design and consultation, electronic delivery, online payment, and complete print and mail solutions. APEX opperates out of two fully redundant, world-class production facilities in Saint Paul, MN and Green Bay, WI. We partner with hundreds of healthcare and financial organizations accross the United States, delivering clear statements and comm with our state-of-the-art production capabilities and award winning technology platforms. Our product offering and customer service structure have been specially designed to meet the unique needs of our clients.
Essential Functions and Basic Duties
- Makes outbound lead follow-up calls to potential and existing customers by telephone and e-mail to qualify leads and sell products and services.
- Working closely with Marketing staff, utilizes lists of qualified prospective customers for use as sales leads, based on information from ad inquiries, trade shows, direct mail responses, card deck leads, aged leads, dealer resellers, business directories, Internet Web sites, and other sources.
- Handles inbound sales lead calls to convert calls into qualified sales leads.
- Overcomes technical and business objectives of prospective customers.
- Provides product webinars to qualified customers on request.
- Emphasizes salable features, gathers account information, and prepares a lead pass that is complete and concise; may close the deal.
- Builds customers’ relationships; coordinates customer educational events (Webinars).
- Prepares reports of business transactions; enters new customer data and other sales data for current customers into computer database.
- Bachelor’s Degree and/or 1-2 years related experience.
- Prefer business or related degree, with coursework in sales and marketing.
- Knowledge and expertise of Contact Management systems, Social Media networks such as Facebook, Linked in, Twitter, Internet software, PowerPoint, Excel, and Word software.
Skills and Abilities
- Must have strong interpersonal skills and comfortable with cold calling
- Excellent judgment and discretion
- Highly organized and detail-oriented
- Remain calm and professional in stressful situations
- Self-motivation and enthusiasm
- Ability to work independently
When applying, please include a cover letter, with salary requirements, and resume. Thank you.
Indeed - 19 months ago
Apex Information Technologies is a market leading, technology and data driven company focused on the back-end segment of revenue cycle...