Apex Systems

Apex Systems United States Employee Reviews

Apex is excellent company
PROJECT MANAGER / LENOVO - PROJECT OFFICE (Former Employee), Raleigh, NCApril 19, 2015
Awesome company to work for. Always had next contract ready and would check in weekly to ensure that there were no issues.
Work Hard Make Money
Sr. Professional Recruiter (Current Employee), Portland, ORApril 16, 2015
Pros: team building events, bonus structure, no overtime
Cons: stressful
We work hard and play hard. Great reward system whether it monetary or team building events. General good people. Can be stressful at times, but if you are a determined and dedicated individual- you will succeed.
Technology Recruiting Company
Sr. Information Technology Project Manager (Former Employee), Bellevue, WAApril 13, 2015
Great Seattle Technology Recruiting Company. All staff I met were personable and friendly. Once placed at the assigned company not much interaction with Apex, nor was it needed. We did meet occasionally for lunch to check in.
Great place to be
SharePoint Developer/Web Administrator (Current Employee), Portland, ORApril 10, 2015
This company is a great place to be. The management was very helpful but did not micromanage. I would recommend this company to anyone.
Top-notch management team
PC Refresh Project Manager (Current Employee), Atlanta, GAApril 8, 2015
I've worked for several IT consulting companies in the Atlanta area over the last 24 years. Apex is the best one. The account managers are proactive and honest. Can't beat that.
Great for contract work
Contractor for Dell Federal Systems (Former Employee), Phoenix, AZApril 3, 2015
Pros: Great staff
Cons: Unfortunately they won't remind you when the contract is near ending.
Great staff. They found me the perfect placement. Was always keeping me in the loop of things. Benefits OK. Seems they had some personel turnovers for some reason. There time system for putting in you hours is easy to use and web site as well.
Great people
Business Project Manager, Consultant (Former Employee), Columbus, OHApril 2, 2015
Enjoy working for Apex. The benefits options they offer contractors are unusually good. My manager was excellent. They were fair about helping balance work/life. I receive support when working but was not micromanaged.
Pleasent atmosphere
Data Entry Clerk (Former Employee), Portland, ORApril 1, 2015
Pros: good pay
Cons: not a permanent position
Placed me in a good environment. Willingness to accommodate me. Always checked in to see how I was doing. Very positive impression, Learned new skills.
Apex
Desktop Support/Project Technician (Current Employee), Grand Blanc MIMarch 25, 2015
They moved my start date around a lot but finally got me started and everything has been going great. They are very easy to communicate with.
Great Place to work
Desktop Support Technician (Current Employee), Oklahoma City, OKMarch 20, 2015
Great place to get your foot into the door in I.T, learned a wide range of support and technical knowledge. Management is great and just a overall great company to start out in.
Good Company
Budget Analyst/Auditor (Former Employee), San Antonio, TXMarch 20, 2015
Pros: friendly, professional
Cons: no contact after job completion
Good company to work for. No problems with company..Input information into new program. Analyze commercial accounts. Very Helpful. Great coworkers, very helpful.
Apex
Systems Administrator (Current Employee), Richmond, VAMarch 18, 2015
Pros: flex hours, weekly pay.
Cons: loyalty
Good benefits, good recruiters. The only downside is when a project ends, you're on your own so there is no job security.
Apex System - Great Company
Recruiter (Current Employee), Louisville, KYMarch 16, 2015
They were a great employer, I would definitely work for them again. Anytime I had a question they were quick to respond and periodically checked in to make sure everything was running smooth.
Horrible
Windstream, Data Translation Specialist (Former Employee), Cedar RapidsMarch 4, 2015
I spent all day doing the same thing teaching other to do my job at half their pay. The workflow was insane with no sense of direction from Management
Good Support Staff
CONTRACTOR (Current Employee), Wilmington, DEMarch 4, 2015
Pros: good pay
I was a contractor. The client bailed unexpectedly. It wasn't Apex's fault as they were caught unawares as well. They didn't really follow up with client though.
great environment
SENIOR PROJECT MANAGER, PRINCIPLE (Current Employee), Roanoke, VAMarch 2, 2015
professional environment. great co-workers and great options for training. the company has a lot to offer and is a leading caliber in the industry
Deployment Tech/Desktop
Systems PC Specialist (Former Employee), FT. Meade, MDFebruary 23, 2015
good job and customer interface, trouble shoot and training. setup and hardware resolution and repair. daily reports and trouble ticket reports and submission
Nice Place
Information Systems Technician (Current Employee), Nashville, TNFebruary 19, 2015
Overall, not a bad place to find your first IT job. It was fine. I think I would certainly work here again. The recruiter who hired me was quick and responsive. I actually spent my days working with their clients' employees on a customer's project. So I never really had direct contact with any boss at Apex Systems. However, all those I worked with on this project were excellent.
Solid professional Staffing Agency
Contractor- United Health Group/Optum (Former Employee), Minneapolis, MNFebruary 17, 2015
Fantastic recruiters with your best interest in mind. Always upfront with their clients and contractors. They truly explore all of the opportunities that would be a good fit for both client and contactors.
If the management is changed, the company would do good perhaps.
Desktop Specialist (Former Employee), New York, NYFebruary 17, 2015
The companys' acutual managers are not approachable or not available at all. Therefore would not know the actual problems down the line, and thus can't manage.

1 2 3 4 5

About Apex Systems

Apex Systems is an IT staffing and services firm. We specialize in providing IT professionals for contract, contract-to-hire, – Read more

Apex Systems Salaries