Apex Systems Employee Reviews

Mark Fretwell Review of Apex Systems
SENIOR CONSULTANT (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAMarch 21, 2017
Excellent Company to Work For.
Good Benefits.
Pleasant and Caring Management.
Great Job Opportunities.
Management Team stays in touch with their Contractors.
contract programmer analyst
Programmer Analyst (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLMarch 20, 2017
APEX has always been very professional and open to input and exchanging of ideas. they really do listen to their consultants. From the initial job search to employer followup to searching for the next assignment they are there for you.
Pros
open and friendly team
Cons
Locates the perfect jobs for you.
Administrative Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZMarch 20, 2017
Love working for this company. I am working for a company I really love. I would definitely recommend them. I am currently on an assignment with a company that has a reputable reputation. I love going to work everyday.
help desk
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Bloomington, MNMarch 20, 2017
took calls for a client and assistant them in their technical issues through the computer and over the phone. worked with others to get any issue fixed
Good to work for
Systems Engineer - 3rd Tier Support (Former Employee) –  Mount Prospect, ILMarch 17, 2017
I like work for APEX Systems Inc. They work on any Issues that came up with the client and provided support to me as a contractor. Provided feedback and encouragement throughout the contract.
Pros
Very Professionel
Worked on bad contract
IT Help Desk Support Technician (Former Employee) –  Norfolk, VAMarch 14, 2017
I cannot speak much for this company. I worked on a pretty bad contract in a helpdesk call center. It was so bad that we were barely allowed off our phones for adequate breaks or lunch periods. This may very well be one of the worst contracts that I have worked on. However, this is not necessarily indicative of the company.
Technical Job placement service
Contractor (Current Employee) –  Scottsdale, AZMarch 13, 2017
Good organization and very supportive of its contractors. Good at matching the contractor to the right employer. Team works hard to get contractors interviews.
Pros
Paid weekly
Cons
Benefits very expensive
Good contracting firm with wide support
Independent Contractor (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAMarch 13, 2017
Apex is a good company to contract with.They have dedicated support for contractor payroll,billing and invoicing and relationship management.Multiple job postings are available with this org.Definitely recommended!
Pros
Relationships with clients is good
Cons
Policies are random
It all depends on where your contract takes you
Inbound Technical Support (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKMarch 10, 2017
Apex it's self is an okay company. The pay is competitive, but the benefits are lacking. No vacation days till you've been on a contract for more that 2 years, but the contracts only last 6 months, then when you get close to the second year, they normally fire you, it's a pain.
Decent recruiting company
Software Trainer (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAMarch 9, 2017
They are eager to get you placed with a client but once it is done that's it. My handlers were attentive to any issues I had and since I was 100% travel I never really worked with anyone there.
Pros
Super support to get you onboard.
Cons
Super eager to off board you.
Apex is a Temp agency
Data entry/data verification (Alpha/numerical) (Former Employee) –  Mesa, AZMarch 6, 2017
I was contracted through Apex for an Insurance company. I did Data entry, entering information from one system to another. I was contracted for a period of 6 months. There was a great deal of training involved. Overtime was at times required.
Great sales experience with young culture
Account Manager (Current Employee) –  New York, NYMarch 6, 2017
This company is a great start for anyone looking to get into sales. They have a full sales program for any new hire to prepare them for their successes.
Pros
B2B sales experience
Cons
Management style
Wonderful Atmosphere with Wonderful People
Engineering Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Portland, ORMarch 5, 2017
By far the best thing about Apex is the individuals working there. I moved for work and found myself immersed with a fun, lively culture of professionals with goals.
Pros
culture
Cons
tough assignments
fun place to work when you first graduate out of school
Government Technical Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Falls Church, VAMarch 1, 2017
A typical day involves sources and making cold calls to potential candidates that meet the labor category for certain position you may be recruiting on that day.
Working with Government clients on a frequent basis and hiring managers to determine needs.
I would say that I learned more about the Government contracting side of things and how jobs are allocated and need to be filled.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
rate of pay
Nice place to work
Branch Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Dublin, OHMarch 1, 2017
Very nice to place to work! You learn so much in this industry that will help you grow and advance in your career! They give you the necessary training and tools to enhance your skill sets.
Productive atmosphere at client company.
Business Analyst (Former Employee) –  Denver, COMarch 1, 2017
Productive atmosphere at client company. Helped to build provider contracting for major healthcare and insurance company. Department worked together as a team to build successful contracts.
Apex Systems
Technician Consultant (Current Employee) –  Arlington, VAFebruary 28, 2017
Pay is decent, but only for what you work. No PTO, no leave, no nothing. The military and contract companies forget that some of us are veterans too.
Love it!
National Technical Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Richmond, VAFebruary 27, 2017
Great atmosphere, culture, and training opportunities! It's been pretty fun working here and I'm a hard worker so I definitely liked the competitive edge that Apex employees seem to have.
Nice company to work for.
Licensed Insurance Medicare, Sales Agent (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZFebruary 27, 2017
Nice company to work for. the staff was very professional and attentive.

The only thing I disliked is the way they wanted you to use your breaks. They wanted you to use your breaks for bathroom. if YOU
went to bathroom you had to use your 15 minute break time.
Pros
Nice company to work for. The staff was very professional and nice.
Cons
i didn't like the way they treated breaks.
You are a contractor. That's it.
Project Manager (Current Employee) –  West Des Moines, IAFebruary 21, 2017
They want you to fulfill your contract to the end and do not look to place you long term because they want you to come back after the required 6 months off. This was a stop gap and I understood that.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Apex Systems. Our community is ready to answer.