Apex Systems

Apex Systems Employer Reviews

Apex
Desktop Support/Project Technician (Current Employee), Grand Blanc MIMarch 25, 2015
They moved my start date around a lot but finally got me started and everything has been going great. They are very easy to communicate with.
Great Place to work
Desktop Support Technician (Current Employee), Oklahoma City, OKMarch 20, 2015
Great place to get your foot into the door in I.T, learned a wide range of support and technical knowledge. Management is great and just a overall great company to start out in.
Good Company
Budget Analyst/Auditor (Former Employee), San Antonio, TXMarch 20, 2015
Pros: friendly, professional
Cons: no contact after job completion
Good company to work for. No problems with company..Input information into new program. Analyze commercial accounts. Very Helpful. Great coworkers, very helpful.
Apex
Systems Administrator (Current Employee), Richmond, VAMarch 18, 2015
Pros: flex hours, weekly pay.
Cons: loyalty
Good benefits, good recruiters. The only downside is when a project ends, you're on your own so there is no job security.
Apex System - Great Company
Recruiter (Current Employee), Louisville, KYMarch 16, 2015
They were a great employer, I would definitely work for them again. Anytime I had a question they were quick to respond and periodically checked in to make sure everything was running smooth.
Horrible
Windstream, Data Translation Specialist (Former Employee), Cedar RapidsMarch 4, 2015
I spent all day doing the same thing teaching other to do my job at half their pay. The workflow was insane with no sense of direction from Management
Good Support Staff
CONTRACTOR (Current Employee), Wilmington, DEMarch 4, 2015
Pros: good pay
I was a contractor. The client bailed unexpectedly. It wasn't Apex's fault as they were caught unawares as well. They didn't really follow up with client though.
great environment
SENIOR PROJECT MANAGER, PRINCIPLE (Current Employee), Roanoke, VAMarch 2, 2015
professional environment. great co-workers and great options for training. the company has a lot to offer and is a leading caliber in the industry
Deployment Tech/Desktop
Systems PC Specialist (Former Employee), FT. Meade, MDFebruary 23, 2015
good job and customer interface, trouble shoot and training. setup and hardware resolution and repair. daily reports and trouble ticket reports and submission
Nice Place
Information Systems Technician (Current Employee), Nashville, TNFebruary 19, 2015
Overall, not a bad place to find your first IT job. It was fine. I think I would certainly work here again. The recruiter who hired me was quick and responsive. I actually spent my days working with their clients' employees on a customer's project. So I never really had direct contact with any boss at Apex Systems. However, all those I worked with on this project were excellent.
Solid professional Staffing Agency
Contractor- United Health Group/Optum (Former Employee), Minneapolis, MNFebruary 17, 2015
Fantastic recruiters with your best interest in mind. Always upfront with their clients and contractors. They truly explore all of the opportunities that would be a good fit for both client and contactors.
If the management is changed, the company would do good perhaps.
Desktop Specialist (Former Employee), New York, NYFebruary 17, 2015
The companys' acutual managers are not approachable or not available at all. Therefore would not know the actual problems down the line, and thus can't manage.
Good company infrastructure and actively look for consultants, but not much interaction once you are on board.
Technical Team Lead/SAS Programmer (Former Employee), Tampa, FLFebruary 11, 2015
As a consulting company, they provide the best workers they can find. I don't think they are very picky as I worked with a few that lacked basic programming skills.

In reality, I really didn't work for them but the client, with whom I had a great relationship.
professional business organizational culture
Consultant (Former Employee), New York, NYFebruary 7, 2015
Good benefits, very professional environment to work. They are very flexible. They understand when you have emergencies. They understand that you have a personal life. It is a good organizational culture to work in. Things are slow though and it's not permanent work.
Great company with fabulous staff
Administrative Asst (Former Employee), Scottsdale, AZFebruary 4, 2015
Pros: excellent staff to work with
Cons: short assignments
N/A I do not want to review this company. I enjoyed working with them. I unfortunately had to move out of state for my mothers death. Thank you
Excellent Company
PC Analyst (Former Employee), Brookfield, WIJanuary 29, 2015
Great company to work for, fun professional and good experience.
Great team of support folks and recruiters
Systems / Unix Engineer (Current Employee), Richmond, VA - TelecommuteJanuary 26, 2015
The contractor support team at Apex is terrific.
They help prep and get candidates in front of hiring managers.
Apex does not micro-manage, but does check in from time to time to ensure you're happy with your assignment and there are no problems.
As a contract company not very good with contractors
DeskTop Coordinator (Current Employee), Scottsdale, AZJanuary 21, 2015
Pros: absolutely no pros
Cons: no pto, vacation, or paid holidays, if you don't work you don't get paid.
I love my Job at Wells Fargo but I do not think the Agency that put me here in a contract position is concerned about my job accalades or accomplishments. They do not offer any benefits except for what we pay for, the pay does not match what the position entails that they have put you in and Another agency was paying $2 an hour more than APEX was, when questioned they said it was not their decision of how much we get paid. Which I know is not true.
Great job with a great company
Hardware Repair Specialist (Former Employee), Portland, ORJanuary 21, 2015
Pros: made my own schedule, worked on my own most of the time so i was only accountable to the clients.
Cons: lots of driving gave me a blood clot, this is what put me in the hospital and took me out of this job.
On a typical day I would call clients to schedule service for the day. I would pick up parts that would be needed for the day at UPS. I would then drive to the various clients homes or businesses and troubleshoot their desktop and laptop computers to find out what was wrong with them and then replace components and put them back together thus fixing the problem.

I learned great customer service skills, company relations and more about computers and fixing them.

My boss was a great boss and my co-workers were helpful. Sometimes because of time constraints or driving distance my co-workers would trade jobs with me so that we could both have easier days.

The hardest part of the job was the learning curve, but once I had been in it awhile I had it pretty down pat. I still do not like all-in-one computers. I would much prefer a laptop or a desktop to work on.

The most enjoyable part of the job was customer satisfaction and the feeling of a job well done.
Fun place to work; potential to learn more
Help Desk Technician (Current Employee), Madison, WIJanuary 18, 2015
Pros: easy schedule
Cons: short term
* Typical day at work
1. Typical day - report to manager, get outline of day's schedule
2. Help determine best game plan for the day depending on issues
3. Asset inventory
4. Go to work area and begin implementation of day's plan
5. Make adjustments to make day's goals
6. Turn in daily asset notes for update in the database

*What I Learned
1. Mostly (as I already new) different issues with each desk but allowed to follow through with solving issues; final step was to roll to Level II if unable to resolve
2. Quite rewardingly challenging as each desk presented different issues from technical to personality of the desk holder

"Management
1. Local management was awesome even allowing the interaction of the team to help in resolving issues

*The hardest part of the job
1. Use of temps made each day a challenge in that technician training was constant

*The most enjoyable part of the job
1. Freedom to help with issue resolution
2. Fun management team
3. Most all I came into contact with were friendly, helpful, attentive

1 2 3 4 5

About Apex Systems

Apex Systems is an IT staffing and services firm. We specialize in providing IT professionals for contract, contract-to-hire, – Read more

Apex Systems Salaries