APM

APM Employer Reviews

APM was a great place to work
Director (Former Employee), Philadelphia, PAOctober 16, 2014
APM was a great place to work. I learned a lot about Head Start as the Delegate to the School District of Philadelphia.
Very laid back environment
Sales Representative (Former Employee), DeKalb, ILSeptember 17, 2014
Great laid back environment, but had small facility and out-dated tech.
Typical day at work would be slow paced.
Management was great, they did a great job of being engaged with employees.
Co-workers were great and helpful.
The hardest part of the job would have been trying to make a sale to someone who more than likely won't donate money no matter – more... what I said.
The environment was definitely the most enjoyable part of the job. – less
Productive Workplace
Digital Planning, Product Realization (Current Employee), Orange, CAAugust 6, 2014
Room for growth and development
Requires extreme Detail and focus
Management was very unfair!
Assistant Property Manager (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAJuly 31, 2014
This company had no work ethics or moral ethics. The manager did not know how to manage the work place properly. I really enjoyed working with our clients and helping them find their dream home or for our military families, finding them homes quickly and taking stress off of them.
Case Management
Truancy Case Manager (Current Employee), Phila, PADecember 9, 2013
• Develop and maintain effective working relationships with individuals from a variety of cultural and ethnic backgrounds.
• Must demonstrate awareness and acceptance of cultural differences of clients, staff and community contacts.
• Support the children and families in a manner that fosters independence, growth and development and will facilitate – more... the youth and families achieving their identified goals.
• Prepare for and attend court appearances to represent clients at Philadelphia Truancy Court and Family Court.
• Accurately assess the strengths, supports, needs, and requirements of the identified children, families and communities in which they live.
• Maintain consistent communication through monthly school visits and home visits with families and provide on-going support to students as needed.
• Provide direct support as well as referrals to appropriate agencies for additional services to achieve goals. Ensure that referrals are completed promptly and confirm that a linkage between the family and provider is secured. (i.e. parent education group)
• Network with school personnel to indentify student’s needs and to identify resources available for students and their families at the individual school sites.
• Participate in multi-disciplinary team meeting in the development, implementation and evaluation of a plan to increase school attendance and increase school performance.
• Provide home and school visits to youth and their families to assess barriers to school attendance and case management needs.
• Monitor school attendance and compliance with the recommendations made by Truancy Court.
• Participate in various community meetings in which truancy issues are discussed.
• Maintain required data entry daily. – less
very productive
Secretary for Car alarm company (Former Employee), Trenton, NJDecember 4, 2013
Pros: co-worker
Cons: giving directions
very challenging position. I scheduled appointments for car alarm installations and scheduled appointments. I was also the mailroom clerk and light data entry. The hardest part of the job was giving directions to customers when setting appointments outside of car dealerships.
Not the best, not the worst.
Assistant Office Manager (Former Employee), Sumter, SCAugust 8, 2013
This was a typical secretarial job. The management was O.K. I loved one, but the other had a rather off-putting sense of entitlement. My co-workers were nice, but I didn't really have a chance to get to know them. Honestly, the hardest part was pleasing one of the managers. I think it's impossible, to be frank. I was hired from a temp agency and when – more... it came time to hire me on, they laid me off. When I called a couple weeks later, another temp had taken my place despite their assurances they'd call me as soon as they could hire me. It then became clear they either couldn't afford to hire someone, didn't want to spend the money to hire someone, or just didn't want to hire me. All of which I understand, but I was disappointed with their dishonesty. – less
Productive & fun workplace
Millwright (Former Employee), Saint Gabriel, LAJuly 19, 2013
Pros: great benefits
Cons: short break periods
Accurately read, understood, and carried out written instructions.Adjusted machine feed and speed if

machine malfunctioned.Assisted machine operators with finished pieces. Attended monthly safety meetings to
ensure machine operation safety. Completed all repairs and maintenance work to company
standards.Inspected machine parts for conformance to product – more... specifications.Maintained necessary level of
communications between shifts.Oiled and cleaned machines and added coolant to machine
reservoirs.Performed routine preventive maintenance to ensure that building systems operated
efficiently.Used hoists and cranes to lift work pieces to machine. Used measuring instruments to inspect
parts.Worked overtime, including evenings and weekends, to respond to emergencies and fix unsafe
conditions. – less
Great Company to work for
Project Manager (Former Employee), Tyndall AFB, FLJuly 13, 2013
Pros: good work environment, benefit packages, employee motivation
Management is laid back, but expected the work to get done at the same time.
Great benefit package
Competitive pay for employees
wonderful non profit
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Philadelphia, PAOctober 31, 2012
Pros: great services and supervisors
Cons: nothing that i can think of
great services for families. / case management/ food bank/ Drug and Alcohol and so on
APM Experience
Assistant Manager / Bookkeeper (Former Employee), Sacramento, CaApril 12, 2012
This property was an extremely busy community! Always something new every day! Property had several challenges when I was hired. My goal as Assistant manager in training to be Property Manager was to resolve the issues at hand! A new challenge everyday!
The most difficult aspect of working for this company was the lack of training and support from corporate – more... and manager due to there being no time along with other reasons. I was looking forward to learn.

My responsibilities while delivering unparalleled customer service on a consistent basis. Managed marketing. Improve and maintain resident retention. Interact regularly with resident manager to ensure that objectives are being met. Anticipate and respond to owner's needs and concerns. Insure that property records are accurately maintained and to complete several required daily reports completed and by the required deadline enforced by Corporate.

Manage the property’s delinquent accounts and proceeding with the necessary legal actions. Manage collection of rent and accounts payable in compliance with lease terms and preparation of all required legal notices. Track all current vendor contracts, maintaining outstanding balances, create and process purchase order requests, billing inquiries formulated in a spreadsheet, scanned and mailed to accounts payable department. Implement move-out procedures following policy guidelines. Process move-in and move-outs recording information into the database and documented in several daily reports. Constantly making revisions and necessary updates with accurate or revised information per new move in and move out. Performed month end. Prepared bonus packets. Audit and approve files on a continual basis. – less
Friendly work environment. Willing to train.
Sales representative, manager (Former Employee), Dekalb, Il.March 15, 2012
Pros: management training, flexible hours.
Cons: commission pay scale was extremely low, no benefits, no job security.
I enjoyed my co workers. I was able to work plenty of hours. Overall fun job.