APEX Employee Reviews

Good Place
Business Analyst (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXFebruary 22, 2018
The company is good. I can not remember anything bad about the company. I hope that anyone who works with this agency has a positive experience with their recruiter.
excellent exprience
Benefit Verification Specialist (Former Employee) –  Chandler, AZFebruary 13, 2018
great environment
a lot of training that doesn't apply to work
learn on hands, your on your own after your on the floor
fitness onsite
cafeteria onsite
Pros
training
Cons
employee turn over
Just there as a contractor
Senior Windows Engineer (Former Employee) –  Senior systems administratorFebruary 12, 2018
Disorganized, not a place to work. Departments worked in silos, everything was very chaotic. IT management at the time was dishonest at best. Very abrasive and flat out abusive. I felt fortunate to only be there for a few months.
Competitive
Welder (Former Employee) –  Jonesboro, ARJanuary 30, 2018
Competitive, fast-paced friendly environment to work in. Really enjoyed working there, and I hated to leave but I had to move. Managers and supervisors were fair.
Apex
Home Aide (Former Employee) –  Easton, MDJanuary 30, 2018
Apex is a great company when it comes to needing a job and fast, you can go right in fill out an application, take a background check and be working right away. Apex also allows your first paycheck the same week once you start work, and lots of freedom!
Fair job
Aircraft Detailer (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHJanuary 29, 2018
Pros: pay, benefits, 5 personal days starting, 7 day paid vacation after 1 year, random free pizza, smoke breaks, lunch and frequent stops can be laid back most of the time.

Cons: Management can be unorganized, 401k after 1 year, hectic work schedule, conflict in schedule being on call and trying to have a life, try not to live off of McDonald's.
Pros
See above
Cons
See above
Family business, very interactive environment
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Colorado Springs, COJanuary 23, 2018
I started at the ground and quickly moved up. I loved working and inspiring employees. We made records for our shipments and customer service. I made sure we were dedicated to the customer.
Pros
Retirement acts., leadership training, good community and learning about new systems
Cons
I worked my way up as high as I could and it wasn't enough.
Decent recruiter
Help Desk Specialist (Former Employee) –  Portland, ORJanuary 22, 2018
They helped place me with providence and left me mostly alone unless I had a question or concern. I would recommend them to a friend to help get a foot in the door.
stable work place
Automotive shop assistant (Former Employee) –  Long Island City, NYJanuary 19, 2018
this place offers you the tools necessary to find employment and expand on your career. if you are looking for a place to to jump start your career you have found it.
Pros
good job placement
Cons
might have to travel
the company works as a go between for the business.
IT Operations and Service Desk Technical Support (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILJanuary 16, 2018
If they have a job skills that fits the customer needs they work well to get the job placement. Their business is to supply staffing for the customer.
Contracting company
Verizon Contractor (Former Employee) –  Irving, TXJanuary 15, 2018
A company that finds contract work for you; however, no real benefits and time off. Insurance is too high and could not really afford other than preventative.
Pros
Finds jobs
Cons
No benefits
Good contractual work
Seasonal contractor assisting Geek Squad (Current Employee) –  Brownsville, TXJanuary 8, 2018
Apex provided me with a seasonal contract job for Geek Squad at Best Buy. The work atmosphere was great and would have loved to have continued with Geek Squad, only that there was no openings available at the end of my contract.
n/a
Service Advocate (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLJanuary 7, 2018
I had an good experience working with Apex ..Great company! The hardest part of the job was not having security, But overall the work place was fun and exciting! A typical day at work was getting incoming calls and helping the customers with their plans
Freedom
Installation Technician (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNJanuary 2, 2018
A day a work signing your hand held out download yours jobs see what you need for the jobs and load your truck and proceed to the first resident on your list and start with the install of the new water meter
fun place to work
Direct Care Staff (Former Employee) –  Evansville, INDecember 26, 2017
Apex was a great place to work. I love working with kids and adults with disabilities and helping them learn basic ways to live their daily lives. THe only con to working here is the hours are not guaranteed.
Loved working there, it’s pays well
I&R contractor (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCDecember 26, 2017
Great place to work had to leave do to end of contract.the pay is well worth working for this company. Be prepared to Be laid off at any time. That should always be expected when working contract work. Other than that love it and would have continued my employment with them if work permit it.
Pros
Great pay
Cons
Contract work
Miserable JOB
pharmacy tech (Former Employee) –  norwood, maDecember 17, 2017
Got a temp job at CVS Coram in Norwood, MA. This workplace are filled with miserable people. They would hide work and bring work out at the end of their shifts, just to make the techs stay late. My experience here was horrible. I work 11-730pm and rotational weekends. I would be on call for 7 days and just waiting for the call, which ties up my time. The cleanroom was newly renovate but lack of upkeep. My advice is RUN. DO not work for CVS Coram because they will pay you peanuts, their health insurance is a joke and short lunch breaks. Sometimes you don't get a lunch break or the pharmacist would tell you to shorten your breaks.
Pros
Cons
lunch breaks, hiding work, on call
Just a payroll processor
Senior Consultant (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCDecember 8, 2017
I did not see a lot of the account rep. I knew someone on the team, so I found the job, but had to go through APEX to get the job. I had to tell them when the contract ended...
Good place to work in a fast-paced manufacturing environment.
Engineer (Former Employee) –  Dayton, OHNovember 27, 2017
Overall an enjoyable place to work, with challenging projects, good management and work environment. Exposure to many types of machines, both old and new.
this was just a short term contracted position
Mid-Level Desk-Side Support Contractor (Former Employee) –  Frederick, MDNovember 25, 2017
I was paid by APEX as a contracted employee to provide IT Support while closing down a facility in Frederick, MD.

The representatives of APEX that I dealt with were pleasant individuals, and I never met them in person.

I spent my time onsite at Citi Corp dealing with a Citi Corp employee.
Pros
Nice job to pick up between jobs

Ask a question about working or interviewing at APEX. Our community is ready to answer.