Apollo Health Street Employee Reviews

Ever changing.
Executive Assistant to the CEO and EVP of HR (Former Employee) –  New JerseyNovember 29, 2016
Many hours.
To prioritize my time to support the team.
Great.
Great.
Keeping up with a demanding executive team, however, developed my own system to keep everything seamless to them.
Being able to work from home and the relationships I developed with the team.
we always had excellent production and we earn a good reward in pay.
Financial Counselor (Former Employee) –  2 broad street, bloomfield , njJanuary 10, 2017
good work day, great advancement, good team, work , good management, and great co-workers,we always had excellent production and we earn a good reward in pay.
Volunteer
Volunteer Assistant to Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Bloomfield, NJJanuary 9, 2017
It was wonderful working and learning how to file certain things to be some what apart of a company. After school I would go and do volunteer work there.
Don't waste your time
Process Associate (Former Employee) –  Clifton, NJSeptember 6, 2016
Nobody not sure of anything.Everyday it was something different when it came down to what we was supposed to be doing. Most of the time got paid just to sit an do nothing.
Pros
Meet nice people
Cons
pay is terrible
Great
Process Associate (Former Employee) –  Downtown Crossing, MAJuly 13, 2016
I wish I had found this place earlier in life. Wonderful location and helpful lower management. friendly staff. I like the flexible hours, as long as 40 hours were maintained there was no set schedule.
Pros
awesome location
After working for a company that has been sold more than three times, the company lost its humanity.
On-Site Manager (Former Employee) –  Clifton, NJOctober 14, 2015
Newer management proved time and time again to be incompetent with no vision or knowledge. The company is downsizing and getting smaller every year because they can not secure new contracts.
Pros
Good co-workers
Cons
Micro management, bad leadership
good company
Claims Investigator (Former Employee) –  Bloomfield, NJMarch 1, 2016
With the work that I did was given a lot of latitude to do my job. The management was great.

Apollo was acquired by Sutherland Healthcare in 12/2012
It was fun at work
Team Lead (Former Employee) –  Hitech City Kondapur 500013September 18, 2015
Apollo Health Street has been one of the good companies that i have worked with...
I have learned lot of things working at Apollo especially Excel.
Ever since it has been taken over by Sutherland Global Services there is drastic change in the management which has effected the employees of the company.
Pros
Fun and productive workplace
Cons
it was a great learning experince.
Process Associate (Former Employee) –  Clifton, NJNovember 1, 2015
I gave the review already the system is making me repeat the review. I would work for them again. Great place to work .Entering the correct information in to the system
Pros
The staff was supportive
Cons
The rules kept changing.
Update demographic and verifying patient insurance for proper billing
Patient Financial Counselor (Current Employee) –  Clifton, NJJanuary 27, 2014
Consult patients and prepare financial statement for them according on their income proper documentation would be complete, charity care, or other type of government asst. would be provided if qualify. Financial maintenance and light book keeping.
Assist patient with billing questions or financial concerns, generate bills to current insurance carrier analyzed exception report list.
Cons
Great place to learn and work
Support Center Analyst (Current Employee) –  Americus, GADecember 1, 2011
Apollo Health Street is a great place to work very friendly co-worker and a great management team. Apollo offers a great benefit plan and they are very flexible with working with you if you need time off. Apollo works with you and encourages you to continue education they offer tuition reimbursement and they have paid certification training that you can do online at your own pace.
Pros
work from home, healthcare, tuition reimbursement, paid certification training
Cons
na
No one really communicated with one another
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Bloomfield, NJJune 18, 2014
The work was fast past never slow. The phones ring constantly but that was the part that I loved the most. I learned to work with computers much faster and how to communicate with each patient/person that called. There where no health benefits. They did not work with you when it came to family, if someone in your family got hurt they wouldn't care they would not let you leave work.
Pros
fast working place
Cons
no healthcare
Fun,serious,happy,friendly and a lot of teamwork
Account Rep. (Former Employee) –  Conshohocken, PAJuly 26, 2012
Answering phones, what I learned about this job is pay your bills so bill collectors won't call lol,the maganment was understanding,friendly and a boss,my coworkers were fun,joyous,helpful and inspiring,the hardest part of the job was getting customers that was actually willing to cooperate and pay there bill,the most joyful part of the job was my coworkers and the customers.
Pros
bonuses
Cons
working every other saturday
Excellent Customer Servie Skills
Account Representative (Former Employee) –  Bloomfield, NJMay 13, 2013
Receiving insurance informations, and processing all verifications, setting up pmt. arangements, processing credit card and checks by phone, updaing demogaphics as needed, mailing out updated invoices, screening for state founded programs for inancial assisant, resolved dispues, and all liable co pays
Pros
Excellent Communication skills
Cons
Exceeding my level of having customer service skills
Productive and friendly workplace
Help Desk Professional (Former Employee) –  Americus, GASeptember 8, 2012
A normal day at this Job, I had to log in to the phone to answer call to help users with their needs, Check for email that need it to be resolved. I learned how to work with others as a team, co-workers where always there to help everyone.. The hardest part of my job was my schedule... Enjoyed a lot talking with people from a lot of diferent countries and be able to help to resolve their issues over the phone.
Fun filled environment without growth
Process Associate, Voice (Former Employee) –  Banjara Hills, HyderabadSeptember 1, 2013
work was fun except for the fact that it were night shifts and I lost all my contacts with friends and family. Learnt to work hard, think out of the box and also to maintain a good rapport with anyone or everyone whom I meet. Me and my colleagues always had a great time in and out of the office. The problem was that there is no proper growth for people who work hard.
Non Productive Workplace
Processing Associate-Contractor (Former Employee) –  Winston Salem, NCDecember 5, 2013
On-site manager was not helpful and I had to learn new systems on my own. We were not allowed to ask others for help. It was a very unhealthy and non productive worksite. On site Manager was very loud on the work floor and unprofessional.
Pros
VP would take us out to dinner and treat us to what we wanted.
Cons
Poor on-site management. Ethics and team spirit were discouraged.
productivity
Patient Account Representative (Former Employee) –  Boston, MAOctober 29, 2014
Very poor management- Some managers had no clue as to what need to be done to improve productivity, and play faviortisum with employees, which put employees against each other, and no one trust the other person. When management listen to employee talking to them about another employee it creates nothing but problems, and productivity drops big time.
Very productive and fun place to work at.
Benefit Audit Process Associate (Former Employee) –  Clifton, NJFebruary 20, 2013
I learned a lot about the Health Care system in Apollo Health Street, since my background before joining the company was mainly in the Cargo Industry. Working with this employer I am gladly to add it to my resume it is a plus.
Pros
flexible schedule, commute to work was great no hassle, met the most wonderful people that i now can call friends.
I learned how to Audit and review health insurances for Horizon Blue Shiled
Benefit Audit Process Associate (Former Employee) –  Clifton, NJJanuary 30, 2015
The job was very challenging at the beginning. All co-workers we were able to help one another with completing our tasks. Overall our department only took care of Horizon Blue Shield accounts and had to get trained for the job.
Pros
Benefits, competitave pay
Cons
Lay-off!!!!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Apollo Health Street. Our community is ready to answer.