Please include a cover letter with wage requirements when applying. Thank you.
Apex Information Technologies is a market leading, technology and data driven company focused on the back-end segment of revenue cycle management, primarily in the healthcare industry. Through its proprietary SaaS platforms, myEasyView® and mySecureBill®, Apex provides a complete suite of billing cycle solutions, including electronic and paper statement processing, electronic document presentation solutions, and a feature-rich online payment offering. These solutions automate and fully integrate with key business processes and administrative functions, enabling customers to improve efficiency, reduce costs, increase cash flow and more efficiently manage their revenue cycle. Apex was founded in 1995 and is headquartered in Saint Paul, Minnesota.
The Project Assistant is responsible for assisting their assigned Project Manager in the planning, management direction, project completion, client satisfaction, and financial outcome of assigned implementation projects.
Essential Functions and Basic Duties
1. Spends 75% of time on managing existing client issues.
2. Spends 25% of time on basic new business implementation, such as:
- Add a Line of Business (LOB)
- Standard Professional and Premier Packages
- Work with 1-3 LOB’s per implementation
- Responsible for 2-4 implementations (0 – 5,000 statements)
3. Respond to customer inquiries regarding, but not limited to, file status, questions on mail time, and technical problems.
4. Apply judgment and escalate to Project Manager or Sales Representative if unable to facilitate customer resolution.
5. Document customer inquiries in designated ticketing system for any and all inquiries.
6. Review requests, contact customers to clarify requests, ensuring all information is included and may require you to route requests to appropriate departments.
7. Works with the programming team to ensure that the customer’s requirements and business rules are implemented and mapped with accuracy post-go live.
8. Ensures the timely accomplishment of all customer requests and changes.
9. Regularly seeks customer feedback, manages customers’ expectations and helps resolves customer issues.
10. Responsible for communicating new and/or ongoing customer requirements and or changes to the Production Team for implementation.
11. Other duties as determined.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 0-2 years prior project management experience
- General computer knowledge
- MS Office experience
Skills and Abilities
- General understanding of project management principles
- Must have strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent judgment and discretion
- Highly organized and detail-oriented
- Remain calm and professional in stressful situations
- Recognize problems, identify possible causes and resolve routine problems
- Team player with a “can do” attitude that can work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to establish and maintain a professional atmosphere for employees, clients and customers
- Self-motivation and enthusiasm
- Ability to work independently
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is exposed to ambient room temperatures, lighting and traditional office equipment as found in a typical office environment. The noise level in the work environment is usually minimal.
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer