APM Employee Reviews in United States

Very uncaring people.
Leasing Specialist (Current Employee) –  Illinois Lake, MNFebruary 18, 2016
employees constantly come and go. There's absolutely no job security and they never commend you for a job well done.
There's a lot of favoritism towards certain employees.
Cons
No work/ life balance
Productive Workplace
Digital Planning, Product Realization (Current Employee) –  Orange, CAAugust 6, 2014
Room for growth and development
Requires extreme Detail and focus
Management was very unfair!
Assistant Property Manager (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJuly 31, 2014
This company had no work ethics or moral ethics. The manager did not know how to manage the work place properly. I really enjoyed working with our clients and helping them find their dream home or for our military families, finding them homes quickly and taking stress off of them.
Productive workplace
APM Tech. Support Customer Service Rep. (Former Employee) –  Bethesda , MDJuly 6, 2014
Troubleshoot & resolve customer licensing, hardware, or website navigation problems or inquiries. Database maintenance, password account creation, validation/ authentication, fulfillment of licensing requests, provide Customer Service employee training, Company merger support, APM (Application Performance Management) Manager Hunt group team member etc.
Pros
training
Cons
no opportunity for advancement
very productive
Secretary for Car alarm company (Former Employee) –  Trenton, NJDecember 4, 2013
very challenging position. I scheduled appointments for car alarm installations and scheduled appointments. I was also the mailroom clerk and light data entry. The hardest part of the job was giving directions to customers when setting appointments outside of car dealerships.
Pros
co-worker
Cons
giving directions
Not the best, not the worst.
Assistant Office Manager (Former Employee) –  Sumter, SCAugust 8, 2013
This was a typical secretarial job. The management was O.K. I loved one, but the other had a rather off-putting sense of entitlement. My co-workers were nice, but I didn't really have a chance to get to know them. Honestly, the hardest part was pleasing one of the managers. I think it's impossible, to be frank. I was hired from a temp agency and when it came time to hire me on, they laid me off. When I called a couple weeks later, another temp had taken my place despite their assurances they'd call me as soon as they could hire me. It then became clear they either couldn't afford to hire someone, didn't want to spend the money to hire someone, or just didn't want to hire me. All of which I understand, but I was disappointed with their dishonesty.
Productive & fun workplace
Millwright (Former Employee) –  Saint Gabriel, LAJuly 19, 2013
Accurately read, understood, and carried out written instructions.Adjusted machine feed and speed if

machine malfunctioned.Assisted machine operators with finished pieces. Attended monthly safety meetings to
ensure machine operation safety. Completed all repairs and maintenance work to company
standards.Inspected machine parts for conformance to product specifications.Maintained necessary level of
communications between shifts.Oiled and cleaned machines and added coolant to machine
reservoirs.Performed routine preventive maintenance to ensure that building systems operated
efficiently.Used hoists and cranes to lift work pieces to machine. Used measuring instruments to inspect
parts.Worked overtime, including evenings and weekends, to respond to emergencies and fix unsafe
conditions.
Pros
great benefits
Cons
short break periods
Great Company to work for
Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Tyndall AFB, FLJuly 13, 2013
Management is laid back, but expected the work to get done at the same time.
Great benefit package
Competitive pay for employees
Pros
good work environment, benefit packages, employee motivation
APM Experience
Assistant Manager / Bookkeeper (Former Employee) –  Sacramento, CaApril 12, 2012
This property was an extremely busy community! Always something new every day! Property had several challenges when I was hired. My goal as Assistant manager in training to be Property Manager was to resolve the issues at hand! A new challenge everyday!
The most difficult aspect of working for this company was the lack of training and support from corporate and manager due to there being no time along with other reasons. I was looking forward to learn.

My responsibilities while delivering unparalleled customer service on a consistent basis. Managed marketing. Improve and maintain resident retention. Interact regularly with resident manager to ensure that objectives are being met. Anticipate and respond to owner's needs and concerns. Insure that property records are accurately maintained and to complete several required daily reports completed and by the required deadline enforced by Corporate.

Manage the property’s delinquent accounts and proceeding with the necessary legal actions. Manage collection of rent and accounts payable in compliance with lease terms and preparation of all required legal notices. Track all current vendor contracts, maintaining outstanding balances, create and process purchase order requests, billing inquiries formulated in a spreadsheet, scanned and mailed to accounts payable department. Implement move-out procedures following policy guidelines. Process move-in and move-outs recording information into the database and documented in several daily reports. Constantly making revisions and necessary updates with accurate or revised information per new
  more... move in and move out. Performed month end. Prepared bonus packets. Audit and approve files on a continual basis.  less
Friendly work environment. Willing to train.
Sales representative, manager (Former Employee) –  Dekalb, Il.March 15, 2012
I enjoyed my co workers. I was able to work plenty of hours. Overall fun job.
Pros
management training, flexible hours.
Cons
commission pay scale was extremely low, no benefits, no job security.

Want to know more about APM?

Ask a question