Apex Systems

Apex Systems Employee Reviews

Desktop Support Professional
FIELD TECHNICIAN (Former Employee), Houston, TXJune 30, 2015
Customer Service is priority dealing with live troubleshooting for computers and laptops warranted customers. I personally gained a sense of owning the issue and resolving the issue along with my skills and common courtesy techniques to resolve computer problems.
Cheap
Analyst (Former Employee), USAJune 23, 2015
Pros: None
Cons: Un-affordable Health Insurance Coverage, low pay.
Apex Systems wants to hire you as cheap as possible. One of the first questions asked before a real interview takes place is, "What is the rate you are looking for?".

How about asking the person – more... their skill set first, and provide the potential candidate a hourly range the customer is willing to pay for services as a contractor?

The company provides no severance and employment can immediately come to an end. Company's have no problem handing a golden parachute to upper management, but the worker bee is on his own when it comes to severance. Apex writes in the contract to give them a two week notice if you choose to leave, but that does not happen in return. – less
Easy to work with.
Help Desk Technician @ Alaska Airlines (Current Employee), SeaTac, WAJune 19, 2015
Pros: Good health benefits
Cons: Mostly hands off after contract start.
Overall experience with this company has been average. They offer above average heath benefits, but i was not offered any other benefits. They are fairly easy to work with.
Just a temp service
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Nashville, TNJune 16, 2015
Pros: Got me the job at Dell
Cons: none
Apex placed me at Dell really after that had no interaction with the workers. They made it easy to apply where very egar to place you to work.
repetitive with no opportunity for advancement
Home theater system installer (Former Employee), Jobsites all over South Florida.June 11, 2015
Pros: Different locations/ new people daily.
Cons: Not challenging.
Worked as subcontractor from Apex for Best Buy/Geek squad, doing home theater installations.Interesting work with emphasis on customer satisfaction.Management was stringent but distant, self starter environment, – more... minimal contact with company employeees beyond mechanic I worked with on daily basis.Co-worker was ethical and company oriented, job was not hard, except when installations/ day dragged on past 12 hours, enjoyed learning about new technologies.Was a contract job /fixed length employment for holiday season.Installation of home theater systems, TV, audio&video equipment,speaker systemes in ceilings and walls and throughout the home in any and all locations, alarm systems, surveilance systems.Change of pace job for holiday season.
Got the job for explicit purpose of exploring a new field of work.
Fulfilled that purpose.No opportunity for extended employment or advancement. – less
Great place to work with hopes of getting a full time positions
Cloud Desk Consultant (Current Employee), Horsham, PAJune 9, 2015
Pros: Happy Hours
Cons: insurance is less then stellar
its a headhunter so you will be looking at contracts but most of them are to perm or at least from what I have seen.

My day does include a long commute but I knew that when Signing up
Management is great and my Account manger is the man
I enjoy the job and the people I work with and don't have any real complaints
fun company to work at
Technical Recruiter (Former Employee), Dunwoody, GAMay 30, 2015
Pros: great environment
Cons: demanding output
fast paced environment and great company to work for, only left to pursue life long dream. would go back today if i could
great experience in a growing field
My experience with Apex Systems
Desktop Support Specialist (Current Employee), Franklin Lakes, NJMay 25, 2015
I am very satisfied with my relationship with Apex systems, It is a truly professional and dedicated group of guys and I have the pleasure of working for a Fortune 500 client who is very accommodating to me and my team.IT has been and continues to be a great experience to be associated with this company.
A place to grow and match job oppertunity
Data Center Operator (Former Employee), Columbia, MDMay 25, 2015
Pros: Great work environment
Cons: Job was too short
Great employers willing to take their time and show you the work flow of the business and share their knowledge and experience in a friendly atmosphere and pace.
Learning Experience
Consultant, IT/Finance Fixed Assets Administrator (Current Employee), MOMay 19, 2015
Working with a great group at Client Site. Learning more about SAP and Finance. I am glad to be a part of a stable organization that is continuing to grow.
Recruiter and manager check up to make sure things are going smooth
Ambulatory Support Specialist (Contractor) (Current Employee), Charlottesville,vaMay 15, 2015
I have enjoyed working for Apex Systems. My recruiter has been very helpful and attentive to my needs while onsite.

The HR dept has been very helpful when I first came aboard. I needed assistance with my expenses and time entry. Everyone was very helpful during this time.
Productive team like environment
Account Manager (Former Employee), Philadelphia, PAApril 28, 2015
Pros: Car allowance, days out of the office on client sites, team building
Cons: Not my field- looking to get back into communications, PR.
-Requirements meeting in the morning at 8 am
-Learned the basics of IT/sales/ and account management
-Management was great, hands on, and willing to "shadow train" on any given day
-Co-workers were – more... a great, team-like environment. Everyone got along pretty well
-Hardest part of the job was learning three new fields - IT/Sales/Account management, and learning the field of IT with no experience
-The freedom to be on your own with no micromanagement. This taught me how to be much more independent and organized when it came to my business – less
Positive agency great points of contact
Network Operations Control Tech (Current Employee), Overland Park, KSApril 28, 2015
Pros: occassional lunches
Cons: contracting leaves you without benefits
I have worked for Apex for almost 3 years. I have appreciated the open communication and willingness of the team to help me find a job.
Skills developing and Learning expierence
Mechanical Assembler (Former Employee), Sterling, VAApril 27, 2015
Learned a lot while working here from soldering to building equipment. How to stay grounded while working with circuit boards or equipment of that nature. Developed friendship with co workers while working there.
DR Horton is a great company to work for!
Contractor/Help Desk Specialist (Current Employee), Fort Worth, TXApril 24, 2015
Pros: Great pay
Cons: None
A typical day at work: Busy, but laid back.

What I learned: I learned to troubleshoot in Windows 8.1, migrate users from Windows 7 to Windows 8.1 and various technologies.

Management: Straight forward – more... with no sugar coding.

My co-workers: My co-workers are great!

The Hardest Part of The Job: Some Knowledge Base troubleshooting not updated.

The Most Enjoyable Part of The Job: Cooking contests. – less
Apex is excellent company
PROJECT MANAGER / LENOVO - PROJECT OFFICE (Former Employee), Raleigh, NCApril 19, 2015
Awesome company to work for. Always had next contract ready and would check in weekly to ensure that there were no issues.
Work Hard Make Money
Sr. Professional Recruiter (Current Employee), Portland, ORApril 16, 2015
Pros: team building events, bonus structure, no overtime
Cons: stressful
We work hard and play hard. Great reward system whether it monetary or team building events. General good people. Can be stressful at times, but if you are a determined and dedicated individual- you will succeed.
Technology Recruiting Company
Sr. Information Technology Project Manager (Former Employee), Bellevue, WAApril 13, 2015
Great Seattle Technology Recruiting Company. All staff I met were personable and friendly. Once placed at the assigned company not much interaction with Apex, nor was it needed. We did meet occasionally for lunch to check in.
Great place to be
SharePoint Developer/Web Administrator (Current Employee), Portland, ORApril 10, 2015
This company is a great place to be. The management was very helpful but did not micromanage. I would recommend this company to anyone.
Top-notch management team
PC Refresh Project Manager (Current Employee), Atlanta, GAApril 8, 2015
I've worked for several IT consulting companies in the Atlanta area over the last 24 years. Apex is the best one. The account managers are proactive and honest. Can't beat that.

1 2 3 4 5

About Apex Systems

Apex Systems is an IT staffing and services firm. We specialize in providing IT professionals for contract, contract-to-hire, – Read more

Apex Systems Salaries