Apollo Health Street Employee Reviews

Great place to work some times
Patient Account Representative (Former Employee) –  Americus, GANovember 17, 2017
I really enjoyed my job. I liked all of my co-workers and enjoyed helping out our clients. The manager who was over our unit ruled with intimidation. Some one from corporate got wind of how he was treating us employees and they came down and did a full investigation and the manager was finally fired for his management style. I wish we would never of lost our contract I would still be there today.
Pros
loved working with my co workers and helping our clients.
Cons
The manager
The office closed
Claims Reviewer/Collections (Former Employee) –  Boston, MASeptember 18, 2017
Due to lack of organization, proper training and leadership the office has closed. I was given the manual for the system and told to learn it and train m y fellow employees. It was very stressful and unprofessional.
Bad
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Bloomfield, NJAugust 26, 2017
The worst ever ..do not recommend it to no one ..not even my worst enemy of I have one ..they work against you ..management sucks ...they hire you to get rid of u..i know itdoesnt make sense ..and the owner was messing around with staff..and 90% where females
Pros
Cons
Short breaks
Good Jon
Client Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Clifton, NJJuly 13, 2017
I worked here while I was a student in High School. This was a good part time job. I learned how to work client reports as well as letter printing jobs
Out of Business
Manager, Accounts Receivable Services/Auditing (Former Employee) –  PennsylvaniaApril 5, 2017
From what I know, the company is out of business. Laid off after working there for about 2 years. The job was good with the exception of the instability. I would still be at the company if it still existed. Good Work/Life Balance.
Collection Representative (Former Employee) –  Sunrise, FLJanuary 20, 2017
I liked the pay but the management was very unorganized.Lack of accountability, and not so willing to assist employees with mental health needs
we always had excellent production and we earn a good reward in pay.
Financial Counselor (Former Employee) –  2 broad street, bloomfield , njJanuary 10, 2017
good work day, great advancement, good team, work , good management, and great co-workers,we always had excellent production and we earn a good reward in pay.
Volunteer
Volunteer Assistant to Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Bloomfield, NJJanuary 9, 2017
It was wonderful working and learning how to file certain things to be some what apart of a company. After school I would go and do volunteer work there.
Ever changing.
Executive Assistant to the CEO and EVP of HR (Former Employee) –  New JerseyNovember 29, 2016
Many hours.
To prioritize my time to support the team.
Great.
Great.
Keeping up with a demanding executive team, however, developed my own system to keep everything seamless to them.
Being able to work from home and the relationships I developed with the team.
Don't waste your time
Process Associate (Former Employee) –  Clifton, NJSeptember 6, 2016
Nobody not sure of anything.Everyday it was something different when it came down to what we was supposed to be doing. Most of the time got paid just to sit an do nothing.
Pros
Meet nice people
Cons
pay is terrible

Want to know more about Apollo Health Street?

Ask a question
Great
Process Associate (Former Employee) –  Downtown Crossing, MAJuly 13, 2016
I wish I had found this place earlier in life. Wonderful location and helpful lower management. friendly staff. I like the flexible hours, as long as 40 hours were maintained there was no set schedule.
Pros
awesome location
good company
Claims Investigator (Former Employee) –  Bloomfield, NJMarch 1, 2016
With the work that I did was given a lot of latitude to do my job. The management was great.

Apollo was acquired by Sutherland Healthcare in 12/2012
it was a great learning experince.
Process Associate (Former Employee) –  Clifton, NJNovember 1, 2015
I gave the review already the system is making me repeat the review. I would work for them again. Great place to work .Entering the correct information in to the system
Pros
The staff was supportive
Cons
The rules kept changing.
After working for a company that has been sold more than three times, the company lost its humanity.
On-Site Manager (Former Employee) –  Clifton, NJOctober 14, 2015
Newer management proved time and time again to be incompetent with no vision or knowledge. The company is downsizing and getting smaller every year because they can not secure new contracts.
Pros
Good co-workers
Cons
Micro management, bad leadership
It was fun at work
Team Lead (Former Employee) –  Hitech City Kondapur 500013September 18, 2015
Apollo Health Street has been one of the good companies that i have worked with...
I have learned lot of things working at Apollo especially Excel.
Ever since it has been taken over by Sutherland Global Services there is drastic change in the management which has effected the employees of the company.
Pros
Fun and productive workplace
Cons
Fun work place because of Employees
Client Service Representative, Provider Services (Former Employee) –  Bloomfield NJApril 17, 2015
Management is horrible. they Don't listen to employees nor do they care about anyones feeling. They are out to get you and make you get fired or laid off
Pros
Empoyees are fun and lunches are long
I learned how to Audit and review health insurances for Horizon Blue Shiled
Benefit Audit Process Associate (Former Employee) –  Clifton, NJJanuary 30, 2015
The job was very challenging at the beginning. All co-workers we were able to help one another with completing our tasks. Overall our department only took care of Horizon Blue Shield accounts and had to get trained for the job.
Pros
Benefits, competitave pay
Cons
Lay-off!!!!
Nice semi-casual I.T. environment. Good place to work.
Systems Analyst (Former Employee) –  Americus, GADecember 2, 2014
Tech support/call center for computer related issues such as connectivity and hardware issues.
Pros
comfortable environment. Good training.
Cons
not secure. Unstable job.
productivity
Patient Account Representative (Former Employee) –  Boston, MAOctober 29, 2014
Very poor management- Some managers had no clue as to what need to be done to improve productivity, and play faviortisum with employees, which put employees against each other, and no one trust the other person. When management listen to employee talking to them about another employee it creates nothing but problems, and productivity drops big time.
No one really communicated with one another
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Bloomfield, NJJune 18, 2014
The work was fast past never slow. The phones ring constantly but that was the part that I loved the most. I learned to work with computers much faster and how to communicate with each patient/person that called. There where no health benefits. They did not work with you when it came to family, if someone in your family got hurt they wouldn't care they would not let you leave work.
Pros
fast working place
Cons
no healthcare