Apex Systems

Apex Systems Employer Reviews

Pretty cool job
Deployment Technician (Current Employee), Fort Lauderdale, FLJuly 16, 2014
Pros: free hotel, car rental, food
Cons: slow reimbursement, no work for weeks.
The position is cool. Your travel, food, hotel and car rentals are all taken care of. But they lack on reimbursing your funds and the contracts are at a all time low. Sometimes you can go weeks without work.
Fun, Exciting Place to Work
Technical Recruiter (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAJuly 14, 2014
This is a very fast paced work environment with assignments changing regularly. The only complaint is that the base salary is a tad low.
Fun place to work.
Telecommunications Technician (Former Employee), Falls Church, VAJuly 3, 2014
A lot of different locations to work, always a different experience.
Head Hunter
Independent Contractor (Former Employee), Burlington, MAJune 30, 2014
Pros: time punch app
Cons: lots of travel
Temp agency
- system for electronically posting hours
- even had mobile app for time punch
- IT professionals - I'm finance so everything was very technical and organized
Good Employer
Senior Consultant (Current Employee), OKC, OKJune 20, 2014
Good Employer. I enjoyed my time working at Apex.
I was a contract analyst so I traveled each week.
Challenging and varying
Call Center Tech Support at Dell (OKC) (Former Employee), Oklahoma City, OKJune 18, 2014
Pros: challenging to my computer skills
Cons: being on a timer to resolve issues, dealing with irate clients, and poor documentation of various software. part-time only
In call center tech support, you never know what you are going to hear. I answered phone calls from the client personnel to resolve various IT problems. Ranging from setting up a Blackberry to troubleshooting software. The management seemed to have too many tiers and I never had much contact with anyone over my team leader. All the people I worked with – more... were polite and helpful. The hardest part of the job was trying to resolve issues that customers did not know how to technically define in a given time. The best part of the job was that I got to encounter at least one new problem every day. – less
A good place to start employment and travel.
Tech Refresh Technician (Former Employee), This varried from week to week or month to monthJune 15, 2014
Pros: travel
Cons: pay and advancement
A good place to start employment and travel. Meet and interacted with lots of people from all types of back grounds and levels of education.
Desktop Support Technician (Former Employee), Chicago, ILJune 11, 2014
This company took the time to perfectly match job assignments that would enable me to excel with my skill set, yet grow my experiences as a technician.
Productive work place with ping pong tables
Tech Coach (Current Employee), Nashville, TNJune 5, 2014
It is a lot of fun to work there but I need a change of pace for my life.
Awesome company to work for
Sever Engineer (Contract) (Current Employee), Jacksonville, FlJune 4, 2014
Great management and leadership. Co workers go above and beyond to ensure you fully understand the job. Very little micro management.
Contractor
Customer Support Engineer (Current Employee), Austin, TXJune 4, 2014
Recruiters are very professional. Very laid back culture.
Unscrupulous Practice, Clean environment
Desktop Support Agent (Former Employee), Laurel, MDJune 4, 2014
Pros: paid every week
Cons: no long time work, no paid holidays
The office seems to fill with opportunistic twenty-something recruiters. This has been true for at least ten years.
The recruiters are duplicitous concerning the jobs available, and the length of the contracts. Beware when you hear “Yes, the company/our client is hiring. They have brought on several of the people we have sent to them” Please run. This – more... company is unprincipled.
I left a good long term contract position that paid for holidays, with an understanding that there would be a permanent position for me. Instead, my ten year IT skills were sold to a company where I was to answer phone and not troubleshoot issues with Windows and Mac systems!
On a lighter note, I have worked, on contracted positions, with some very frustrated talent contact IT professionals, of which two quit.
I will NEVER work for this company again. I respect my fellow IT professionals too much to refer any of them to this rapacious unscrupulous establishment. – less
Fun, young, competitive work environment
Account Manager (Current Employee), Falls Church, VAJune 3, 2014
Apex is a great company to start out your career. The atmosphere is young and very competitive. Great money making potential right out of school!
State of the Art Staffing Agency
Wells Fargo - Business System Consultant 2 - Temp (Former Employee), Raleigh, NCMay 31, 2014
Pros: contacted me often to see how things were going.
Cons: limited jobs industries
They made me feel like a person and not just a number. Their customer service was excellent.
Good People
Account Manager (Current Employee), Denver, COMay 29, 2014
Great growing company with good people and good management.
Great Management
Network Engineer (Current Employee), Fort Lauderdale, FLMay 24, 2014
Great management, takes care of its contractors. When issue arise, contract management and a contractor support representative are quick to interface with the customer to resolve.
Systems Analyst (Current Employee), Norfolk, VAMay 19, 2014
Apex Systems is a good place to work for. They call all the time to check in on you and to see if you need anything. Not typical of IT staffing.
Productive work enviroment
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Oklahoma City, OKMay 13, 2014
Pros: workout room
Cons: short breaks
great work place with great environment. the management wasn't the best.
Great Work Experience
Change Management Consultant (Former Employee), Houston, TXMay 12, 2014
Pros: great working environment.
Cons: 2 month assignment. i am looking for the next assignment.
I was a contractor working off sight 8 to 5. My co-workers and managers were great support. The customers were extremely happy with my performance and given great reviews. I enjoyed the work and look forward to working with them again should the opportunity arise.
Hope you like unpaid overtime
Technical Recruiter (Current Employee), Tampa, FLMay 6, 2014
The culture at Apex is one of run of the mill corporate cheerleading that is more or less baseless and bland. The people who work here are fine, but be prepared to be somewhere gray, career driven, and rigidly professional in terms of appearances. They don't invest in their offices at all, horrible infrastructure, broken desks, the most basic of supplies, – more... but the people who succeed here are extremely well paid for it. If you decide that recruiting or account management is your gig and you're ready to put in overtime off the clock to reach that level, this is a great place to do it. However, if you are easily bored by the mundane and would find it ridiculous to have your boss telling you which dress shirt color is ok and how to roll up the sleeves (this actually happened) then move on. – less

1 2 3 4 5

About Apex Systems

Apex Systems combines with parent company On Assignment to be the 2nd largest IT staffing and services firm in the U.S. We specialize – Read more