Apex Systems

Apex Systems Employee Reviews

Learning Experience
Consultant, IT/Finance Fixed Assets Administrator (Current Employee), MOMay 19, 2015
Working with a great group at Client Site. Learning more about SAP and Finance. I am glad to be a part of a stable organization that is continuing to grow.
Recruiter and manager check up to make sure things are going smooth
Ambulatory Support Specialist (Contractor) (Current Employee), Charlottesville,vaMay 15, 2015
I have enjoyed working for Apex Systems. My recruiter has been very helpful and attentive to my needs while onsite.

The HR dept has been very helpful when I first came aboard. I needed assistance with my expenses and time entry. Everyone was very helpful during this time.
Productive team like environment
Account Manager (Former Employee), Philadelphia, PAApril 28, 2015
Pros: Car allowance, days out of the office on client sites, team building
Cons: Not my field- looking to get back into communications, PR.
-Requirements meeting in the morning at 8 am
-Learned the basics of IT/sales/ and account management
-Management was great, hands on, and willing to "shadow train" on any given day
-Co-workers were a great, team-like environment. Everyone got along pretty well
-Hardest part of the job was learning three new fields - IT/Sales/Account management, and learning the field of IT with no experience
-The freedom to be on your own with no micromanagement. This taught me how to be much more independent and organized when it came to my business
Positive agency great points of contact
Network Operations Control Tech (Current Employee), Overland Park, KSApril 28, 2015
Pros: occassional lunches
Cons: contracting leaves you without benefits
I have worked for Apex for almost 3 years. I have appreciated the open communication and willingness of the team to help me find a job.
Skills developing and Learning expierence
Mechanical Assembler (Former Employee), Sterling, VAApril 27, 2015
Learned a lot while working here from soldering to building equipment. How to stay grounded while working with circuit boards or equipment of that nature. Developed friendship with co workers while working there.
DR Horton is a great company to work for!
Contractor/Help Desk Specialist (Current Employee), Fort Worth, TXApril 24, 2015
Pros: Great pay
Cons: None
A typical day at work: Busy, but laid back.

What I learned: I learned to troubleshoot in Windows 8.1, migrate users from Windows 7 to Windows 8.1 and various technologies.

Management: Straight forward with no sugar coding.

My co-workers: My co-workers are great!

The Hardest Part of The Job: Some Knowledge Base troubleshooting not updated.

The Most Enjoyable Part of The Job: Cooking contests.
Apex is excellent company
PROJECT MANAGER / LENOVO - PROJECT OFFICE (Former Employee), Raleigh, NCApril 19, 2015
Awesome company to work for. Always had next contract ready and would check in weekly to ensure that there were no issues.
Work Hard Make Money
Sr. Professional Recruiter (Current Employee), Portland, ORApril 16, 2015
Pros: team building events, bonus structure, no overtime
Cons: stressful
We work hard and play hard. Great reward system whether it monetary or team building events. General good people. Can be stressful at times, but if you are a determined and dedicated individual- you will succeed.
Technology Recruiting Company
Sr. Information Technology Project Manager (Former Employee), Bellevue, WAApril 13, 2015
Great Seattle Technology Recruiting Company. All staff I met were personable and friendly. Once placed at the assigned company not much interaction with Apex, nor was it needed. We did meet occasionally for lunch to check in.
Great place to be
SharePoint Developer/Web Administrator (Current Employee), Portland, ORApril 10, 2015
This company is a great place to be. The management was very helpful but did not micromanage. I would recommend this company to anyone.
Top-notch management team
PC Refresh Project Manager (Current Employee), Atlanta, GAApril 8, 2015
I've worked for several IT consulting companies in the Atlanta area over the last 24 years. Apex is the best one. The account managers are proactive and honest. Can't beat that.
Great for contract work
Contractor for Dell Federal Systems (Former Employee), Phoenix, AZApril 3, 2015
Pros: Great staff
Cons: Unfortunately they won't remind you when the contract is near ending.
Great staff. They found me the perfect placement. Was always keeping me in the loop of things. Benefits OK. Seems they had some personel turnovers for some reason. There time system for putting in you hours is easy to use and web site as well.
Great people
Business Project Manager, Consultant (Former Employee), Columbus, OHApril 2, 2015
Enjoy working for Apex. The benefits options they offer contractors are unusually good. My manager was excellent. They were fair about helping balance work/life. I receive support when working but was not micromanaged.
Pleasent atmosphere
Data Entry Clerk (Former Employee), Portland, ORApril 1, 2015
Pros: good pay
Cons: not a permanent position
Placed me in a good environment. Willingness to accommodate me. Always checked in to see how I was doing. Very positive impression, Learned new skills.
Apex
Desktop Support/Project Technician (Current Employee), Grand Blanc MIMarch 25, 2015
They moved my start date around a lot but finally got me started and everything has been going great. They are very easy to communicate with.
Great Place to work
Desktop Support Technician (Current Employee), Oklahoma City, OKMarch 20, 2015
Great place to get your foot into the door in I.T, learned a wide range of support and technical knowledge. Management is great and just a overall great company to start out in.
Good Company
Budget Analyst/Auditor (Former Employee), San Antonio, TXMarch 20, 2015
Pros: friendly, professional
Cons: no contact after job completion
Good company to work for. No problems with company..Input information into new program. Analyze commercial accounts. Very Helpful. Great coworkers, very helpful.
Apex
Systems Administrator (Current Employee), Richmond, VAMarch 18, 2015
Pros: flex hours, weekly pay.
Cons: loyalty
Good benefits, good recruiters. The only downside is when a project ends, you're on your own so there is no job security.
Apex System - Great Company
Recruiter (Current Employee), Louisville, KYMarch 16, 2015
They were a great employer, I would definitely work for them again. Anytime I had a question they were quick to respond and periodically checked in to make sure everything was running smooth.
Horrible
Windstream, Data Translation Specialist (Former Employee), Cedar RapidsMarch 4, 2015
I spent all day doing the same thing teaching other to do my job at half their pay. The workflow was insane with no sense of direction from Management
Headquarters