Create fantastic user interface for rich developer tools suite for API
management platform and related programming tools
- Work on a fast moving, fun loving 6-8 person team that is helping create developer tools for an industry-making API management platform
*The Apigee platform routes billions of API calls each day, and chances are that internet interactions from some application you used in the last 24 hours was routed through Apigee’s software
- Design and implement user interface elements for Apigee’s Platform tools, including server admin and API routing policy configuration and other use cases
- Implement server user interface code as necessary
- Work with User Experience Designers to determine most usable and attractive user interfaces possible, for hard core developer and programmer tasks as well as tasty UI for general business users
- Position is located in Apigee’s Palo Alto development center with Pleasanton, CA development center as a part time option
- Experience with globally distributed development teams a plus
- WFH some days is possible (RANDY/OSCAR…confirm)
4-10 years professional experience with
o HTML 5 / CSS 3
o Experience with supporting 4 main browser types
*Undergraduate computer science degree
*Strong Java server (J2EE) experience a plus
*2-4 years mobile application UI development a plus
*Familiarity with Oauth authentication (V1 and V2) a plus
*Strong written and verbal communications skills
*Motivated, cheerful team player!
Indeed - 18 months ago
We are Apigee. We are from the Future. We are also hiring.
By 2016, 85% of enterprises will adopt APIs. By 2025, more than 25 trillion...