APEX

APEX Employer Reviews

Fun place to work
Workflow Developer (Former Employee), Raleigh. NCFebruary 24, 2015
Pros: great pay
Always enjoy my assignment. They have very good pay and benefits and take care of there people.

Working Experience
Apex Systems/Lenovo Parts Manager/Planner Oct 2014-Jan 30, 2015
• Brazil parts planner for CCE Depot and Field Service
• Planned quarterly volumes of parts to order and supply to purchase.
• Communicated with the Brazil team daily about the backlog.
• Verified ETA of parts arrival from Lenovo to CCE facility.
• Maintained data and updated on all parts and supplies incoming and out the CCE and Field Service.
Apex Systems/AT&T (Workflow Developer) April 1, 2014-September 26, 2014
• Help to correct errors with work flow issues for AT&T network.
• Updated management of errors with the system and solutions to help reconcile.
• Independent Testing
• Integration Services, Application Services, DW & BI Services, Consulting and Professional Services.
Allscripts/IT People Corp (Business Analyst Oracle 12)
January 2014-March 28, 2014

• Managed the backlog of Allscripts open orders to verify they were being filled accurately and on time.
• Verified we had supply on hand to fulfill order requirements in Oracle R-12.
• Helped to create new part number codes for all new sales order items needed for sales team.
• Created quotes for sales team.
• Helped to resolve any discrepancies with sales orders to help the sales team meet their requirements on time.
• Paid attention to the accuracy of sales orders so there were no delays in getting them out on time to customers.
• Made recommendations on process improvements for continued improvements.
• Entered and trouble shoot orders for the sales team to verify accuracy of the products needed to make sales.
• Worked within Oracle R-12 to verify material information was valid and up to date
Great outfit to work for
System Administrator (Current Employee), Peoria, ILFebruary 23, 2015
• Troubleshoot issues with virtual environment
• Provided 24x7 on call support for Client’s Virtual Environment.
• Setup Proactive Monitoring for Vmware Environment
• SAN Management
• Setup a migration path between the two SAN’s
• VM and Vhost Administration using Vsphere 4.1 and 5.5
great place to learn information
Help Desk Technician (Former Employee), Indianapolis, INFebruary 16, 2015
Pros: good people to work with
Cons: sometimes unrealistic goals for production
Enjoyed all the people I was introduced to.
Enjoyed learning lots of ways to install programs and computer knowledge
No travel
Helpful group who cares about their employees
Windows 7 Migrations Specialist (Former Employee), Greensboro, NCFebruary 13, 2015
When I went to work there, I did not expect to be having shoulder problems and have to quit after little more than a month. I enjoyed working witht the group. All of them were helpful and really cared. Unfortunately, I can no longer handle the equipment necessary, so I am now limited to the help desk. When I explained the situation to everyone, they were concerned and cared about my health. A great group at Apex and UG.
Excellent Sales Training
Account Executive (Former Employee), Boynton Beach, FLFebruary 12, 2015
Pros: travel
Cons: shared rooms
This company is all about travel and customer service. I liked working for this company because of the travel and the incentives. You could advance your skills and position and meet people on a day to day basis.
Great staffing company
Program Deputy/Systems Analyst (Current Employee), Arlington, VAFebruary 9, 2015
Professional staffing company with great benefits and plenty of chances to network with industry experts. Job training reimbursement if required by the client. Great company!
They do not tell the truth about what you are going to do
Tech2 (Former Employee), Charlotte, NCFebruary 9, 2015
Hired at half the salary of the actual job. The job they describe was not the job I was given. Complaints about the company I was placed at went ignored. Just no support from them at all.
East Virginia
Geek Squad Crew (Former Employee), West Des Moines, IAJanuary 13, 2015
Worked one week for this staffing agency. I filed a complaint with the company. I was not afforded a lunch or 15 minute break. I was required to PPE while in customers homes. The booties were so tight they left a scar on my ankle that is still healing months later. I was loading a large flat screen monitor for a local school and my boss kicked it with his foot. My boss stole personal items from my day bag on top of that I did not receive my pay check and when I went to the office to pick it up they called the law on me. After I was terminated I went to purchase a phone at the store and the manager had me trespassed from the property.
Apex is okay
Division Administrator (Current Employee), San Antonio, TXJanuary 10, 2015
Title: Division Administrator
Primary Responsibilities:
Budget Preparation, Project Initiation & Management in Project Cost Accounting System (Proprietary QuickBooks Add-On Program)
Employee Timesheet and Expense Report entry into Project Cost Accounting System (Proprietary QuickBooks Add-On Program)
Accounts Payable Entry & Management (QuickBooks)
Invoice Preparation & Management (Proprietary QuickBooks Add-On Program)
Accounts Receivable Management (QuickBooks & Oracle (Client AP System))
Corporate Bank Account Reconciliation & Management
Administrative Support of San Antonio & Oil & Gas Division staff (report preparation, development & maintenance of filing systems, office supply management, fleet vehicle management, travel and conference room/call scheduling)
cablevision
noc L2 (Former Employee), Bethpage, NYJanuary 3, 2015
Pros: good pay.
Cons: schedule
With this position I did not receive formal training. This lead me to be confusion and not to be able to do my job properly. This was the bad point of the job. I also received some bad treatment due to the fact that I made mistakes because of the training.
Positive and attentive, free lunch, marginal salary.
Network Support Analyst (Former Employee), Orlando, FLJanuary 2, 2015
Pros: employee interaction, free lunch visits, attentiveness, bi-annual increase.
Cons: limited benefits, marginal pay rate, no career security
Contracting firm that provided good employee representation with client company. Typically, keep tabs on each employee periodically in conjunction with work load and capability. Reps kept in constant communications with management on status of positions, timeframe on work contracts and future extensions to contracts.

