Apogee Physicians Employee Reviews

Great company to work for
Hospitalist (Current Employee) –  Olean, NYNovember 6, 2015
I am currently employed with Apogee Physicians. They are focused on quality care for patients, and work hard with the hospital to get us the help we need and adjust compensation accordingly. The PICs (the folks that make your rounding list and make your life easier) where I work are extremely involved and helpful. Of course, your experience may vary based on where you are working. But the regional director is extremely passionate and helpful, doesn't mind if you call or text him, and responds promptly and appropriately.
Working at a hospital for doctor's
Patient Information Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Massillon, OHMarch 23, 2016
My day starts by making the doctor's list. I do insurance. I visit patients and make call's to them. It's just me and one other co-worker in the office, small and quaint. Not really any hard parts to this job. I consider myself a secretary.
Cons
would like better compensation
n/a
Payor Credentialing Specialist (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXFebruary 26, 2016
The company itself is great, management (my area) was not what I expected. I did not see myself advancing at all. The physicians I dealt with on a daily basis were wonderful to work with.
Come in make sure all of the patients we admitted have been turned over the right doctor and make sure all the patients are covered for care,
Patient Information Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Panama City, FlSeptember 30, 2015
Hard work when I started by I love the job, one person is on the phone or blue tooth constantly and it is irritating. The program director we have now is great, but the company was not prepared for the volume of patients we see on a daily basis.
Pros
good lunches provided by drug reps and good insurance benefits
Cons
I usually do not take a break as my work comes first.
Excellent Organization
Chief of Strategic Partnerships (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZOctober 21, 2015
Apogee Physicians has a great vision and patient focused care culture is promoted and delivered by corporate leadership and permeates throughout the organization.
Fast Paced, Multi Task, Fun
Lead Patient Information Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Marion, ILSeptember 16, 2015
Fun place to work with a great support system. Plenty of room to grow and advance within the company. Always stay busy and constant change. Hardest part of the job....5am. Most enjoyable part of the job....I was basically my own boss and I loved the people I worked with and around.
Pros
Free breakfast & lunches. Come and go as I please.
Cons
My day started way too early.
Managing acute ill patients with researched based treatment
Nurse Practitioner- Hospitalist (Current Employee) –  Enid, OKSeptember 21, 2015
As hospitalist, we specialize in the acutely ill patient. We admit for those physicians who do not have hospital privileges and take on patients who do not have a PCP. We consult and coordinate with other specialties and try to effectively treat the patient with the most current research based treatment.
Wonderful fast growing company!
PIC (Former Employee) –  Mesquite, TexasJanuary 24, 2013
This company has great benefits and advancement opportunities, if you're a go getter. Some of the physicians treat and talk to you like you're a peasant, so if you're back bone isn't strong look else where.
Pros
advancement, benefits
Cons
early work days, physician disrespect
Fairly routine type of work, you know what to expect to work on each day.
Patient Information Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Hartsville, SCSeptember 17, 2015
It was an easy job to learn and the database was user friendly. Definitely a well paying job for a small rural area. The Doctors were great to work with.
A Great Company to work with
HR Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZMay 30, 2013
Apogee Physicians is a great place to work. The Management and Staff are very friendly and Co operative.
The day with start with a great smile greeting each other
Everyday there is something new to learn
Management and Seniors are very helpful and considering
Productive place to work. This is a great learning experience.
Nurse Practitioner (Current Employee) –  Fayetteville, NCAugust 24, 2014
I work as a hospitalist 7 shifts on, with 7 shifts off. I work night shift 7p-7a. I also pick up shifts on my week off. My duties include admitting patients from the emergency room, rounding on patients during day shift, and providing cross coverage for nursing staff.
Pros
good salary
Cons
no benefits
Great flexabilty
Patient Information Coordinator (Current Employee) –  DelawareMarch 15, 2015
If you are an early bird, Apogee is a great fit. Love the providers that I work with. Schedule allow flexibility. You do have to work hard.
Pros
great team of doctors
Great employer
Patient Information Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Fort Smith, ARJuly 9, 2014
This job gave me the ability to learn a number of skill sets designed to help new Physicians..
benefits
Cons
hours
Not to bad.
Patient Information Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Galax, VAMarch 27, 2013
Flexible, not alot of management over sight. A good overall place to work.
N/a
Patient Information Coordinator -Office Manager (Former Employee) –  Granite City, ILMay 1, 2015
Hospitalist Group. Internal Medicine doctors see patients that do not have a primary care doctor.
Located throughout the country, in many hospitals.
Quiet Private Office With Great Professional Staff
Title- Patient Information Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Clarksville, TNDecember 6, 2012
This is a great and organized company that maintains a small office setting for maximum productivity. The doctors and other Coordinators are friendly, hard working, and devoted to Patient Care.
Pros
days ended early usually between 1230 and 230
Cons
early hours- days starting at 430 am
Wonderful company to work for!
Patient Information Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Bluefield, WVApril 27, 2012
Apogee is a great company to work for. I learned how to communicate better with other workers. There is absolutely no complaints about this company because they are a pleasure to work for!
Pros
the people are extremely nice!
Cons
you do not know if it will be a permanent job.
Patient Information Coordinator
PIC - Patient Information Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Waukegan, ilJune 7, 2014
Working with Doctors and Nps and RNs
Verifying insurances, verifying demographics, coding, billing,
medical records, scheduling appoitments, patient visits, discharge call, patient registration, etc
good place to work
Patient Information Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Lake Charles, LAOctober 5, 2014
This job is the best job ever. I enjoy working for this company. They really take care of there employees.
Pros
free lunches
Cons
no breaks
I really have nothing bad to say about the job.
Patient Information Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Dyersburg, TNApril 4, 2012
My commute is 45 minutes one way and I have been making it for 5 yrs. Also I have to leave for work at 5:15am.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Apogee Physicians. Our community is ready to answer.

4.3