Are you active, love the outdoors and totally dig sunglasses, then you will want to join a new revolutionary sunglass store committed to carrying the world’s best assortment of sport performance eyewear!!!!!! By joining Apex by sunglass hut, you will become part of a team that is driven to deliver the most amazing sunglass buying experience customers can have. You will be able to use cutting edge technology in demonstrating the best selection of brands out in the market place today!! As a new division built by two industry leading companies; Oakley and Sunglass Hut, we are driven by innovation allowing our in store retail experience to forever change the way performance eyewear is discovered, ensuring that our customers will always find the right frame, shape and lens for their specific sport or outdoor environment.
- Deliver excellent customer service and demonstrate a high degree of professionalism.
- Achieve high levels of sales performance and results.
- Recruit and hire top talent to meet the store and company needs.
- Provide feedback through ongoing training, coaching, counseling, assessments and setting challenging goals to improve employee performance through effective use of development plans.
- Manage all employees in execution of daily tasks and to maximize sales.
- Manage all visual standards in the store, including merchandise presentation, signage, lighting and general maintenance.
- Review operational reports and records to ensure adherence to Company policies and procedures, monitor store profitability and manage payroll matrix.
- Monitor and review inventory levels and paperwork in order to ensure accuracy of store inventory.
- Ensure that proper channels of communication exist between the store, supervisors and corporate partners.
- Oversee compliance of Sales Associates, Sales Leads and Assistant Store Managers with established Company policies and standards, such as safekeeping of company funds and property, personnel practices, security, sales, record-keeping procedures and overall maintenance of the store.
- Help solve problems that affect the store's service, efficiency and productivity.
- Assist with all staff responsibilities as the workday may require.
- 3+ years of retail sales experience within a specialty environment.
- 2+ years of retail management experience.
- Availability to work a flexible schedule and the hours necessary to open and/or close the store, including nights, weekends and holidays.
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written), including strong relationship building skills.
- Ability to develop and train staff, build relationships and utilize skills of staff most appropriately.
- Ability to adjust priorities and manage time wisely in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to communicate in a clear, concise and understandable manner.
- Ability to be on your feet most of the day or moving on the sales floor or stock room. Physical activities include bending, lifting, climbing, carrying, walking and/or reaching on a frequent basis.
- Knowledge of Apex by sunglass hut and Apex by sunglass hut products.
- Outgoing, enthusiastic and sports-minded individual.
Indeed - 4 months ago
Apex by Sunglass Hut is a revolutionary sunglass store committed to carrying the world’s best assortment of sport performance eyewear....