The difficult part of the position were maintaining the target objectives with the ever changing climate and imperfect analysis tools/software.

The most enjoyable part of the contract job was the initial management team and Director who promoted a positive atmosphere with the permanent staff and contractors, provided incentives and positive work environment. And developed a culture of rewards for excellent work and accomplishing major milestones.
Lack of support for its consultants; no jobs available after contract ended.
Programmer Analyst (PA) III - Lead Analyst (Former Employee), Orlando, FLDecember 10, 2014
Pros: no pros that i can think of.
Cons: they offer short-term healthcare benefits but have technical issues when you try to apply for them.
I had a bad experience with this company. They hired me for a contract to perm position across country but was not willing to cover any of my expenses. I moved from coast to coast and was never offered a full-time position. In addition, I one of the Sales Managers told me that he would help my husband find a job but he never contacted us, even after I reached out to him several times.
Excellent experience
Sr JDE Project Manager (Current Employee), Bel Air, MDNovember 12, 2014
I had an excellent experience with Apex.. As a contractor couldn't ask for a better contact.
Great place to work with and for.
Great people to work with and learn from.
Technical Consultant (Former Employee), Charlotte, NCOctober 15, 2014
Pros: flexible hours; health insurance
Worked with bank clients globally. I learned how global payments are formatted and processed through the banks payment applications.

My manager was very informative and supported. My co-workers were knowledgable and helpful. My manager and co-workers wanted me to succeed.
Flexable hours i.e. ability to make up lost time.
Project Manager-Document Prepper (Current Employee), Fort Belvoir, VAOctober 6, 2014
Pros: managenent was informative and patient
Cons: ow pay, government holiday's not recognized. no leave accrual time.
A productive, team work environment.
How to Quality Manage my self and reach required goals.
My Co-Workers became like family
70 year old files required breathing masks and gloves be worn due to the unhealthy dusty, environment.
Knowing my tasks were to help better American History.
A complete services corporation
Operations Specialist (Current Employee), Santa Rosa, CASeptember 29, 2014
very organized. A solid contracting company to work for, overall benefits are good and they match 3% after the first year.
Apex/Treco
Custodian (Former Employee), Red River Army Deopt, Hooks TexasSeptember 17, 2014
Pros: insurance
Cons: bad management
The job has no form of transportation on base, your personal vehicle has to be used to haul supplies to buildings and trash from buildings. Chemical caddies in personal vehicles, no pay for using personal vehicles. time allowed in each building is unheard of, I had to rush work from the time job was started till quitting time, I have never heard of an 8 hour job where they count the 30 minute lunch in with the hours you work. The supervisor I had said 7:00am till 3:00pm was 8 hours not 7:00am till 3:30pm. She stated we get paid for the 30 minutes so we are to finish at 3pm. and that was cleaning 6 building and going back over the restrooms twice. That was the worst case of management I have ever come across all my working days. The insurance that came with the job was the best part of the job.
mediocre
Customer Care Representative (Former Employee), San Antonio, TXAugust 25, 2014
huge call center and not a lot of help from management. Very clear that is a place that you work at out of necessity
Staffing Service
Procurement Representative/Customer Service (Former Employee), Cumberland, RIAugust 20, 2014
Processed purchase orders for store supplies and fixtures using Ariba sytem, an SAP-type platform. Professional and courteous customer service via telephone and email.
If you love to travel, this is your job.
seat deployment (Current Employee), everywhere in americaAugust 19, 2014
Pros: travel 100%
Cons: travel 100%, no per diem
Would be a good job if travel wasn't 100% and I didn't have to worry about the company reimbursing me for expenses.

1 2 3 4